All Comments on 'Chastity Experiment Ch. 01'

by chastity_sissy

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Laura?

Interesting start but too short. You use both Laura and holly for the same person?

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Similar Stories?

This seems like the reworked story "Just a School Project" by JonEmerson30. His was left unfinished and needed a conclusion. Hope you don't leave this one the the same way.

unclaimedboyunclaimedboyover 10 years ago
lucky boy

Does she need any more subjects for her study?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Start!

Pretty original. I love your writing. Can't wait to read more of this kinky lil project!!

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogover 10 years ago
great start

Looking forward to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good!

Its class, how she discovers him, gona have to be careful to keep it at the right tempo, love her threats to expose him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No it's not.

Take it off. Throw it at her head and walk out the door. All done! No reason to stay around the bitch for even 2 seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a giant pile of manure

Really? Less than "1".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful first chapter.

I love the way this story starts. It clear that there is no paper actually being written, but such a clinical approach to the capture of a chastity slave is very hot!!

I can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Footstool..

She could keep that thing on me forever as long as she let me be her little footstool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Break her toe.

She'd get the idea. Couldn't have been worse if you tried

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

this is great, plz write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great

chastity femdom and pantyhose my favourite fetishes i love the story where is part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The he stood up and slapped her.

Told her he was done and that there would be no further contact between them. That if she saw him she would do well to turn and walk away. That if she came within reach, he'd hurt her. Then he went home, removed the cage (it's a toy you idiot, anyone can take if off) and got himself a beer. The end to a really really stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
amazing!

Hey guys, if you aren't into chastity, DON'T READ IT. I don't care if you'd just walk away or whatever, this is a CHASTITY story. And it's a great one too, reminds me of a girl I dated for a little while. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease write a part 2 soon, I've been waiting since the day this came out.

sapientonesapientoneover 9 years ago
Continue!

Would love to see this continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continue

Continue!

Would love to see this continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why not me?

Would love to be in his position!

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 8 years ago
5!!!!

Sign me up too! I loved your other series. This one even starts better. I kno it's been a while but I hope you continue this series! Thanks for the great read!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

Id love to see this continued, it's a great introduction!

ShyDenZenShyDenZenalmost 8 years ago
Nice premise

I hope you keep writing, you're a natural... And I like the subject matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shows promise

I would have liked her to be more demanding in the range of his submissions.I liked that she was friendly and liked to tease-and was unrelenting.

if he was 6 inches and put into cage which only allowed him to be 2 inches,that shows a badly chosen cage.I would have liked that he was carefully measured and then the right cage chosen,with spikes(which he doesn't know about until he's locked,because the study requires that he does not erect)...and more care shown to get him into position.

All said,the recruitment was done well,but I would have liked much more of this side of things,and his dire predicament,and his having to keep the frozen peas handy etc.There is so much more that could have gone into this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Locking for a keyholder

Any ladies in Florida reading this contact Charlescorrado24@gmail.com

I want permanent chastity

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue

Please continue this story. I love it so far!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That one star was an accident!

'Meant to give it four!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The story

Wow just wow that story was amazing I gave it a FAT 5 stars

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 4 years ago
How low can he go

Females have bewitched men since Eve presented Adam with the apple. From the very beginning, guys will do some crazy things for girls, Here Holy, a vixen, whose short skirts, boots, tights, and corset tops turn every head, persuade the narrator to go chaste for a month for the benefit of a scientific study. Is the cause of science furthered or is the vixen simply capricious at the narrator's expense?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good, more please.

joela_99yjoela_99yover 1 year ago

I hope you are in good health and have chosen to stop writing for some reason.

But i like many others wish you'd find the desire to continue this great story!

4Leather4Leather8 months ago

I see it’s been a wile since you posted this storyline. Looking back I could see this happing for sure. Love the idea of what’s happing. Hope you find the time to please write chapter TWO.

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous