All Comments on 'Mandy's Sorority Initiation Ch. 02'

by AlexisMontage

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Hmm

Being sold for 250k and branded looks to be more in the area of slavery than sorority initiation, which is normally humiliation based, but enjoying the read nonetheless.

Roll on chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still has potential...

This confused me for a moment at the start as we were suddenly introduced to a new character in media res..but after a second reading..it works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Newspapers and police make a VERY big deal about women disappearing from college campuses.

It wouldn't take long before people put two and two together and come up with the guilty party. The bad publicity would get the college closed down and the sorority would be in prison.

Hell, even their chants are being scrutinized, so this is about as fun as watching paint dry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bring on 3.

A very good read and it will be interesting to see what goes on in chapter 3.

YediYediover 10 years ago
interesting

The kidnapping and sale/ disappearance would be difficult to cover up but far from impossible.

Remember they are picking firstly from the out of state pledges with very few associations locally.

Secondly obviously they are doing extensive background checks on them as well so they know how quickly they should be missed.

Third we are talking freshmen pledges as well who have already been turned down by the other fraternity's so even less chance they will be missed.

You have to realize how many freshmen just don't bother to go to classes preferring to party or hang out. Obviously not a lot of close family ties if they chose to head out of state.A number of them would just disappear into the great nothing especially if they created believable cover stories of finding boyfriends or deciding to head out to make it big in the city ect. Something like this could easily occur near a big city especially near someplace like LA or NYC where a number of girls go into stripping or prostitution after there hopes and dreams have been dashed and think that their families would not support their choices or what they have had to do to survive. So overall a good story though I will say that each chapter has been a bit short overall.

YediYediover 10 years ago
Another thing

You must also consider the option that this is a brainwashing - prostitution possibility because yes 250k is a lot of money but as a guess for a 18+ yo Virgin Natural Redhead I am guessing for permanent ownership would be quite cheap especially if your talking about an international auction hell look at that girl that just auctioned off her virginity in a online auction as a one time deal have gotten or placed their prices between 13k and 1.2 million

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Stupid as shit. Cops and feds are not fucking idiots, and they would surely notice if an ongoing stream of girls kept going missing from the local campus where they were enrolled. Say goodbye to every last cent of those dollars paying off the bribes to the cops and the government. And then there's the mind control thing with the magic vagina washing.. Put it in the right category.

AlexisMontageAlexisMontageover 10 years agoAuthor
Magic Vagina washing

Sweetheart anonymous, were you reading the right story? Don't know about magic vagina washing, he pierced her freaking clit!

Thanks for reading, and for your comments.

Love,

Alexis

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hated it

Ch 01 was promising, though stopped at a darned crazy place, but this is defiitely not my cup of tea. I didn't finish it - stopped at the phone call from some 'master' and I'll not be reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
alaykum?

Theyre sex slaves to arabic speaking masters?? wah??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous