All Comments on 'Infertility'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

so deeply in love and going the extra mile to achieve their goals, shows it.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
What wasn't right...

What wasn't right in this story: Even if he liked to be her cuckold and put her pleasure above his own what she has to tell about her husband was: " He was the only man I ever knew, who was totally dedicated to my sexual gratification and not his." Not once in all the story she told us or him that she loves him!!! That's what make this story a sad one...A kind man that has as his only quest in life to please and love her, never was told or will know that he is also loved and respected.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
And Jason has no idea she's pregnant?

Seems wildly unlikely. I think Jason sues for a DNA test and becomes a full time pain in their asses. And her husband knows he's about to raise other men's kids? Seems like complete idiocy. I think he realizes that he's a complete failure and divorces her. A load of drivel is what this turned into.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
2nd read

I think that "impo" has a point. although the reader thinks through this point, it's never really stated, and she could have had either one of her college cocks. she did state that the reason she married him was because he put her first. I think that there is a serious crushing coming for hubby.

ScargoScargoover 7 years ago
Yummy

I wish I were your cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Baron Couple?

"Baron: Title of nobility". I think you were going for barren. This story had potential to be erotic, but was written in a sloppy, confusing manner. I was left scratching my head, instead of the itch which should have been between my legs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Somewhat Confusing

This reminds me of my neighbors. Many people, including the husband's mother, believed he was incapable of having children. So the mother encouraged her daughter-in-law to have sex with the husband's brother in order to give her the grandchild she so desired. The wife agreed on the condition that her husband not find out and that regular sex with her husband not be altered. Inevitably the wife became pregnant. But the brother bragged to the husband that hubby would be raising his brother's child. Husband sought a divorce. But worse news lay in store. Against the odds, the husband, not his brother, was the child's father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
His wife is a slut

She's so focused on having children she doesn't care how she reaches her goal or who gets hurt in the process. Her husband isn't going to be happy raising other mens' kids. Especially after she demeans him by telling her what a big cock her lover has. Nobody is THAT stupid. Ugly tale of selfishness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More women should do it!

I purposely married a man with a small penis (3+1/2" erect) because of the pleasure and freedom it gives me. He worships and adores me because he never expected to get married; is very generous; massages my feet and body, rims me and goes down on me every day; and understands and accepts that I cuckold him on a regular basis in order to enjoy a proper sized cock. The relationship works wonderfully for both of us (and my lovers).

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
Good Story

Knowing cuckold with a known purpose. Why is she still taking her birth control pills secret? Does that answer any questions you might have? Rule 1. women in general are very self centered, and have great difficulty in loving anyone but themselves. Their love, as they call it, is just as fickled as they are. Asking a woman to make a decision is like asking a stone over, unless it's for them, and even then, there is difficulty. Rule 2. Refer to rule 1.

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 4 years ago
Stand - In Insemination : Sharin` Karen

Meet Nelson. His male apparatus, his wife Karen likens to that of a `little boy,' is insufficiently developed to impregnate his wife. Since they can't afford artificial insemination, they choose the natural way, using a stand - in to do the job.Early in the pregnancy before her condition becomes noticeable, Karen breaks off with the beau. It seems like a fling made in heaven.

Erotic aspects support the story line. The story is not without precedent. A story appeared on national news some years ago about a sister who in the official version, lent her husband's seminal fluid to her twin to help her twin on her way to motherhood..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
1062 Followers
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....