All Comments on 'Bait a Hook Ch. 17'

by VaRiverWriter

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love this series!

These guys are so sweet. You are a very talented writer. Please continue telling their story. Hope they stay true to each other.

ChelleShockd4ChelleShockd4over 10 years ago
I knew the other shoe would drop!

I love these guys' story! Please don't keep us waiting too long. And don't drag out their angst too much. I want them to get a HEA, even if they have to work at it. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please don't have one or both sleeping with/seeing others in college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Casey 1988

I don't mind if these two end up sleeping with others it happens, just make sure these two stay together or get back together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more asap

Please show long distance doesn't mean unfaithful

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love in its finest form!

You have such a warm and wonderful love story that I never get tired of reading. It has proceeded at such a good pace, and includes so many lovemaking sessions and exploratory adventures with each other that it makes reading each new chapter a longed-for adventure. Keep up the good work, and please don't let Rob and Bobby be separated too much, or away from each other too long. They long for their HEA, and most readers do too. These two deserve so many good things to come their way. I'm rooting for them all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't ruin it.

You've got a really good thing going. Regardless of what anyone says, if you love someone you don't do anything non-platonic with anyone else. If these two get with anyone else, this story is over. There's no fixing it. Please don't ruin it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

I've read the entire story without making a comment. Now I must add a big WOW!!! I am so impressed with your story telling. You told the story brilliantly, but I guess you don't need me to tell you that.

I'll bet every guy who read this story had precum dripping in his boxers. I know I did. Now I really need more from your pen.

DonRDonRover 10 years ago

Your story is wonderful, and was a pleasure to read. I hope you continue it with these characters, perhaps in another series or more. Thank you!!

DallasMarcDallasMarcover 10 years ago
I'm Hopelessly Hooked! Write More Fast!

What an amazing story you have to share! I was hooked from the very beginning and did not want to stop the stories when time for sleep. Your characters are excellent and The love expressed so genuine. Their relationship and tenderness is not only believable but your story line is so expressive. I only hope that book 2 will continue to share their wonderful love story and I hope you write fast because I cannot wait for the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

Great story - Thank you.

dustdevildustdevilover 10 years ago
GREAT READING

Excellent story in all respects. I look forward to reading more in your series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

had me in tears each chapter.

reminded me of mistakes I made so many years ago.

things I regret but can't change.

I hope this story brings people to their senses.

don't let go that which you love with your heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so true

please keep the bond between as they go to different places don't lose the innocent

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot

Was hot sad love.great writing I hope they work out how ever you write it they make a good and hot couple.

DomXianDomXianabout 9 years ago

One of the best series I've ever read! So romantic, funny, heartbreaking and real at the same time. It's a roller coaster of emotions every chapter that I couldn't stop reading it, trying to get to the next chapter as quickly as I can while reading intently to take in everything that is happening. The ending was heartbreaking but this made me look forward to the next part! And I love the way you developed these characters! They are so real and they're such great, honest, loving, intelligent kids, that even in the end, no matter how much they are starting to mature, their gestures and language in love is still the same from the start. Amazing work and now I shall take off and read the sequel!

o2byoungo2byoungover 8 years ago
hoping against hope

I was really hoping the the letter was one of acceptance. These two had (have) so much love. I do sincerely hope their love is strong enough to stand the test of time. I read this all in one day, so now gotta check out a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

This was not a really racy story but a sweet love story . The characters really came to life for me and the sex scenes were hot. Even though I'm a 36yr old married Woman I found it sweet,erotic and I kept reading finding myself sucked into Rob and Bobbie's lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loving and hot

I loved all 17 chapters; a great story and very well written. It's good to read about a deeply loving relationship between two guys, as well as the steamy passages and even they were hotter for being in the context of a relationship. Looking forward to reading more.

Tink22004Tink22004almost 6 years ago
Amazing series

Such an amazing series!!! I am looking forward to reading book 2. I hope Bobby and Rob get there happily ever after!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story..looking forward to the second book

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm looking forward to book 2 best story i ever read

iwantbothiwantbothover 2 years ago

I loved this story every line every chapter hope to read more

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze3615 months ago

Fantastic story!!

Every chapter takes you on a journey of exploring the relationship between Rob and Bobby. The challenges of high school, peer pressure, finding love and coming out stronger together! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bait a Hook Series Info

SIMILAR Stories