All Comments on 'The Black Cat'

by PlayfulLittle1

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
funluvinajfunluvinajover 10 years ago
Sexy!!

Meow!! I think I'd rip your dress too if it got me that treatment! ;) well done as always woman... Glad to see you posting audios here now!! *kiss*

poppadogpoppadogover 10 years ago
Catlicious

As always PL1 you smashed it!

ThandiThandiover 10 years ago
Good job!

Nicely done!

You have a great voice for audio.

PondlifePondlifeover 10 years ago
Trouble causer

Have you any idea how many halloween costumes are going to get ripped this year with people hoping to get that treatment now?

Very nice entry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow & Amazing

You have a very sexy way of making a positive out of a ripped dress. Dom/sub in one is something you have a good potential to do more often, can't wait to hear more.

We loved this one and it had the usual results.

Ricky_RocketRicky_Rocketover 10 years ago
Wow

I sure hope you do more audio stories!!!

RoguesladyRoguesladyover 10 years ago
Playful

Damn you are great at this!!! I was so into this story. I really liked your kitten play makes me want to play with my own Kitten!

qqnforyou6qqnforyou6over 10 years ago
wow

You can make a living doing this. I am very impressed.

British FilthBritish Filthover 10 years ago
Amazing debut!

Great to see you here... this is an outstanding debut! I loved every moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I think that your submission would benefit if you had other people do the other characters and if you had given them dialogue as well

RedrosewitchRedrosewitchover 10 years ago
love this !

Daddy's angel and a naughty kitten at play, just purrrrrrfect.

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69over 10 years ago
sexy voice gorgeous

would luv to hear more stories w/ that sexy voice. ur voice alone got me hard.

NakedWilliamNakedWilliamover 10 years ago
Wonderful!

playful, naughty, sexy as hell!

Absolutely gorgeous.

Please... read me some more ;)

Celibate1Celibate1over 10 years ago
Dangerous!

The delivery and recording of the story was superb, with PlayfulLittle1 giving all the emotion and phrasing of the story. However the story plot was rather disturbing for the following reasons.

1) After Daddy's Girl had her dress damaged she became petulant and whinny like a spoilt child, not as a well trained Daddy's Girl. This should have resulted in her Daddy leading her to a quiet corner, lifting up her damaged dress, and delivering a loving but firm swat on her buttocks for her pouty behaviour which reflects badly on her Daddy.

2) Any un-sanctioned slight against a Daddy's Girl/ Boy/ Slave is a slight against his/her Daddy/Mommy/Master/Mistress - and as such it is the superiors role to protect and preserve their reputation, and the well-being of their Girl /Boy / Slave. Daddy should have recognised this and told his Girl that he would deal with the situation. In offering his Girl the chance of disciplining the careless Black Cat he reversed the roles.

3) In disciple, the transgression should be outlined, and the punishment stated, (or in some cases have the transgressor offer up a punishment, or be given a choice of punishments, that is appropriate to their misbehaviour), and the discipline should be in proportion to the behaviour that is to be corrected. And discipline should never be administered while angry. That is the sign of a ILL-DISCIPLINED Daddy / Mommy / Master / Mistress. Unfortunately what Daddy's Girl seemed to be after was not discipline to correct but rather just revenge. And that her Daddy went along with this rather that outlining what discipline was to be administered and then allowing his Girl to administer the discipline under His guidance shows that her Daddy is spoiling her (and not in a good way).

4) Black Cat's Master should have been in the room to oversee and negotiate with Daddy what Discipline was appropriate for the incident, and should have stepped in when it was obvious that Daddy's Girl was not after corrective discipline but rather a chance to vent her anger on a careless and not fully trained Slave.

I fear that Daddy, in being too indulgent with his Daddy's Girl is allowing her to get away with behaviour and attitudes that will require a lot of discipline and correction in the future. :-(

[And hopefully we will get to read or hear all about it on Literotica.]

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@dangerous

Lol I think someone has way too much time on their hands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

Absolutely hot! Please post more audio!!

WitchOfSwordsWitchOfSwordsabout 10 years ago
Not bad, but could use work

I have to say, the story was pretty hot, and the VA work was superbly erotic.

However, from a technical standpoint, it comes across very much as a script meant for more than one person. As it stands, it isn't bad, but without even an attempt at a voice for the kitten, it comes across as if the main character is delusional, hearing responses that aren't there. It could easily have been worked out by recording the lines and either using a different voice, or, much simpler, changing your voice in whatever editing software to include even the illusion of someone else being present.

I feel like this is a kick-ass first attempt, between the acting, audio quality, and overall hot story, but it hopefully serves as a learning experience so future works are more polished and feel more like a final product.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Had Me Cumming

Great job! It was so sexy to imagine me as the little kitty licking your pussy. Came right on time! ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPlayfulLittle1@PlayfulLittle1
56 Followers
40s/f/divorced/poly - Been kicking around literotica for a long time, chat and forum. I enjoy writing and recording audio erotica. I love D/s and am I suppose, if I need to classify myself, a bisexual switch. I'm also a SSBBW (super sized BBW = FAT), so if that's not your thi...