All Comments on 'A Sex Genie's Autobiography Ch. 09'

by Magicwrtr

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I enjoyed this series, will definetly check out more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story,love every minut

Really good story ,and with all the right alures to keep us needing more, i ll miss the caracters alot , also would be nice other storyes like this , could even be shorter(not ^^) about the other greater genie or other adventures about this new part of their lives, just dont stop bringing us the goodies ^^

dliterdliterover 10 years ago
Fantastic story

By all means continue with stories of their lives, does Kat remember any of her past life? Will they be together for 200 years? Will they run into any of Sara and Mike's grand or great grand kids that might have seen pictures of her and remember? Lot of possibilities!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

I loved this short series. Thank you very much for sharing. The part where they said goodbye and he made the wish was very emotional for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great read

Fun and romantic :-)

cylinderlitcylinderlitover 10 years ago
Keep writing.

And I'll keep reading. Your stories are good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Transcendent and Absolute Love

Started out as another Genie story and became the best love story I read in a long time!

Pretty much amazed by both your elaborated writing style and understanding of deep emotions.

Thank you for writing! I should just keep reading :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Good

I've loved the Sex Genie stories since Joe Brolly's, but several people's attempts have sadly fallen flat. Absolutely not the case here. This is a very nice story. I liked the characters, the style and the flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very well Done

Sex Genie stories are an old (and appreciated) cliche but this is done in a new and interesting way. I look forward to more in this series and will not look at your other stories as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i love your stories

I'm a little depressed because I only have two of your stories left to read. but I hold out hope that you will write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Awesome series! Great job! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Congratulations

So nice to read a well written tale with a unique storyline - absent of the typical cliche and adding some character. It's the first I've read by you, but looking forward to reading more. You've shown your talent as an author so I'm sure with your flare for imagination you can expand on depth of character. Enjoyed it. Well done.

PhineasPhineasalmost 4 years ago
You've come a long way

This was pretty rough, but showed a lot of potential. Having not read it until after reading some of your most recent work, I can really appreciate how your skill as a writer has grown.

Even with the editing needed, it was a fun, light read. And I even felt something when Mike died, which surprised me. Personally, I think binding her to his soul was a selfish act, but even can I argue against my opinion, so good job providing a thoughtful challenge as well. All in all, very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great twist at the series end!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous