All Comments on 'Judi Teased and Milked Me!'

by Bi_Siamese

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Groan

Oh my Gawd, what a lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Glad you never continued this manure

And I'm sure the wife enjoyed her divorce since she certainly earned it. Oh and did she enjoy jail? The husband, bleeding from the rape, went to the hospital, where they reported his injuries to the Police, as required by law. The wife was arrested for assault, battery and spousal rape. He got everything in the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Did she make it to the hospital?

After he stood up and beat her. Or did they just take her body to the morgue where she belonged? What? You think he would never fight back? Almost as idiotic a thought as your entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Immature comments

I loved the "story" it is not true but got me excited. I think some of the comments are from jealous losers who never have sex or fantasies. My wife read the story and as soon as I post I am getting "milked"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pretty sure she never dominated him again.

After the abuse didn't he divorce her?

Bi_SiameseBi_Siameseover 3 years agoAuthor
Milking

Everything in this story are true sexual experiences. It is not illegal for women to withhold vaginal sex from men. Many men actually enjoy being cock teased and used by their dominant women. Judy and the story was my actual wife and a pro at cock teasing. Preferring cunnilingus over vaginal penetration she tougher me to enjoy giving her oral pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous