All Comments on 'Under the Library Table'

by BigBalls6969

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Get an Editor

You really need an editor or proofreader.

JJgreenvilleJJgreenvilleover 10 years ago
I liked it

I thought that as a first story, you did a wonderful job. I did notice the "TBC" at the bottom and I do hope you'll be giving us more and not let any negative feedback get you down. Most times a writer will get a piece started, get negative feedback, and completely abandon the tale. I do hope you won't fall into this category. You do have writing talents and it would be a damned shame to see that talent go to waste by not using it. I look forward to the next part and I sure hope you're up to the task here. Thank you for sharing with us, too.

BigBalls6969BigBalls6969over 10 years agoAuthor

Thank you very much JJgreenville, I surely will take your advice.

BigBalls6969BigBalls6969over 10 years agoAuthor

Thank you FullCircle56, I am looking for one now. I see that I need one.

BigBalls6969BigBalls6969over 10 years agoAuthor

I really enjoy comments. Please comment as it will help me to write better stories. If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

humpingwhorehumpingwhoreabout 10 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for writing this story. I read a lot of stories in here to figure out new ways or better ways to please my master. Thanks for some great ideas! -stef

IcouriIcouriover 3 years ago
Opinion and suggestion

The story was very fun and as others have pointed out, find someone to help you proofread it. Additionally, there is some issues in the second paragraph where you switch between talking about an individual and more than one person. It gives away the surprise at the end and is confusing to read.

Still, I enjoyed it and will likely be reading more from you lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous