All Comments on 'I Am My Wife's Best Girlfriend'

by toontessa

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
mreneetgmreneetgover 14 years ago
loved the romp

A short little romp filled with unexpected turns

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This is my desire

You have described my feelings, my desires. To be my wife's girlfriend and satisfy her as aher lesbian lover, and to make sure that she is satisfied by real men, with thick, hard cocks. I live to lick their cum from her well-fucked pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just like me and my girlfriend

Your story is almost exactly what happened with me and my girlfriend. She started fingering my ass and then I agreed to wear her panties while she did it. Then, she bought a strap-on and had me suck on it. Then, she said if I was going to act like a woman then I would have to dress like one -- so she had me wearing panties, nylons, a sexy bra and a wig. She then fucked me with her strap-on. Finally, just like in your story, she brought home another man - who was well-hung - and he fed me his cock both in my mouth and in my man-pussy. As you said in your story, a real cock tastes much better than a rubber one and feels much better in my ass than her strap-on. She gets jealous when I tell her that but -- too bad for her -- she's the one who turned me into the cross-dressing, cock-sucking, cum-swallowing slut that I am -- and loving every minute of it !!! Please continue this story -- can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sowilling

I so wish that would happen to me. My wife is very pretty but for more star8

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So Lucky

My wife fucks me with a strap-on but wont let me wear her lingerie, she caught me one day in her panties and has made me suffer since. I have sucked cocks in the park toilets wearing panties and bra, just wish my wife could understand me more. You are so lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
similar to my wife

This is similar to what my wife and I have done. I dress in sexy women's clothes, she does my make-up for me, and we invite hot men over to our house for some "suck and fuck". We both suck the guy's cock, then she makes sure I take his cum in my mouth, he & I kiss (we snowball his cum -- he loves it), and then he fucks me while my wife watches. I love it when she plays with her pussy while our male friend is fucking me hard like the cross-dressing sissy slut that I am. Next it'll be 2 guys -- one for each of us. Please continue this story -- it's sooooo hot !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very feminine crossdresser having sex with a man and wife getting fucked watching me

Hey I can say im my wifes best girlfreind. My wife has dd bigsexy tits hot pussy she loves to suck cock so good she swallows all of that warm cum Then feeds it to my mouth swallowing wat she feeds me. Enjoying every bit of it. We would shop together for mini dresses lingerie heels etc. Im lovin how I look as a women and she does too. She totally loves my feminine look getting very wet watching me. Anf I get very aroused seen my self in the mirror. So one time I dressed very sexy and feminine in my room. I walked out to the livingroom and I saw her having sex with another man with a big cock she was enjoying his huge cock she moaned and sucked his cock. I was so turned on by watching her get fucked and swallowing his hot cum. Then I felt sombody feel me I was so wet watching my wife get fucked. Starts feeling me and im enjoying it very wet anus he shows me his cock wen I turn around and felt his cock in my anus oh my god it was so good very good he made me want it so good my god. He made me his women and came in my anus it was the best. My wife watched me get fucked she was lovin it and I loved watching her get fucked by two guys I was loving the cock in my ass as he came in me multiple times. It was the best sex I evr hadand I want it again and again. I watched my wife sucking and fucking I jacked off watching her suck n fuck it was the best pleasure I had.

robin48robin48almost 8 years ago
natural

oh so sweet & natural

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago
A very nice story

That any of us sissies would love to live.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Typically stupid

Typical stupid sissy wannabe story. Geez, these are so predictable!

Just another fat hairy wanker story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
oh how lovely

I wish this could happen to me. Of course I have never been fucked in my ass, I dont think I could allow myself to let it happen. I fantasize about bouncing on a nice thick cock but I know that I have a nice thick cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hell no. She probably would have ripped his sphincter muscle to shreds and had to take him to the hospital. But when she brings another man into their relationship he would have stood up and said no. What a bitch. He wanted to crossdress, not get pegged, go gay or turn into a woman. That last part was complete baloney. Awful, unrealistic story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

For a wife to find out that her husband has a kink about wearing feminine underwear is OK but you don't bring in other men to have sex with them you can use a strap on but you don't bring other people into your marriage it's just not right thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous