All Comments on 'Photography Lesson'

by floridaguy2001

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
got me fucking rock hard

I loved the way the white guy was tricked into being his bitch. I sat back and stroked right along with your story. I would love to hear part2 of the wives findingthe pictures. lovesmasturbation@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
well written

Loved every word of it. The description very vivid.

well done. Want to red more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Best story ever

I've read this one over and over again. Great fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I'm Hard

This is the hottest story I've read on his site. God I wish that was me. I loved every second of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome and Lucky at the same time

Totally awesome, and lucky is a mild expression. Fantasy, Dream, Wish and Hope are the words I wish I could use for this story. And me being the one to get it.

DiabloirishmanDiabloirishmanabout 16 years ago
Great

Absolutely a great story with good flowing direction. The scenes were painted very well and the only thing I could see wrong is that I wasn't the one taking his pictures! Great job.

wannabeAliwannabeAliabout 16 years ago
I'd love that

Oh I dream of that all of the time. To be taken by a black man would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
grest work

My fantasy too, I would love to be forced ( tricked) into sucking a huge blac cock(s)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I want this also

I wish I could find a black man that would video me sucking him. It would be even better if my wife would watch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW!

Great story. I just came before finishing reading the story. love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The possibilities

The story rocked, I wonder though, how it would be if one of or both of the wives found out/caught them, oh the fireworks/possibilities that could be presented (sorry I'm salivating) :-)

Allie2dayAllie2dayalmost 12 years ago
Black stud and white sub

I love reading about how a black man can take a white man to have willing sex and love it more and more. I'll let a black man fuck me any time any where.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yes

love it, reading and thinking of a black cock cumming in a white mouth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

Best story I have ever read. I looked for hours to find it to read while on vacation in south Florida.

PATRICK696PATRICK696about 11 years ago
WOW

Someday I HOPE to Meet a Nice Neighbor like that too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good but could be better

i like the story line. but i think the story would have been better if James was a lot more reluctant in doing the photos and Mike was pushing James to "help" him. (e.g. Mike and his wife could be behind on the mortgage and needed money fast). in the story you mentioned that the cock goes half way into James' mouth, but you could have said how Mike would get more money if it looked like James could deepthroat and the aim was to get a pic with Mike's cock fully down James's mouth, and Mike's pubes under James' nose. (this obviously would have taken a number of attempts. James would think of it as just trying to swallowing the all of the cock to get the best picture, but Mike would knowingly fuck James without him realising). Then the story could have gone further by him asking Mike asking James to take a bit of his dick in his ass, and then all of (again down to the pubes so that Mike could get more money, which takes multiple times and Mike is effectively fucking him). Eventually James would hit a switch and then become willing to be actually fucked. Mike would tell James that the pictures are done, and then as Mike tries to get out, James backs his arse ...and then somehow Mike tells James that he was trying to fucking him!

fltzr44fltzr44over 10 years ago
WOW

What a super hot story. Great fantasy. I wonder how often this scenario has been played out over the years. I'd like to be the photographer in such a scene. I could fulfill my fantasy of touching a man's cock for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my first time

while showering at the pool one of the regulars noticed me admiring him to my surprise he got hard and sugested i should come over i was pretty turned on so i agreed while on my knees he took some pictures and i was to into it to object to my surprise he began making a few calls and soon several buddies came over he explained that the pictures with a craig list ad would soon appear now i regularly service his friends and loveit

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wonderful sex

damn guy this story makes me so hot and horny ...I know I will have to masturbate over this one...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot scene

Hot story, I think it is amazingly hot to be seduced as the writer says into this forbidden experience of hot mm sex. There is something very exciting about being drawn to something that is considered to be forbidden. It's even hotter when you have the opportunity to experience it with a monster cock. I would love to be seduced just like this.

rickwolfrickwolfover 9 years ago
dam straight and hard

my virgo azz wants a donation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ummmm

I want it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
black cock

I also love black cock. Would rather fuck with my BBC than with my wife. I get so excited when I am sucking his cock, just thinking that soon I will be riding his 10 inches. I have learned how to have anal orgasum with him, much to his liking. We have been having great sex for many years. The best is when he ties me up,blind folds me and does as he wants with me, some times bringing other BBCs over to have their way with me, I never know how many different guys or who they are. Have had cock's going up my ass for 2 hours, don't know how many different cock's, but they fuck me good and all cum in my ass or in my mouth. Bill

tommy7807tommy7807over 8 years ago
Favourite

This story has been a favourite of mine for years. It's one of the first gay stories I ever read and triggered my exploration into this side of my sexuality. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Me too

I am a normal white guy married to a beautiful wife and other than a little soft swinging early in our marriage I have always been faithful but I was out with a black friend and his wife while my wife was at the home office last summer. We had too much to drink and his wife who is very attractive encouraged me to suck her husband's dick, we were skinny dipping at their house. We went inside and she played with my dick while I sucked her husband and he pushed me down on the bed and the next thing I knew he had that beautiful dick in my ass. I came so hard with him fucking me and it has happened three other occasions. I'd rather he fuck me than have sex with my wife and now he wants to fuck my wife and he says he and his wife will tell her if I don't make it happen..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the bigger the load the better

I love serving black cocks. I'm married and white but I know white boys are only good for sucking and fucking black men. I have been lucky enough to suck several at the bath houses.

