All Comments on 'Saving a Marriage Ch. 08'

by OttoWeininger

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
elcelethelcelethover 10 years ago
Glad to see a new chapter

Looking forward to seeing what happens next!

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 10 years ago
Is this just about abuse of his wife?

Reading this story does not make me feel good. I could easily accept the abuse heaped upon Simone if Henry was also forced to reform his ways, and they settle into a loving D/S relationship with plenty of BDSM. He says he loves her, but he abuses her without rewarding her and he still cheats on her. He has no regard for her feelings or wellbeing (physically or emotionally) whatsoever. Why is it Dr. Ryan forces her to change but does nothing to him? How long will she put up with this before she throws him out and files a malpractice suit against Dr. Ryan, because right now, the only guilty party (Henry who cheated on her to begin with) is getting away with whatever he wants and is being enabled by the Doctor and Simone is getting shafted. Is this how you picture as how marriage should be? Do you really hate women that much that you would write the story this way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Repulsive

That was probably the most revoltingly misogynistic thing I have ever read. Seriously, I cannot conceive of the mind that would gain pleasure from such utter cruelty, debasement and horrendous abuse. Your male leads are lower than pond slime, and your treatment of women is horrific.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More, please!

I hope it turns out Dr. Ryan is Henry's mistress, and we see them both dominating Simone. That would be hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm not commenting on the husband's behavior, but If the wife behaved like this most marriages headed for divorce would be saved without a doubt!!! I could certainly use some of that treatment - but I also treat my wife quite well. Including pleasuring her whenever she wants!

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 10 years ago

Good stuff. There are some grammatical errors, but it was easy to gloss over. The abuse angle isn't nearly as strong as some stories I've read here, and it certainly doesn't turn me off. It's no different than going to a theater to spend two hours watching people being tortured (Saw). Fiction is fiction, people.

Hope you carry through to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Runaway

Who let you out of the hospital for the insane or did you just runaway. This story ain't no fantasy its pure drivel from some crazy loon. Buddy hate to tell you but if half of the crap you wrote about happened not only would your sick arse be back in the loony bin but your marriage would be down the toilet also

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

When will you post the next chapter? I find my coming back to this story over and over. I can not get enough and I want more....please.

amh1970amh1970over 8 years ago
total BS

Henry needs to be locked in a cock cage and beat....this is not love...and the marriage is not worth saving

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

I like the story.... somehow I'm expecting more. 5*

btw, I like the touch of your writer's name ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too much bdsm

Needed more mind control and better sex. More sex. Yuk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really enjoyed this story are there any more chapters ?

Have really enjoyed reading "Saving a Marriage" and was curious as to Dr. Ryan"s part in the story. Wanted to see how she treats her staff is she a full time Dominatrix ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Painful!

WTF?!

* Hubby had to be paying off Dr. Ryan to manipulate Simone into becoming a submissive slut.

* Chapters 1,2 and possibly 3 were actually somewhat sexy.Things rapidly slid downhill after that! I suppose the pain freaks may have liked that shit but it did nothing for me.

* I think one final chapter is necessary to achieve closure for this painful story. In chapter 9 hubby beats Simone so hard that she finally snaps. Right in the middle of being forced to deep-throat her husband,she clamps down hard,grinds her teeth and comes away with his dick wedged in her now closed mouth. She uses a rubberband to keep the blood in the cock as she puts it in a sandwich bag and races toward her car,briefly glancing back over her shoulder at hubby who's bleeding out all over the sofa and carpet. She speeds over to Dr. Rand's office,surprises her with a hard slap to the face,and ties her to her office chair. She grabs the cock out of the sandwich bag and rams down the sick shrinks throat.She then uses duct tape to keep Dr. Sicko's mouth shut as the cock cuts of her air supply. Simone escapes to South America.

The END!

LordLarsLordLarsover 6 years ago
is there ever going to be a sequel?

I've read all chapters and enjoyed them all... a number of times. I'm probably a pain freak as I'm looking for a continuance of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Disappointed!

Disappointed with ending as I hoped she would either capture husband with counsellor and stab his balls or that the counsellor would have given her a comforting lesbian loving session.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting controlling DR concept

I find it interesting how the DR. was able to play both the husband and wife, and am curious if the DR. was having an affair with the husband before or after the wife found out. Good story a little much on the abuse at the end, but then again I don't abuse my submissives that hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This Story Troubles This Man

I have read all 8 chapters, and I find that Simone is doing 100% of the giving while Henry is doing 100% of the taking. I find I'm asking myself if this marriage would be worth saving, and answering, "If she's as attractive as the story indicates, she could find a man who would humiliate her as she desires without being so mentally and physically abusive toward her."

If this story is intended to provoke thought, it has been achieved. I expect that there will be more chapters since this story has not reached a denouement.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 5 years ago
Think again

This is a travesty of a story. The psych doctor is a total quack and thief. This is a horrible situation. Please remember this is a FICTION story written for entertainment. This is brutal and not about true BDSM at all.

PrincessAzula7PrincessAzula7over 4 years ago
Very Nice

Although I'm not much of a fan of things like whipping, I still very much enjoyed this series. The reluctant subservience, telling the husband not to worry about getting her off in return, the worshipping of his cock - the most important thing in her life. I very much enjoyed that!

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

This story started off really well, but lost more and more color as the amount increased. Now it is just a violent training of the wife without any reference to love, loyalty and care or even partnership! He torments her, humiliates her and uses her and she just gives without getting anything in return. Her therapist is nothing but a criminal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He divorced her and left the area for good. Done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Total rubbish. A justification of violence against women. Violence against anyone is never acceptable. 0*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is abuse. Dr Ryan is not helping at all. The are abusing her. Girl get that inner bitch out of you and kick him to the curb including Dr Ryan. You a strong woman let him go he does not deserve you

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 2 years ago

Man, you have a problem. Get yourself to a shrink.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous