All Comments on 'How to Receive Anal Sex'

by MarkLazer

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for the information, examples, and your experiences Mark. I bi-curious myself and enjoy reading about other peoples' experiences.

smoothboismoothboiover 10 years ago
I want to be a faggot

I crave for a strong Top to train me as a slutty faggot bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You need to be careful using anything oil based e.g. vaseline as lube as it can erode the condom

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
What's next?

This is a fine companion piece to your first submission on how to give great blow jobs.

Now I'm anxious to see what your next post will cover.

Of one thing I'm sure--it will be enjoyable as well as informative and I hope it is up soon.

You are a very good writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantasttic!

My first was done with the "Silver Bullet" vibrator. I was scared at first, but he used lots of lube and went slow. Still had to sit on his cock to get penetration. He had great stamina, and made me cum just from the fucking! I shot all over my own face. Never been as good since. Loved your advice.

Crazy87875Crazy87875about 10 years ago

I find vaseline pulls a bit, I prefer KY, but astroglide is good too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Large cocks

Nice useful comments. I've had thick cocks not be able to penetrate me- even when I pushed as though excreting. However, I have had success when using a dildo to stretch me gently and lube my rectum properly. Also I prefer squating on top of partner. I have had some guys push my legs back and enter missionary style without consideration of speed or pain. So, squatting and use a well-lubed dildo- also enjoy a good rimming beforehand!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
helpful

Ive never with another man. But I myself love large and girthy dildos. I really love everything about it. I wush to tell my wife one day so she can cram me, I think that would be so amazing. She's fingered me before and one time I really got into it and proceeded to grind her whole hand. That let me tell you was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
FEAR NONE!

My boy! you've seen the dragons and the goliaths! You have nothing to fear! Not even the underworld! you have bravely fought the monsters and conquered them! A true butt warrior!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Advice

Having been around a while, I popped in just to read your post. Excellent advice. All virgins out there, pay attention! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I wore lacy pink thongs for him while he fucked my ass

He got so hard so quick as I wore woman's underwear around him cause he said my ass was smooth and fat just like a girls...so he would beg to pump my ass with his cock,but I only sucked his dick and let him cum in my mouth or face.but once in a while I'd let him slide his penis between my cheeks until he squirt all up in between my jiggly ass.the first time he crossed the line by penetrating my tight ass...I was like hey! Nuh uh...mister take your cock out my butt,and he just said wait up.let me slide it all the way and I said he can fuck if. He gave me some dope,and he said okay and started fucking slowly for ten minutes and he tryed not to cum to quick until I told him to hurry up and cream inside or I wouldt let him finish in my butt,so he said Ok I'll hurry.next thing I know he started pumping so hard and fast it hurt and I said ahhhh! Stop! As I was face down ass up he held me down and fucked me like he was raping my ass,I bit my lip and moaned fuck! spit on my asshole please? But he just put it in my mouth so I could get it super slobbery...that made it slide in and out better.he has stamina too so 45 minuetes of rough anal sex he finally shot his spunk up my ass,so much pumped inside there I fett it explode w each eruption.my time being cream filled was hot because of how he was so hardcore i said thank you and he said here's a tip and put a few dollar bills in my underwear and patted my ass. How you like them apples? Mmmm yum?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MMMMM

Your information has made me so hard and horny I have precum running down my cock and over my balls. I have always wanted to try being fucked and now I definitely going to and I definitely want to feel him blow his load inside me. I can't wait I know who will be my first I gave him a blow job before he is cut and smooth and best cock I ever seen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks for the advice

It was great reading about your experiences getting fucked and I'm going to use some of the ideas. I've only been fucked about 10 times but I now consider myself a bottom and want to get fucked a lot more. I find that doggy style doesn't hurt at all for me and I've only "sat" or "squated" on a guy once but he had a big cock which didn't hurt when I used the squating method. It really works but - as you said - it's hard on your legs. I love missionary style because then my lover can kiss me while he's inside me. That's the best turn on for me because it makes me feel like a woman. Since I often wear panties while men fuck my man-pussy, I love dressing and feeling like a woman. I know I'm gay but some of my lovers like to think they're fucking a woman, so I fulfill their fantasies. I look forward to reading your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
anal

Love the story I am a top and because of this try to be better lover to my bottom he told me he really enjoy's it more, We also take turns as I am versatile love feel of his cum draining out my hole as I feel my juices building in his we are both so drain after night together we are both on small size little less then 6" We both love feel of smaller cock as we say if you know how to fuck size really does not matter it will feel amazing .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
bottom

I ve always been a bottom and I love anal a lot. I prefer big dicks too and am quite wide under. But if u re a starter and u re longing for bigger dicks, I will say u should let the guy start 1st by fingering u slowly. He can start with one, two and if he can get three Inside u, then ur asshole is ready.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
first timer!

wow! I google so much shit before i found this. So educational to read before venturing out in the world of anal! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hot for hugh cock

I got really horny reading this. Wish vinney was fucking my hot hole hard and deep now. If you would like to share that big dick l would love to fuck him or if any body has one that big or larger I would love to fuck all I can get.biggest I've had yet is 11 average thick need much larger. I'm in Indiana Indianapolis if any body can help dick me down good I would love to get it on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Greatest Anal Ever!

I know this might sound weird but I had my cousin fuck me I'm a guy and he's a guy I'm bi so is he but anyway he has a huge dick, it's about 10 in a half in length ind pretty thick have to use two hand to jerk him off it was hard to take at first so I just gave him head and he tried deepthroationg me, I can't believe that he got his balls to touch my forehead he took a video while doing it and there was a huge bulge in my throat, then he shot his load in my throat, he was still throbbing, and be bent me over laid me on my stomach and forced his cock balls deep inside of me, I almost cried because of the pain but it went away after a while of him thrusting into my butt and then pounding me so hard my waist was bouncing on the bed then he came inside my butt, just to let you know he cums a lot, and when I mean a lot when he pulled it it popped and pored out my ass we had to change sheets and throw them away, then later that night I wasn't thinking I was just so horny and hungry for his cock we slept in the same bed watching a movie, a sex seen came on and I seen that he was getting hard so I went under the covers and his cock was already out so I started sucking a free and grew and then finally he started pulling my head further down on his clockmaking it slide in my throat and came I started coughing while it was still my my throat any cum went everywhere, thx mark now we fuck altleast twice a week.

GloryholejoyGloryholejoyalmost 9 years ago
Excellent First-hand Stuff!

This is an excellent and thorough primer for the myriad joys and pleasures of anal sex, especially for gay men! Great tor technique, as well as a good hot read! (I know it got ME hot and hard!) Now, as a homosexual man and active "bottom" for over 45 years, I'd just like to add a few small but very exciting points. First...regarding lubricants. I absolutely adore KY jelly for anal fun! KY is a great lube, it's inexpensive and - perhaps best of all - it has a pleasant, fruity flavor, which is very important when going "ass-to-mouth," which both my lovers and I really enjoy! My keeping squeaky clean (by douche before play) and using KY gives my men so many options...he can pull out repeatedly and fuck both my mouth and ass, he can pull out when he's ready to climax and have me suck him off or - an act that I've found thrills so many guys - after he cums inside me (I usually take men bareback), I can take his spent cock into my mouth to suck him clean! Not only do I get to milk out and swallow a man's final drops of cum, but guys get so turned-on by my abject cock-worship that they often get erect again very quickly and I get to enjoy more cock-loving action! KY is definitely my fave! Second...regarding positions in which to receive a man anally. I personally LOVE giving myself to horny men on my knees, ass held high and ass-cheeks spread wide for his cock! Me favorite position is to be on my knees on a bed and very close to the edge. I then spread my legs more or less to adjust for my lover's height, with him STANDING behind me, close in, at the foot of the bed. By bending forward until my face in on the bed, my well lubed ass I lifted and naturally opened for anal penetration. But, even better, both my hands are free to reach around behind me and, grasping both my ass-cheeks, spreading my ass incredibly for the deepest penetration! In that position, I am completely submitted to a man's every pleasure, from multi-finger penetration to stretch my asshole, to fisting, and for the deepest fuck a guy can give! Also, with my ass lover in the standing position, he is in the best position to give me the really hard fucking I love! So...thanks for the great article and allowing me to add to this knowledge base.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

I just found this.... I'm straight and found this a great read! Got me going! Hehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I found ththisus and maybe I'll consider in doing it

I found this and maybe I'll consider in doing it that I'm at ease more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It helps

I have a friend with a Pringles sized cock who wants to fuck me. I have had trouble taking it but promised him today I will even if he has to tie me down. I will use some of your tips.,I am a small guy so it is a challenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Need to try

Thanks for your advice. I have a friends who has a 9" fat cock and big balls. He has tried to fuck me several times but the pain was unbelievably bad, thanks to your advice l am going to try again later today now that l know l should keep trying after the first attempt. Looking forward to being fucked and will let you know what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
thanks for the detailed info

I am a married bi male but lately I've been getting fucked regularly and sucking a lot of cocks. I actually now prefer gay sex to straight sex, even though my wife doesn't know yet. I've definitely become a bottom and I appreciate all the detailed info in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Large Cocks

I am a bisexual male and bottom. I have fucked many black men with Vinny-sized cocks. I had a relationship with this one black guy whose cock was much thicker than a Pringles can; it was so massively thick I could only get the head in my mouth. Taking his cock was such a pleasant challenge!!! Prepping and lubrication is the key!!! I love getting fucked in the ass, it is the best sex in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for you story and tips i cant want to try them out!!! i just had a pain anal fucking and now thanks to this i can take it more and less painful

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fuck My ass cum in my mouth

I love to get ass fucked before my lover cums he pulls out and throat fucks me its real turn on for him as he unloads in my throat

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
preparing for first big dick

Thanks for your article. It is a great help. I have been with several guys, but there a black guy with an 8 inch dick who wants me. I am a bit anxious because my biggest was 6.5

1mbibry1mbibryover 7 years ago
Thank you!

Thanks for writing this information and sharing it. I'm hoping to experience this act of acceptance myself so it's nice to have a heads up on what to expect and how to prepare. I hope I can find an acceptable partner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Feels so good

This is what I been looking for someone to take me and give me this type of a fucking. If I could find someone in or around Lafayette Tennessee we could have a ass fucking and I'll let you squirt your warm cum in my ass as many times as you can. I just want a man to take my ass for the first time and teach me to take cock in the ass soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

I haven't had a cock inside me' but I have wanked in front of men, been sucked, sucked a cock once but got very paranoid, but fucked myself with carrots and cucumbers, nice, not sure what a cock would be like'

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Virgin to cock

95 % of the time I masterbate i have something up my ass, always liked assplay because it intensifies the orgasm. Who doesnt want mind blowing orgasms. Have been doing this since forever. But in my late 40's discovered this thing called prostate orgasm, and still havnt perfected it. I wish it were not so taboo in heterosexual sex. Most women would think their man must be gay. Im not gay or bisexual. But even most women will not let you touch their asshole. Im fucking one now, an x stripper who you think would be uninhibited, but she has more hang ups than anyone I haver ever been with. She dont want you to touch her nipples tongue her ass and dont let your fi gers try to enter her vagina. Oh and she doesnt suck dick unless I beg for it then maybe 1 minute. I help her with her bilks and money and only because I love her, but the sex is becoming like work. She wants her massages, cunnilingus and 7 X 5.5 inches of dick. Boring and making me want dick more than ever. But only from a feminine nice size tranny cock, with breast. I need to feel a large tranny cock penetrating me while getting kissed deeply...... maybe one day I will get up the nerve.

Riki1942rRiki1942rover 6 years ago
Long Ones

Love your tips, although some of my preferences are a bit different. You didn't mention much about the knack for getting a long one all the way in. Not considering thickness, just the length and getting it past that bend at the top of the rectum and into the colon can be painful.

I don't have sex with a lot of different guys because I like it bareback so I usually partner up with a guy for a more long-term affair. As much as I crave it, I have never had a truly long one. I did have a friend who was a little over eight inches and not very thick for his length. It felt great in my hole; thick enough to really feel him and yet completely comfortable.

The problem was that, when he bottomed out, he was long enough to make it past that bend but would slip back past it if he thrust at all. All I could do when he was balls deep was to sit and grind. I just LOVE it deep and grinding and rocking feels fantastic but that only goes just so far. I need a good fucking too. It just doesn't feel complete if I don't get the whole thing in me with his pelvis smacking against my ass as he thrusts; like we are holding back. When we did that his cock would hit that bend every time. Laying on my side didn't seem to make a difference. I see videos of guys taking really long cocks! How do they do that? I sure would like to know!

I can really relate to what you said about it feeling better when you feel his cum shoot further up you. I can't actually feel his cum itself as it shoots into me, but it really turns me on to know that it's going in deep. I love it, when he starts to cum, if he shoves it in me as deep as he can get, holds it there and just makes those humping movements against my ass without pulling out at all while he cums. It's like he is trying to force his load even deeper inside me. That friend was able to cum all the way inside me like that a few times when I was riding him and just grinding when he came. It was such a horny turn on knowing that I had his whole load past that bend and actually in my colon so deep in my core. I wish it could always be like that!

