All Comments on 'Lisa Plays at the Team Party'

by rugoode

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
46DD

Really? Why don't you make them 96FF and put head lights on them? She could then fuck a 48" cock the size of a 1 gallon milk bottle. Get real.

baranbratbaranbratover 10 years ago
Once again a Negative comment from ANONYMOUS!

Once again someone who doesn't have even balls to leave their name leaves a negative comment!! I found your story entertaining as for 46DD, the anonymous comment probably only fucks skinny flat chested men! Literotica should eliminate anonymous comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Statement on the lack of educational standards

It's one thing to drag out an over-used story line. It's completely another to demonstrate a complete lack of command of the English language. I suggest you take a course in composition and get an editor!

dirtyomandirtyomanover 10 years ago
I liked it

Yo People, this is erotica, fiction, fantasy. What you bitching bout. Of course a woman with 46dd has to be way fat. But we all go for big tits. In her own words(thoughts) prior to entering the house, she had set up herself to get some heavy cock. I don't think Lamarr & Dex really needed the drug.

Would be better story line if she knew what she was getting. Would like to see "D" doing Mommy later, as her Cunt needs take over later. Maybe Couch should get a report about the party, & go after some of Lisa for him self.

Im not happy with the degrading of her at the end. The boys should have been appreciative of all that pussy they shared. They didn't have to be that cruel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous