All Comments on 'Crossing Over to Cross Dressing'

by SluttyValerie

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
The story progresses..

Is that a promise?

I hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

If I didn't know better I'd swear it was about me. Brought back so many wonderful memories. Please hurry with the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mmmm!

Great story. Your pic is very sexy too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More to Cum?

Enjoyed the story and your photo is so enticing ;>)

2hot2m82hot2m8over 10 years ago
Hot

My Cock is Still Throbbing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

I love it. Am new to literotica. Iam glad I have discovered it.

cindybabydoll_girl@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice, I am almost there too!

I opened up to my woman quite a while back about my preference to wearing panties. She thinks it is ok and does buy me some from time to time. We even share a few, though hers are a bit large. I have yet to express to her the fact that I want to wear more lingerie. She knows I like wearing the same ones as hers, butt not any bras for she does not wear them. Next is to get a baby doll or panty/skirt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I’m jealous! 4R

Valerie you are so lucky, I wish I could dress up like you do. I would love to have a older woman dress me and fuck me.

SubSissyCDinNMSubSissyCDinNMover 3 years ago
The topic and story are great

a good start, but it would be so much better n if it was about 8 times longer 🧜 my wife has changed me into a almost full time crossdesser who is her best gurlfriend, and I am able to have sex with men when I get her permission

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Full Time X Dresser

I have been dressing and living as a women for years now.It started when i was 18 now i am in my 50s.I am fit and have been on female hoarmones for years.My body is hair less hips wider breast 38d butt firm and hair long and now blonde.I am always in eye make up lashes lip stick red nails and full face make up.I can dress as i want to as i work from home.All my true friends know i am what they call me a women with a cock.When it comes to sex there are a few men i see and a older couple man and wife.They are in to bondage and she a dom.and he submissive.They have a play room with many bondage things to play with.She likes to use me for tight corset training and strap on dildo training.small to monster dildos.She would start with a corset stockings ballet heels.Put a collar around my neck strap me down to a bench .She then would make her husband face and deep throat me as he has a nice 8'' cock.As he is fucking my face she is fucking me with a monster horse cock strap on 12''and 3'' round.We have had bondage partys where both her husband x dressed and my self bound and use by her and a couple of her friends.She now has taken to body wrapping her husband and useing monster dildos on him Longer then 12'' and fater then 4'' round and forcing him to deep throat my cock and swallow my load.

TFSallyAnneTFSallyAnnealmost 3 years ago

Love this dear! So many correlations to my own life, looking forward to reading more!

SluttyValerieSluttyValerieover 2 years agoAuthor

I really have to add to this I've progressed much further and have some really hot encounters to document

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous