All Comments on 'Heather'

by Scandman

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
normal in that fucked up place

about normal for Pakis

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you sick

you are sick

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Lives up to the category.

This story is definately non consent/reluctance, no joy here. Good effort 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This story sucks

I found nothing even remotely erotic here

krnrobeykrnrobeyover 10 years ago
so wrong.. so hot..

Loved the story... very wild and erotic fantasy! The unfairness of the video to her husband was so awful but an amazing turn-on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nasty

racist shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks you.

A nicely very good storey. Please hope you continue it further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Too much emphasis on bigotry, abuse and character stupidity, with almost none on the actual sex. Seriously, there is naivete, and then there is being so fucking dumb that one will agree to have sex without even the promise of being able to escape. She wasn't "tricked" she was written to be a complete raging retard who cant see the completely fucking obvious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ridiculously Stupid

If I could give you less than one star and still have it register, I would. The story is completely illogical and not remotely erotic. Finally, your switching from past tense to present tense near the end was maddening. Please let this be your only submission to this website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh no! So wrong but so hot!

An enjoyable and interesting non consent story. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BULLSH*T

I gave this piece of crap story a 1 because there was nothing lower! Your writing SUCKS! Your editing, or lack thereof, SUCKS MORE! You should stop writing altogether, if this is the best you can do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

Wow, you have some nasty critics. I really liked the story. Heather was in a real

bind and didn't know what to do. I prefer some plot points and dialog. I'm hoping you will write another chapter. For me this is true non-consent writing.

thanks

a fan

lonerancherlonerancherover 10 years ago
great humiliation story

It was very sexual and humiliating story. Too bad that these things really do happen and american women are kidnapped here and over seas to never returne..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
heather's humiliation in Islamic Pakistan

Another facet of her humiliation would be by women of Islam. She looked down on chador wearing women and she is tied over a chair ass splayed open. Chador wearing woman puts her hands on her naked back and enjoys feeling the muscular back and thbe moans of heather at that soothing backrub. Then she takes off.her chador to reveal a sle3ek well toned bod shaved snatch and no sloveny fat. Then she introduces herself as a Harvard trained grad and Heather's Mistress. Heather is shattered by her prejudice.

She turns on flat screen of Heather's whoredom and breaks the news hubby bsaw the video and files for divorce. She takes a quirt and lays a few stripes on back before striping ass. Then takes finger and plunges it in her asshole to claim full ownership of the slut before jamming a black butt plug inside. Then she let's in a black stud to fill her womb until preggers. Once pregnant slut babymaker forever.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 10 years ago
I didn't score it

I have to admit that I did read it, but I'm pissed off at myself for doing so! I was waiting for a rescue! While this is only fiction, human trafficking is a serious issue! Nobody should be in this situation and writing stories about it is just as wrong.

However It takes all kinds in this world, I know some folks enjoy this CRAP, so I didn't alter the scoring of this story by giving it a vote.

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
Why do people read non con then get upset about it being non con?

I must admit the writing style could have used an editor and the switching tenses was hard to get to grips with at the end, but it was a genuine non con story, not a reluctant victim who suddenly turns to a willing participant just because someone touches her clit/pussy and makes her wet.

I gave 3 stars because although the story was good, it would benefit greatly from a little more attention to detail, maybe a bit more fight from heather and an editors eye to smooth it out.

I hope you continue to write and ignore all those critics that should be reading nice pink fluffy stories of love and happy ever after...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What do people expect...

...when they read a story in the "non-consent" section? Dinner and a movie? Perhaps rose petals strewn about, along with a serenade? Non-consent is a less shocking way of saying rape. In real life, rape is an ugly, horrible thing. But this isn't real life. This is a fictional story and I enjoyed it as such.

I know many people out there don't like rape stories, and that's okay. I'm not a fan of stories that involve same-sex shenanigans or transsexuals. (It just doesn't do anything for me.) So I don't read stories in those categories. Isn't that simple?

All in all, people need to take Thumper's mommy's advice: "If you can't say nothin' nice, don't say nothin' at all."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW!

Most excellent story even with the need for

proof-reading.

This story needs a follow-up as I would like to

see what happens with young Heather.

WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER??????

CindykayCindykayover 8 years ago
A most exciting story!

This story had my panties soaking wet by the time I finished it! I love this type of theme because of my unfulfilled fantasies. A situation such as this would still leave me "innocent" as such.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You BIGGOT !

I have read a few of your stories, and as a stand alone story some are entertaining despite your complete misunderstanding of possessive pronouns. But your obvious anti-Christian woman hate became too overwhelming to ignore. I skipped to the end after what I assumed was the first bedroom scene and my analysis was confirmed. In another story you portrayed "pro life" Christian women as hypocritical anti black racists. You are a dangerous man, covering racism and women hating with entertainment!

merrySMmerrySMover 4 years ago
Tired of gratuitous mean/cruel non-con

Non-con is my favorite type of story...when they are not mean and cruel.

Really tied of the mean, violent, cruel etc., non-con themes.

There are a handful of writers, ynhumiliateher (sp?), Powerone that are true masters of non-con without blood and horrific acts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with anonymous 4 up. Needs editing but was awesome nonetheless. I would also like to see the sequel. I gave it 5 stars because of the way the chief held all the cards and the way he played them.

abdtiresiasabdtiresiasover 1 year ago

It's a pity that this story ends here. I want to see what happens after this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous