All Comments on 'Your Roommate Can Finish Me Off'

by lefthandfantasy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

That was awesome! Keep writing bud!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun short story

Julia is very fortunate that she got to experience sex with Dom. Many women get stuck with guys like Kevin and are never really satisfied. It is good for women to get a lot of experience before settling down.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Good one

Now cuckold bf slept good knowing he is no longer under the pressure to make her cum. She just had real man meat stretching and filling her tight pussy. She is so stretched she will be sore in the morning but already he body will crave more of that real man cock. Roommate, hell he just found out how much fun it is to use other guys women. I wonder when cuckold will be eating creampie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel please!

This was really hot and has a lot of potential for future chapters. Keep writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your Roommate Can Finish Me Off:

i like it very much keep up the good work.

shang40shang40almost 10 years ago
i came

Once we had guest and friend of my husband, his name Parag.

My husband is early shooter leaving me unsatisfied. Night u went to kitchen for water and parag took me in arms, hot kisses followed by deep thrusts made satisfied and to heaven.

his 9"x3" made me cum.

My wife telling her mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BRAVO! BRAVISSIMO! THE PLOT WAS BRILLIANTLY CONCEIVED & THE STORY WAS MASTERFULLY CRAFTED. FIVE STARS [(☆☆☆☆☆) 5/5 = 100%]

This short story is:

INTENSELY EROTIC

TOTALLY REALISTIC

&, to some degree, it also is

ROMANTIC &

POETIC.

I particularly loved the last scene, namely when she returns to bed where Kevin is sleeping already. Kevin asks her whether she came. She says she did. He goes: fine, lets sleep now. The last scene is totally PRICELESS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

""Oh my god, what a huge cock!" Julia thought to herself, she had never seen one that large before. "It must be 10 inches"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... no.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 2 years ago

Kevin is now a Cockold, and it won't be the last time. She'll want much more of Doms' Big Cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

IR ruins another story .

one star , wish i could vote lower .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

gross

stopped reading when the black dude was introduced .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous