All Comments on 'Son's Black Friend'

by yarnmaster

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
JewslutJewslutalmost 20 years ago
Nothing Is Hotter

I am a married white women with older children,two sons and a daughter. There is nothing I find hotter then interracial sex involving older married women and young black men. I too have been pleasured by one of my sons young black friends. It has had a profound impact on my sexual practices. it is true that once you have gone black you will always go back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
FUCKED HARD BY A BLACK TEENAGER

I had a black 18yr old climb in my window, slip into my bed, eat me, fuck me and sodomize my ass all in one night. I wound up cumming about 7 or 8 times and the last one I actually fainted away for a few minutes.

He put me in the missionary position, bent my legs all the way back with my knees near my breasts, and fucked me so deep I came twice in that position. The last one was the most intense orgasm I ever had in my life. And I was 40 yrs old at the time.

As he got dressed and was ready to leave, he asked me if he could come back some time and do it again and I told him, "anytime." He has been my lover for 5 yrs now and I am truly a slave to his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Perfect Sex

I believe The perfect sexual experience is between a pretty thirty-something year old white woman and a young, muscular black man. That is why I'd love to have my wife make love to a young black stud. I often picture her caressing a muscular black man while kissing him before the fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I am in total agreement

I am a 48 year old married Jewish wife and mother of adult sons. I was introduced to interracial sex by my sons 16 year old black classmate. That was 5 years ago. I still crave young black boys and I pleasure them as well as myself as often as circumstances allow. Nothing is hotter then being used by young black studs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HUSBAND'S CUSTOMER

I AM MEENA FROM INDIA.FEW YEAR BACK I ACCOMPANIED BY HUSBAND TO NIGERIA ON HIS BUSINESS TRIP. WE INVITED HIS CUSTOMER MICHEL & HIS BANK MANAGER JOHN FOR DINNER TO OUR HOTEL.AFTER FINISHING DINNER WE WENT TO OUR HOTEL ROOM WITH MICHEL & JACK.THERE MICHEL TOLD MY HUSBAND THAT IF HE ALLOWS JACK TO FUCK MY INDIAN WIFE HE CAN GIVE ME BIG ORDERS.MY HUSBAND ASKED ME IF IT IS OK.I SAID I WILL LOVE TO GET FUCKED BY NIGERIAN BLACK DICKS.

THE WHOLE NIGHT I WAS FUCKED BY 10" DICKS AT LEAST 10 TIMES.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved the story but......

I was hoping to read more.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Quite true

A lovely and well written story..older white married women tends to prefer young black men..i had a similar experience as a young(22) university student in london..the lady (42) half jewish,white divorceed with 2 kids,was a fellow student,both of us studying spanish for fun...a relationship developed rhat grew beyond expectations...she became sexually demanding,and alive...she became pregnant by choice and left for australia...older married women wants sex due to neglect..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very hot

After I started reading this piece I checked for more parts or additions and was disappointed not to find more. I began fucking older white women in my mid 20's & will NEVER quit! Some were just one offs (usually married & out for something different), some were regular booty calls and there were a select few who became steady long term lovers (my favorite had her husband's blessing & we're all still friends). I've had a rainbow of different colored women but white girls are my favorite flavor!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Satisfied by a very young black stud

Wow, to be satisfied by such a young black stud, with a huge cock. The younger the better, you go cougar!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow!

very well written, would love to read the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
really

Amazing how every black man has a 14 inch cock. And poor hubby is hung like a baby mouse. Who writes this crap, black guys?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It's just fantasy

While I agree that not EVERY story should say that the husband has a 1 inch while the other guy has a 8-10 inch; It's there to feed into the fantasies of people. Why do you think there are so many different categories? So people can find what they like, and based on what a lot of people like in porn, they love "big black guys"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He took her from me

Married white male here. Our daughter was dating a very muscular 19 yr old Black stud. A Black Greek God. My wife submitted to him 1 week after being introduced to him. I caught them 3 days later. He looked at my weak 45 yet old frame and laughed as he knew I was no threat to him. They kept fucking my wife told me he was better than I ever was. I got hard watching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My mother is having an affair with my Judo teammate

SheThe situation is very uncomfortable. He is 20, she is 41 (married to my step father).

It was bound to happen, ever since my high-school days all my friends have been saying she was a hot mom. One of them scored (that i know of).

My girlfriend finds it cool: she says it means i will stay young for a long time.

She is my mother & i must keep my mouth shut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
we need more mothers like her

My first time reading stories of this type on this site and I really enjoyed this story but I must ask are you going to finish the journey or do you simply want to leave your readers wandering??? Good job I'm eager to read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chapter 2

Okay you got my attention, though this has been a fantasy of mine for a while, but I live in an old white town so I can only live through your story. So give me more I need to read more as I know the character, cant just end like this, she going to need more of this big black stud. I know if it was me I would want more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lucky lady

What a lucky lady and a lucky young guy. That sounded really sexy. I'm a 36 year old white guy whose been fucked by quite a few nationalities and colours but there is nothing to match being well bred by a big hard black cock and then feeling thick white spunk shooting in to you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Giba.