Marty FisherMarty Fisherabout 7 years ago
Let me join

Let me join the other white married faggots who are addicted to black cock and who would give their left (and right) nut(s) to be taken by a black man like this! Absolutely had my little white clitty hard from start to finish - would LOVE to be Mike's other next door neighbor!!

Marti-boi

RubberDickieRubberDickiealmost 7 years ago
Ahhh gotta love gyms

Great story! Made me hard and horny. Gyms are great places to initiate or advance hookups. I've sucked and had my ass stuffed by several guys I've met at various gyms over the years.

queenslutqueenslutover 6 years ago
awesome!!!

love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
my fisrt assfuck

my wife had made friends with our new neighbors, he was big and black and his wife was spanish and hot. they invited us over to smoke some weed and play a new game they had bought. it was a sex board game. i didnt know that until we were all stoned and began playing. during the game you had to do what the winner asked each time the die was rolled. well alan the husband was winner and asked my wife to blow him, she in the spirit of the game got between his legs and started to suck, his wife alyssa mentioned that she wanted to see me down there too, so my wife had me join her, and we both took turns licking and sucking his eight inch cock. finally my wife sits back and says her jaw is tired would i mind finishing him off. so alan grabs my head and shoved his big cock in my mouth and starts to face fuck me, the girls began egging him on and cheering, alan begins to thrust his cock down my throat, i start gagging but he says to relax and soon his cock is down my throat and pumping loads of cum in me. turns out the girls had this all planned and now at our parties alan fucks my mouth all the time, the girls cum to expect it. and i love all that salty cum in my mouth as i swallow it all up.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 5 years ago
Sudced by the big black cock

I have had fantasies about this happening to I’m sure if a fit black man offered me his cock I would suck him and want him to fuck me also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sucking my black sgt

I was 18 in the army,me and a black Sgt happened to be in the shower when he was washing his cock it was about 10" and thick! I couldn't help but stare at it! When I was setting down drying off he came over and thumped me in the head with his massive cock! I laughed and he thumped me again I grabbed his cock,I was holding his cock looking up at him! He said I know you want to suck it,suck it! I had never thought about sucking it! I told I am not gay he said I know,but all white boys want to suck black cocks,he put his cock to my lips and I started sucking,I enjoyed it and was pleased when he said I was a great cocksucker and he wanted me to come to his room every night at 7pm.i sucked his cock every night for 8 months until he trainsfered out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wanting the same

That was amazing.. I always have fantasies about the very same thing happening to me..Loved the story..

IwannaTVIwannaTVabout 5 years ago
This quite hot.....

I would hope that theses guys could continue, makes sense that the black guy was at least somewhat into guys, fair is fair the white guy gave his all needs to be sucked back !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep it going

I think is it wodfelly. Give the white as a bbc stut

stacejostacejoabout 5 years ago
More.....

Need More of the storey.....

KRoyKRoyover 3 years ago

Great story!! Would love to loose my anal virginity to a black cock. Especially after that same black cock fucked my wifes pussy.

Would love to eat the resulting cream pie as well.

ILLTryAnythingOnce377ILLTryAnythingOnce377over 2 years ago

Great story, really hottt! I have sucked a few black guys, love giving head to a big black cock. One guy is about 25, with a nice 9 inch cock, he loves for me to suck him and swallow his cum. He says I give him the best head he has had. I make him cum when others can't. He tried fucking me once, first and only time I have done that, but I was so nervous I didn't enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hermosisima, bello relato,qué bueno lo isfruto

te envidio

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish he was my neighbor ,teach me

monolith414monolith414about 1 year ago

He wouldn't have to trick me. I would sucked an rode him willingly.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 1 year ago

The plan all along!!! That is so HOT! The seduction, one step at a time. Convincing Jim to hold his cock. Then Mike's cock inching closer to Jim's face (just to make it look real for the photo's)!!! Then Mike actually sliding his cock into Jim's mouth!!! Ohhhh! I would have been so nervous following Mike's suggestions! But once Mike's cock would be in MY mouth, I'd give in to it too!

The part of this story leading up to Mike fucking Jim is equally HOT! It's been so long since I've sucked a man's cock and let him fuck me. If a man like Mike befriended me with the intention of making me his cocksucker and bottom, making suggestions like in this story, I'd be nervous, but I'd let it happen.

JoeMangumJoeMangum6 months ago

Love the story, one of my biggest fantasies being seduced by a dominant black guy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

great story just wish that it was me,,,,,,,,,,thanks max

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous