All Comments on 'Five Years Ch. 02'

by Pallaton

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jared

Seems to be just like Colton and Rob. I don't see how this is going to work for him. He's a cutter stuck in a relationship that his father set up. I understand how hard it is to just leave the situation your in. But couldn't he just leave? He has some money saved. He's going to what marry her and be alone for the rest of his life. The only thing he has going for him is that she understands. But that might change eventually too. Yeah why doesn't he just leave?

avidreadravidreadrover 10 years ago

Jared needs to grow a spine. He has money saved, a business degree and is so unhappy he's cutting himself. If he doesn't make any changes in his life, that razor will probably end up cutting his wrists someday . Mike was correct in breaking up with him; he's out and doesn't deserve to be treated like a dirty secret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh no!

Jared is a cutter! I can't imagine him with colton now for fear he may cut his wrists and make it a sad story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Why such short chapters?

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 10 years ago

Jared needs to leave Elizabeth, his family and man up!! Cutting is severe depression at that is not healthy. No one in this day and age should be forced into a marriage, no matter the circumstances!! Boohoo he was born with money, if he really wants a happy life, stop the cutting and admit the truth.

Colt definitely does not need to get involved with his issues on top of his own and please longer chapters....

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
'...being a dick...'

Elizabeth puts it succinctly, 'Hopefully by the time I get back you'll have yourself sorted out.' Jared is self indulgent in his misery.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
i hope there will be more

I really enjoyed this.

Off to read Robert

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPallaton@Pallaton
119 Followers
Hey all, Tumblr has fallen apart and I am no longer there. I am most active on Twitter right now. I would love it if you guys will come visit me there. Feel free to send me a message and chat with me. It would be super cool to hear from you and get input on stories. Or if you...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Five Years Previous Part
Five Years Series Info