I had a similar experience with my tben high school afed son. His black basketball team mate and I had a chance neeting after a game . I was divorced and hadn't had sex i. quite awhile and one tbing lead to another. Now .y son is away in college and his friend Derrick, comes rehularly to visit and fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Like the story.....hope there's more to cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Uhh.

35 with a 17 year old and 14 year old and a comment about black women having kids? Funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mother lover

I’m a 18 year old black high school football player. At these games there are many married older wives. White wives. I love them and I especially fucking them with my 11 inch black cock. listening them moan and cumming makes cum harder. They’re the best fuck a young black teen ever has.. they love the black sperm. I fucked many and they love the black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Its True

Used to suck a college age black gymnist guy. (inch cock. Love his cum in both ends. My wife would be jealous

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sons black friend

So Fuckin Hot what a turn on

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot!!!!!!

Damn it was hot fucking your son friend while he slept

when chapter 2 coming would you fuck your son just to fuck Calvin again

maybe interested in fuck another black boy you think you like that cock

in your tight ass

You interested in emailing and telling your stories and sharing experiences

brady20brady20about 3 years ago

Great story hope chapter 2 coming soon Calvin wanted that white pussy

the mom was in so much need of thar blk cock

I'm sure Calvin still giving mom his blk cock but Scott had to know Calvin

was pounding his mom pussy I believe Scott fucked his mom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I’m a 35 year old black man . I’m fucking a 43 year old white married woman at work. I love fucking white married woman. Us black guys can get them to do anything after they have had big black cock. This one is 5’2” big with big ass tits but a little chunky.. maybe 30 pounds over weight.. Not beautiful face but cute. We been fucking a few times. She is pretty nasty to . She likes a lot of dirty talk and anal fucking. She doesn’t know it . But my goal is to break her down so I can do anything I want. And even tho she is 43 I know she can still get pregnant. We had to cancel sex one day because of her period. I use a condem. But take it off when she sucks my cock. I m working on her to let me and two of my buddies to fuck her all at the same time gang bang so we can fuck her bare back and get her her pregnant. I would really like to make her a whore but if me and my buddies can get her pregnant that is even better. Black men are supposed to fuck and use white married woman. That’s what they are here for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

thats okay whore ,just make sure you divorce your husband first whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Classic eyes open we need more love sharing between people's open marriage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am a 47 year old white divorced mom. About 3 yrs ago, my son was going to join college. I had to go to drop him off. His black buddy from school came with us also. When we returned at night, he seduced me and we ended up having sex even though I resisted him a lot at first. he fucked me 4 times in the night and again in the morning. We have been together ever since. During Covid, he moved in with me. My son also came home later and he came to know this. He was really upset but now he has reconciled himself to the reality. Young black studs are really amazing, regardless of how some bigoted white men complain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fucking awesome story

tlj553tlj553almost 2 years ago

At 35 did he put his baby in her? She took cum deep.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would love to have been this woman. Huge cocks are the best. I’m addicted to cheating sex as well. I’ve cheated on my husband a lot. We had three kids and I got my tubes tied. If a huge dick over 18 teen wants my pussy (provided I’m pretty certain he’s clean) my legs will spread.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A similar thing happened to me. Long story short my son had his graduation party at our house. My husband was at work and I had laid down after the party had died down. My husband came home and started rubbing me. He pulled my shorts down and pushed his cock into me. As soon as he was in me I knew it wasn’t my husband. This cock was really huge. I tried to turn and see what was happening but he started to pump this big cock into me. It was a feeling I had never experienced. It felt amazing and I quickly erupted in a big orgasm. I was now really into it. I was moaning and talking dirty. We had the greatest sex of my life. Several positions. While missionary I saw it was a black man from the party. He finally slammed it all in and shot a lot of sperm in me. I told him he had to leave my husband would be home soon. I asked that he didn’t tell anyone. He didn’t but I had to. I was 43 years old and pregnant. So be really carefully of these situations they have real consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Exciting moments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Those stories are all so Hot!! I’m so hard!!!

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwf9 months ago

OMG... SCORCHING hotttt!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Never had a black cock until I was 48, wow what a night. I went to a Super Bowl party in Oakland with several people from my company, the Giants beat Pats in 2012. There wasn't much interest in the two east coast teams, among the thirty people, mostly white but with several blacks, partying loud, drinking, smoking, some were doing other drugs. I got very buzzed and started making out with a black coworker, I'd known for almost ten years, he was smart handsome man, slightly older, we left and went back to my place in Berkeley. We barely made it to my couch, damn, I felt it and as soon as he got it out of his pants I wrapped my lips around it; he fucked me hard and deep twice, we barely were able to function the next day at work. BBC are still high on my agenda, but I'm running against the clock, still I love a good mouthful. Thugs not wanted.

Bonz123456Bonz1234565 months ago

I know how she felt

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Did Scott mom an Calvin start a affair with Calvin '? ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous