All Comments on 'Online Sister'

by Mrwriter1701

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Knock me up"

That spoilt it for me, doesn't happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pregnancy

What is it you guys? Incest is supposed to be fun. It's not for making babies especially multiple ones with mother and daughter as so many readers seem to want and indeed express disappointment if authors don't deliver.

bigunbearbigunbearover 10 years ago
Hell Yes

I loved the story, and yes family fantasizes about one another, making a baby would be the ultimate in "keeping it in the family".

readyeddyreadyeddyover 10 years ago
Reality in the story

All the best stories, create the feeling of reality, This held so much promise then one loose comment within it took away that essential fact. I enjoyed it very much and in my mind removed that bit, perhaps you should edit it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Let's assume

that the "knock me up" is part of a role play. it would be irresponsible to invite an unknown guy if she really was prepared to get pregnant. At least that's my way of reading it.

And I found the whole story totally hot. Thanks.

charlebignutscharlebignutsover 10 years ago
Luved it ........

1 slight slip up, but I`ll forgive you that.

Worthy of a follow up I think, & hope.

Good Story, Easy Read ............

t1m1d1t1m1d1over 10 years ago

Oh god , I loved your story, almost embarrassed how aroused I was as I read each paragraph . Love the forbidden fruit type story , always works for me.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

This sort of reminds me of another story, only that one has a mom and son unknowingly hook up.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

was she trying to trap the b/f into marriage drive him away? i am sure he would notice if the younger guy happened to be of a different race and she did get pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot then cold

Great story really hot until the "knock me up" part. Stupid end to a great story.

CabinguyCabinguyover 10 years ago
Great read

I really loved this, it read easily and quickly although I have to agree with the other comments about how no 23 yo girl would suddenly want to get pregnant with her brothers child. I know that fantasy stories need me to suspend a bit of belief but this part just seemed to derail an otherwise great read.

But I love the overall fantasy, bro and sis brought together and breaking the taboo and secretly shared fantasy without realizing it. That part seemed much more real than the many, many, stories where siblings just start to have sex with no mention or question of what they are doing. Well done.

prop69prop69over 10 years ago
Knock me up caused my cock to wilt

One thing to fuck another to get pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice story

Enjoyed the story, even though the twist was a bit transparent. In your defense, fantasies don't have to be logical or conventional. You have talent and I hope you continue to write.

StoryPal

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I loved it

My incest fantasy was with my aunt, but if she asked me to impregnate her I'd have cum so hard it would've blown her head off

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Been here..

Remindd me of the good ole days, no exotic deseases to worry of other than a first time thrill and finding out it was done to get knocked up..but loved it still. I was a seven time popper a hour in my prime..during wet sex..

Keep the story going....

kaidmankaidmanover 10 years ago
dynamite read

I liked this one you should write a follow up as this has more to it and could use a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Moved out 5 years yet bro doesn't know that's the address of his sisters flat lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Anon thats not his sisters place

if you read closer its her friends apartment she didn't want to use hers so the guy didn't found out her name or where she lived

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good stuff

but not very believable, #Really in this day and age she wants to get fucked by complete stranger without any protection! #Really & just leaves door unlocked,trust that he's not a 40/50 year old pervert rapist murdered or part of a gang of sick fucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved this FANTASY

And that's what it is. Fantasy. Where we don't have to use condoms or worry about safety. Not every story is going to be perfect. For example, I just ignored the pregnancy bit. Thanks for the story author (though it's his only story and hasn't logged in in 2 years)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Fun filled fantasy! All the stuff written below didnt bother me really since its obviously out there, lol. My only real gripe was the conversation during sex. It...was...just so...annoying...the...way it...was...written! Lol. Yeah, even if Im totally winded from pounding into my girl for a good while, its still no problem stringing words together when I talk, hehe. It made it hard to read since I always mentally translate what Im reading to how it will sound in my head. (Does everyone do it?)

The other thing that made me cringe was fucking her pussy after being in her ass...I know she said she was clean (assuming an enema before) but still, gives you the real world mental shudder, hehe.

Fun story! (Typos and all, lol;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Would have given 4 stars

Loved the story until the end where sis says she wants him to get her pregnant, that was kind of turn off. Other than that really enjoyed.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 2 years ago
Perfect Sibling Prenancy Story.

Usually stories lack exciting outcomes,but to have a sister who secretly fantasize about her younger brother enough to allow some stranger to come and fuck her anonymously and possibly get her pregnant is risky beyond hell,but to find out that it was her sibling makes it just sheer perfect.

Even tho she is a college student made Katie a wild,adventurous,pregnant,incestuous anal whore she is the epitome of a wonderful woman who is ready to start a family,and who better than with her brother Brian. Overall both Katie and Brian can use the excuse that Katie got pregnant by some jock but in actuality it will be her brothers babies and could tell their Parents that Brian wants to co-parent his so-called nieces/nephews but actually his/their siblings and keep it a secret.Damn I love this story.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great story. Needs more though. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

really enjoyed this story despite being old, i came for the 3rd time that day, didn’t shoot a huge amount of dick spit but man i experienced one of those euphoric out of body climaxes when she wants her brother to knock her up. it too almost 5 minutes to come down and return to normal, it was that good! thank you much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous