All Comments on 'Me and Dad'

by Golbard

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot story

I loved this story. It was way hot. And it was well written which makes it even better. I want to see more like it from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot!!

story was very hot and well writen! :)

LilamaniLilamaniabout 18 years ago
Loved it

Great! Well written story. I masturbated while reading it. I hope this author contributes more father-son stuff. Although there are a lot of mother-son stories, its very difficult to find father-son-uncle gay stories.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
NEED'S MORE

NEED'S SOME DICK SUCKING and good old 69 ing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
NEED'S MORE

NEED'S SOME DICK SUCKING and good old 69 ing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
anyone notice...

that the highly talented author was 18 to 22 years old when he wrote this excellent story? So his hot young balls were stimulated to the max by the idea of using his tender lips and mouth on his father's big stiff prick and, most of all, his dad flopping him over on his belly and using him like a girl--shoving his fat daddy-dick up his boy's tight twitching twat and unloading his big fatherly balls way up his boy's asshole. Lots of boys have this deep desire, for them their dad's big prick and heavy balls are the symbols of his authority and power, they LOVE what their dad's got swinging between his strong hairy legs, and they ache to have their daddy stick his powerful prick up their young cunt and flood it with the big doses of warm semen dad's got waiting for his boy in his big balls. I hope and trust that Mr. G. has enjoyed many, many sperm injections from his daddy right up his cute boyish butt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
HAHA

no wonder dad got divorced.....!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous