All Comments on 'Jessie & The Tornado Ch. 04'

by OldSarge69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
A great story so far

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your story so far and am looking forward to the next chapter.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
come on

This cant be the last part? If it isnt please finish it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The blonde, UGA & marine jokes are getting old, I get its a part of them but come on! Plus for 22 year old's Jessie and her friends are awfully immature!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
need

a foxhole tale,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW II

This is the best story I have read on this site.I am constantly grinning while reading their playful banter.Now,I have to read the next chapter.

complexhobagcomplexhobagover 5 years ago
Soccer player heights

I looked at the average height of soccer players and it is 5'7". I know you wanted to add that to the humor of the story, but most women soccer players aren't tall. That would be tough dragging around that height for over 90 minutes. If you had said she was a volleyball or basketball player than all of them being tall would have made sense. Plus I just want say that her teammates were ridiculously about some lame UGA jokes. Still a not bad story, just not enough between the two together.

LwcbyLwcbyabout 5 years ago
WTF

Yo are going to talk shit about how tall soccer players are. Google the US Womens soccer team. Ass Hat!!

flarebel2327flarebel2327almost 5 years ago
EX Marine

no such thing as an ex Marine !!!!!!!!

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 4 years ago
comlexhogbag

another 1 who hasn't written & put a story for others to read . when you do then maybe you can nit pick others that do. I read them for enjoyment . flareb2343@gmail.com

complexhobagcomplexhobagabout 2 years ago

I did google us soccer team and the average height is 5.2’ or around 5’3” which is actually shorter than than the the total average. So if you don’t write a story you can’t comment? I don’t think that is how the website works. I have thought about writing a story and have even began some. It is hard to write something that is good readable. I was in no way knocking the author who I did say the story was good, by the way. I was just pointing out something that could have been more accurate. I am in no way perfect, but I like constructive criticism. I feel like that is what I was providing. Have a great day everyone. P. S. I know it is a long time after my original comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous