All Comments on 'Raw Ch. 05'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 10 years ago
SSW - i bow in humble admiration before your talent.

this story - this whole series - is simply breathtaking. beautifully written, great plot and characters and sooooooo hot!!!

now i want to hear Drake and Daphne's story, in delicious detail please! :-D

bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is a beautiful story

Loved every word, I think its perfect and would like you to continue, its the type of BDSM story I like to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Marvellous work!

A really first-class story, told by a true master of the art. My sincere thanks and five stars; do bring us more!

FindmywayFindmywayover 10 years ago
Breathtaking!

Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. The lessons learned and the gentle guidance is simply breathtaking! Please continue writing such wonderful stories. You have a devoted fan!

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Great finish to an excellent story. The characters are complex, so much more realistic than the no Sir, yes Sir you often get. Thank you or a wonderful story.

redyellowgoredyellowgoover 10 years ago
incredible story

What a wonderous adventure of growth, and exploration you sent these characters on. I would love to revisit them down the line. But in the mean time I will look forward to your next offering. It will be hard to surpass this series. It was perfect and I will miss it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

This is truly a first class story. You have shown what a real well balanced relationship should be whether inside or outside BDSM. I have enjoyed reading these chapters and will miss the continuing story. I look forward to reading more from you. Thank you again.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

I would love maybe a epilogue with marriage ands a baby maybe... or not lol i love this story and I'm sorry I'm just now commenting i read this the day it was released but phone makes for crappy commenting.

WhatdidJanetdoWhatdidJanetdoover 10 years ago
Amazing story.

What a fabulous story. Your writing style is beautiful. You must surely be ready to be published. Thank you for what has been one of my favourite stories in a long while.

joodlejoodleover 10 years ago
Good plot line

Sometimes these stories end once the submissive has evolved a bit and been introduced to a bit more pain. The story just tapers off with a generic happy ending. I love how this story had an exciting suspenseful plot, with Brian's mean games, and Becca's strength and perseverance. The decision at the end to reveal herself before he got a chance was indeed "brilliant". One of my few problems with this series is that the description of Becca's climaxes were relatively detailed, although not overly so, while Malcolm's orgasm was virtually skipped over. Normally you read something like "he exploded inside her", or "he came inside her", but for all we know he had very little gratification when making love to Becca. It was pretty much omitted from the story, which is a shame. You'd have to be paying attention to notice. When I get that pleasure rush reading a character couple's climax, I think most of that rush comes from the man experiencing release. Maybe it's the submissive in me that is concerned more for my Master's climax than my own. Which brings to light another issue I had, which was the sappy and sensitive quality of the story's main Dom. He had his moments definitely, but for the most part, Becca kept "topping from the bottom". I think he gave her way too much power and opportunity to rebel. Rebellion can have its advantages, which to me, is harsher punishments, but Malcolm just did not deliver extreme enough punishments. That is probably just my personal preference. I do appreciate though the fact that these details separate this story from the millions of others that are pretty consistent in the Dom's personality. Malcolm and Becca have been built as a beautiful couple, different from most others in this sort of erotica. Brian was closer to the Dom I usually read about, and to be honest, Dom's like him get me hotter than anything else. To end on a positive note, I would suggest you do a spin-off story with Brian. Tell about his escapades, expose more of his sadistic side. Happy ending or no happy ending. Give him a sub he sinks his teeth into. Thank you for this beautifully written story. It truly was amazing despite my own personal fetishes. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent story!

It can be so hard to find decent, well-written stories on here, and I am so glad I found this one! It's amazing!

Tootsall222Tootsall222about 10 years ago
Superb!

That's all; just "Superb!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
An avid reader

It is a rare thing indeed when I become so engrossed on a short story that as a reader I identify with said characters. The picture you painted with your words did more then just tell the story it showed them in the minds eye. I congratulate you for being able to do that in any story or book, it is a sure sign of an excellent author. I also encourage you to keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Love, love, love it!! Sorry to see the series end!

sweetone66sweetone66about 10 years ago
With out a doubt....

You are one of the best authors on this site and this is one of the best stories (even if I do disagree with you regarding "50 Shades of Gray").

Keep up the great work and this fan will keep reading... take care, and may your muse keep you inspired!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm hooked

This is the second story of yours I have read. You've got me. I'm hooked. Whatever story you post, you can be sure that I will read it. I really need to catch up on my sleep right now though.

AngelSkyeAngelSkyealmost 10 years ago
We need a sequel!!!

Please, please, please write one. Such an enjoyable erotic story and characters! LOVED IT : )

lisaearnestlisaearnestover 9 years ago
Incredible!

From the more common real life "Dom" to the fantasy living in us. One of the best stories I've read on Lit. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!

I loved your story, and the characters! Congratulations, keep up the good work!!

aneela71aneela71over 9 years ago
Loved it!

I love your stories, I can imagine vividly each and every nuance. Definitely favorited the whole set so I can read, and read, and read, them all again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
addicted

I love your writing and I'm addicted to it now. Thanks for sharing your gift.

RaivinRaivinover 8 years ago
Excellent!!

Your story was so much fun to read! And it seemed very organic, one part flowing into the other. I truly hope to see more of your work. Soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good series

Am very much enjoying this tale. might want to check a map, tho.. the sun sets off California, and rises off maryland.

secretsxywritersecretsxywriterover 8 years agoAuthor
No map for you

Dear Anonymous,

While the sun rises and sets as you have noted, one does not have to be on that particular coast to see said event. One can merely turn in the direction of east or west. Or even be facing the opposite direction and still take part in the event, although they won't experience the full beauty of it like they would if they were facing it directly.

SSW

GabrielKingGabrielKingover 8 years ago
Lovely

What an inspiring work of art, thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

As a Maryland Eastern Shore native. I love that you are familiar enough with the the Delaware and Maryland beaches to incorporate them into your story. I hope they pop up later on. I think you are an exceptional writer, and Im enjoying the story thus far. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I didn't want it to be over

You are a talented writer and Raw was just what I needed. My only problem is, you left me wanting so much more!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 4 years ago
YEAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

That's right! YOU STAND UP TO BRIAN AND LET HIM KNOW YOUR NOT AFRAID OF HIM!!! SHOW HIM WHAT FOR!

AYEEDGDEBESJSBHS (calming down now...gotta get ready for next chapter)

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

It just gets better. I hope the creep has,gone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
1887 Followers
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Raw Ch. 06 Next Part
Raw Ch. 04 Previous Part
Raw Series Info