What to do? Any advice?

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another Tip

If you are into felching, you should plan on making sure the bottom takes about 2 or more loads. Four to six loads makes a nice bit of cum that 3 other felchers can share. Unless you get a guy who is a huge cummer or can cum repeatedly quickly, blowing one load up a tight little as isn't going to give you much cum to suck out of his hold.

CuriousToSucknGFdCuriousToSucknGFdover 6 years ago
Exciting reading.

This is a hot topic; & would love to receive my first. This post gives good advice for a very pleasurable first time; & many more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How do you take more than 6-7 inches?

I'm a bi-curious grandpa and I haven't had a cock in me YET but I'm working on stretching my butt hole for that day. I can take about 2" in diameter dildo pretty well but I can't get more than 6" in my butt. How do you get a long cock in you? onereallyoldgoldone@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great info and got me hard for sure

Im a sissy crossdresser and have been training myself with a 7" didlo. At first it really hurt so I got a smaller vibrator which fits in perfectly and then move onto the bigger boy. I find myself watching sissy's getting BBC and would love to try some real sex. But Im married and very nervous. I just ordering myself a satin teddy playsuit and plan to give myself a good session with the toys once it arrives. xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
God And Jesus

God and Jesus both suck on each other's cock everyday of the year, and swallow as well. Go figure

caymanctscaymanctsover 1 year ago

Should be required reading for every man on his 18th birthday

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great informative article, a must read for newbies! The first time was 5 years ago when I was 20. He was 30y older than me, athletic (we met running), an experienced fellow, he knew what he was doing, lube, entering me doggy and how we'd get it done. He eventually got his thick 7.5" and bottomed out, wow I remember feeling his balls against me. At first stretching my ring was difficult but then the pressure forced it wide enough, there was a bit of pain here, then he slowly slipped more and more into me, slow, backed out added more lube and then parked the full length in me, so I could adjust to the hardness and feeling. He took a pic of his cock buried in me that showed my ass stretched, yes it told a story. Soon he started to fuck me, slowly, then faster, maybe every 4-5 strokes he rammed it in me ohh, his hands were a vices and the next day in the locker room I noticed some black and blue on my hips. :( He came in me, collapsed off the the side. His cum was leaking out of my butt, my finger easily glided in. It was a new experience for me and I enjoyed it and pleasuring him as if I were a woman. I could suck his cock but it was many blowjobs later before he deep throated me, thus the other article could have helped. His only advice was 1. my cock is not going to come off in your throat 2. lets line things up 3. take it like a woman! His girth was ok and I could get my mouth around it and he'd cum a lot but he preferred fucking, ok it was fun. When I went back to school after that summer, I forgot about pussy and only wanted cock and I figured bigger is better, right? I wish I had read this article. I tried sucking a few black cocks at this time that were to big and wide to enjoy :) and experienced extreme pain getting a couple in my ass, it wasn't any fun. I took a couple of long white and black cocks that I could suck and even deep throat as in your story as a gauge. This was pleasurable for me, however for fucking the longer 8-9+" cocks hit the wall not getting into my ass but when they were balls deep, fuck it hurt, I think there's another bend in our anatomy there. I'm not sure how the pussies and asses handle those tree black trunks, ok pussy aside, is a woman's ass that much more deeper than a man's? Having a huge dick may be too much of a good thing, more power to the people that can take it and enjoy it. Well, I'm back fucking pussy now and my learning experiences make all the difference, easier and enjoyable fucking a woman in her ass, with the right angle a few even had an orgasm. Any comments, advice or suggestions on my comments would be welcome. Again Mark was a great informative read.

NathanButlerNathanButler10 months ago

Very informative and well written.

Thank you for taking the time to write it.

Redcraze1956Redcraze19565 months ago

I loved it. I've never been fucked, though I think about it all the time. This story got me so horny that I almost came just from the experience of reading it. Thank you. More please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkLazer@MarkLazer
859 Followers
I am a bisexual male who has had some great experiences with men over the years and I hope to continue them and share them with you all! I have started to publish again after a hiatus but lots of sex to write about. My email for this site doesn't work so if you want to contac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES