All Comments on 'If I Die Tomorrow'

by theoncomingstorm

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LesseloovesPeterLesseloovesPeterover 10 years ago

We'll never know, will we... We'll never know what happens when we're gone.

Oldbear63Oldbear63over 10 years ago
Of course!

Have you ever made anyone happy? Yep.

theoncomingstormtheoncomingstormover 10 years agoAuthor

I don't know oldbear, I just don't know. It seems that no matter how hate I try I end up causing sadness. I try to do right by my family and to do what I have to do for me and I try to be a good friend but I feel like I'm failing miserably on all counts lately and I can't help but wonder if it's time that I just give up and cut all ties and burn all bridges so that everyone in my life has a better chance at happiness.

kemanderkemanderover 10 years ago
I Cannot Even Own

That which I do or create, For releasing it as done, Gives it to them, to love or hate.

Live for yourself, Baby Girl. If others gain by your life and actions, more power to them, if they don't, it's because they didn't put out enough of their own requisite energy. That's their fault, their misunderstanding or refusal to accept. Due to their Malice? Laziness? Their own inability to get past their own pain? Whatever, Dear Heart... their loss, and that isn't your problem to own. The secret of life is to find your own source of happiness, which requires you to be selfish enough to seek your joy out, no matter who or what is in the way, to ensure it's continuing existence in your life. Hate and hurt are love and joy from a different point of view. My pain is what I make of it, and I've had a life full. With the passage of time and unavoidably over-thinking everything through, I can say mine has been a good life. Despite myself. You can have that also, I promise you.

theoncomingstormtheoncomingstormover 10 years agoAuthor

I am certainty working on my own happiness... Embracing myself, finally realizing that 1) I deserve to be happy and 2) it's okay for me to be happy. I am caring less and less what anyone else thinks of me. One life. One chance. No more regrets!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous