All Comments on 'Catching Mommy: Protecting Slut-Mom'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nooooooo!

And I thought you will be ending it this chapter!

I have waited for the conclusion ever since chapter 1. We, the readers, are sure that you want an epic finale. So I am willing to wait for next year. You're the best lesbian story writer ever! I just love your stories (I am a fan!) Please take care of yourself so you can post stories here for a very long time...BTW, you've made my day! Thanks and keep writing! Please! :D

P.S. I also love your Bedding the Babysitter series. May we know if you plan on continuing the series?

-Yankumix

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A twist in the finale

Great chapter yet again loved it , i think it would be even better if neither victoria or olivia get full control but Becka over powers every1 and makes them all her slaves :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
goddamit!!!

Months Of Waiting For This Chapter Only For It Not To.End. Now We Have To Wait For 2014? Fyi Nanowrimo Is Next Month. Just Saying.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 10 years ago
* * * * *

There is a very distinct difference between

Dominance and Arrogance.

If Olivia wins, I'm going to be very angry at this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Olivia the ultimate Mistress & Victoria the ultimate Submissive

Victoria's pussy is so willing to submit to this evil bitch Olivia because Olivia has the power to humiliate Victoria! Victoria is so turned on willing to submit to Olivia cause her body is betraying her to do so. Hopefully Olivia has the bondage equipment to tie up & gag Victoria cause it would be soo hot that it will make Victoria's pussy tingle even more! So a great ending should be the Evil Mistress humiliating the Superheroine! Kate will never break free from her Mistress & Becka will play the role of the Evil Mistress Olivia! It will be a true hot story to have an ending like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really?

Do you really think we're going to let you build up to a massive climax just for you to say "LOL BAD END!!!!!!!!!1 SCREW YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!2"? It's pretty obvious that Olivia is a closet submissive who uses her arrogance and supposed dominance as a facade for her true desires. How could you let a selfish and unlikable bitch win against a strong female who just wants to protect her mother?

ThemaskedmanThemaskedmanover 10 years ago
Very upsetting!

You said that this chapter was going to be the final installment of who wins and then you just give a giant middle finger to all the readers who patiently waited and read this chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Author's comment

Hi

I never meant this as a middle finger but as the story was being made the plot took on a mind of its own. my choice was to write a long complex chapter end it, our build character development to set up a proper ending that will please the many readers with strong opinions on who should win.

plus I Love these characters and wasn't ready to say goodbye quite yet

be patient please ... the final chapter I believe will be worth it.

Jasmine

KathrineZutaKathrineZutaover 10 years ago
Absolutely amazing

This is amazing Jasimne, I love these characters too, I can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wasn't so bad...

After reading the synopsis I thought you just made fun of your readers as they mostly want Victoria to win... I really didn't want to read the disappointing ending, but now I don't lose the hope. Luckily in 2014's conclusion Victoria will turn tables on Olivia or maybe you'll hopefully write 2 'what if' stories for each domme to please every fan of your work :)

happyjack921happyjack921over 10 years ago
vicky all the way

Victoria is the true dom, she should win

rozrulez3rozrulez3over 10 years ago
random

It's hard to choose who but creating different alternating endings might help out all the readers! The Victoria version has a happy ending while the Olivia version has a darker ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The enigma changed plans, again.

Silk,

Always your biggest fan and yet another surprise as the perpetual enigma is always an enigma. The close was a little like the Saturday matinee with the hero tied in the burning cabin. . .

I await your burning conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
victoria

i want her to win

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A bit suprised

I was suprised when I thought you were going to finish things with Olivia winning. I can see from the comments that the vast majority seem to want Victoria to win (as I do) and it would be a bit contrary to just have her give in at the end.

You've teased that Vic has a submissive streak, I think it would be interesting if it turned out that Olivia is the same, that she has been seeking the one who can do to her what she has done to others.

That said I'm going to go back to my original idea, find a way to have them both win. Go for the scene where the two main characters beat the hell out of each other only to realize that in the end they have a grudging respect. They can rule their harem as co-doms and cut a swath through the women of their town and beyond.

fallensaviourfallensaviourover 10 years ago
i dont know how to feel about this story anymore

olivia seems sytematic of a recuring theme that sometimes pops up in your work, a domme who is portrayed as fairly irredeamable, with no good qualities, olivia winning would be fairly depressing. plus the fact we havent actually seen her do anything directly, there's an old adage in storytelling, show dont tell, you've told us olivia is this awesome domme who cant be disobeyed, but we havent seen it other than in the actions of others...she seems more..like a force of story progression. i'm not sure how i feel about this installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tease

Two plus months to wait for the conclussion, UGH!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Olivia should win

theprincehtheprincehover 10 years ago
Olivia to win

Olivia seems much more like a true domme, and Victoria always seems to cave when around her.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 10 years agoAuthor
Author comment 2

Hi,

I have had a few emails why not until 2014...

The reasons include:

1. It takes time to write a good story.

2. I don't release sequels during contest time because they often get ignored by the plethora of contest stories.

3. I am writing other sequels including like Mommy, like daughter and what mom knows...

I should also note that with all the comments wanting Victoria to win or Olivia it has made it more challenging. And although this chapter when I started was the conclusion as it was written it became obvious that to end it the way I finally decided..l would need this chapter to set up the conclusion.

In conclusion if you are mad at me for not ending it and giving me one bombs all you are doing is telling me you don't care about the series or me as a writer; since I base my sequel wiring on comments, votes and score.

Either way, the concluding chapter will be written and released when I am happy with the story and think it will be a good conclusion for my fans.

Jasmine

hottalyssahottalyssaover 10 years ago
excellent

outstanding as always. while I too am impatient and I dont want to wait, I understand that writing takes time and I would rather wait on a good story than have you submit something that is below your standards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Victoria please!

I want Victoria to dominate Olivia and get vengeance for her mother. Shes such an entitled rich brat, and she will obviously fall due to her over confidence. Shouldn't underestimate Mistress V!

deathchild24deathchild24over 10 years ago
a small complant

hi i'm a new user i've been reading your stories for quite some time now and the only real problem i have with this story is that through out the entire series so far i haven't been able to figure out what does Olivia have on Victoria's mother i just want to know will it finally be revealed in the next installment or will it be left open to interpretation?

Ravenxxx007Ravenxxx007over 10 years ago
A bit painful but good

Okay, I love your stories and this one has been good, however, it really hurt to see Vicky's mum betray her like that. Olivia i s a classic bitch and I think Vicotia should win however, I believe they both harbor strong feelings for each other besides hate perhaps a hidden agenda? That both Olivia and Victoria want to be with each other but are using the wrong means for it to happen.

John558John558over 10 years ago
Wow, Once Again

I so love your stories. You have strong characters, a solid story line, an d so much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Disappointed

Here your loyal readers waited half a year for the conclusion of this epic story only to be let down. I do like the suspense but most of the time the story was Victoria talking about getting revenge. I however will be waiting for the conclusion (that was suppose to already have happened). Thanks again, p.s let's have Olivia win outright and own both mom and daughter, and have them do very nasty things to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Love the suspenseful ending. Team Victoria!

WisquejacWisquejacover 10 years ago
please don't make us wait until 2014!!

seriously! that is too far away and i need the ending now!! thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stay true to what you've already written

We're now at a point where Victoria is fantasizing about submitting to Olivia every time she has a moment to herself. To give in to the fan pressure and make Victoria turn out to be the dom in this would be nothing but a cheap twist ending that wasn't earned at all. To all the "Team Victoria" and even "Team Olivia" weirdos out there, stop being ridiculous. You should be hoping for a good story. It would be a shame if all the setup turned out to be giant red herring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
best series ever

I am not said it isn't over. .. it is the best story on this site. .I want both to win. . but let the author take her time to write the ending however she sees fit. ..

although 2014 seems a long ways away

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 10 years ago
More great stories from a mistress of the craft

SSL, your stories are ALWAYS hot, and this is no exception. Thank you for a great series, what is even better, a well-written series. Keep up the great work, and give us a sensational ending (I'm part of Team Victoria. Olivia is a bitch who needs to be punished. Yum yum)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just terrible

I don't know where to start to tell you how bad this was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not your best

This is not what I was hoping for. I was hoping Olivia would dominate Victoria like my mistress dominated me, please just let the ending come sooner than later

Shilton_LinekerShilton_Linekerover 10 years ago
Don't ever. STOP.

While your themes might not always align with my kinks, I always enjoy your writing - and I'm not sure there is higher praise in erotic fiction...

That said, forget what everyone is saying - take the story where it seems right. I know from experience that the narrative takes on a life of its own, and it can't be forced to go somewhere it doesn't want to. Maybe it can be seduced, but it would take a better rake than myself, unfortunately, to influence a strong narrative.

So take all the time you need. It will steam-engine come steam-engine time.

Although. I know that MD fiction practically takes up the whole site, but to see it done well is rare, where the male is not an utter sociopath and the female's responses are those of a human and not a robot. So if you use some downtime exploring that kind of theme, so much the better from my point of view...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
winner takes all

I want victoria to win

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LET VICTORIA WIN!!

OMG! I FUCKING HATE OLIVIA SHE MAKES ME WANNA PUNCH HER IN THE FACE! AND VICTORIA'S MOM OMG! I WOULD SMACK HER! VICTORIA SHOULD WIN AND COMPLETELY CRUSH OLIVIA AND MAKE HER A SUBMISSIVE FOR LIFE MAKE HER DO HUMILIATING THINGS JUST LIKE WHAT OLIVIA DID YOU KATE.

BTW.. Love this story just please let Victoria win I love her and she will get the best revenge on Olivia if she wins. The only thing Olivia will do is treat Victoria and Kate like shit when really Olivia deserves a good humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Victoria

Victoria should win she's cum to far to lose here please everyone vote victoria she is awesome!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You set victoria to submit

You made it so perdictable

It seems that victoria is submissive like her mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great as always

This has been a superb series, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting

I like your stories as a general rule, but with this one you made V appear to be completely stupid. Her mother had already stabbed her in the back once before and yet "she had no clue" that she would do it again. But like the others I await the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Victoria

I really think you should let Vic will but after reading this I really don't see how you could manage to turn it round it's looking so obvious Olivia is going to win can't wait to read the next instalment ....you could do two different endings were each girl wins ... But love the story so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Victoria

I'm so sorry to say this but I was so crestfallen when I read that it was poor Victoria's mother being used as a cum dump that not only did I stop frigging myself but I nearly cried. I know it's wrong but please Mistress don't let Olivia win!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your twist ending wasn't much of a twist...

You kinda telegraphed Mommy's betrayal from page one--BOO-urns! This is becoming less and less titillating and more of a slog as this drags on.

If Victoria's serious about winning against Olivia, it's going to mean a bullet to the head. Game Over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmm . . .

I think I'm a little disappointed in the way this story is turning out, too. I'd like to see Victoria win, despite being outplayed at almost every turn. I'm a sucker for the underdog. Hope that's the way it'll turn out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This one is not your best

I think this storie was great but this chapter was one of the worst one i have read you should let olivia win it is so obius and this storie was so great just let it be the way it was

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yay, Nice job.

I hope there will be a hot tub sceene with lots of slippery SOAP :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well, I could say

this story is fucked up good... in a bad way. First - it's a lousy heroine. Second - there's no boundaries in these chicks games. Clear boundaries makes a true game more interesting and perfect - like a chess. For example - Olivia using MORE power than she can really LET herself to use. In reality, her mother would be too scared to LET test Victoria like that. She would restrain her daughter for safety of a whole family (Victoria has THAT MUCH power over her in a video form). And you forgot to consider that. So, in reality it would a fair fight just between Victoria and Olivia, leaving mothers aside. Otherwise it would be a total annihilation. That kind of game is no fun. It's like a gunfight, no real skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Olivia

Victoria will definitely be on her knees submitting to her arch enemy her new Mistress. There should b some spanking involved. No matter what Kate does she will never be able to break free from sexual submission & Becka will play the role of Olivia's submissive. Victoria won't be able to resist the undeniable charms of the hypnotic dominant Olivia! However Victoria is getting pulled into web of submission cause her pussy is really tingling to become Olivia's bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well, it kinda makes sense.

Yes, I am upset this wasn't the conclusion. I'd like to see how this ends as you've done such a great job with the characters. But, if it's necessary for a better overall story, then, OK, I'll take your word for it.

It does seem that Victoria has weaknesses and Olivia is getting to her, but honestly, we haven't seen things from Olivia's point of view. She may be experiencing the same sort of weak submissive feelings.

Additionally, we see Olivia give in on some points in her talks with Victoria. They may be disguised as "whatever"s but they still concede some authority. She also surrounds herself with minions to support her power. Victoria does not.

We also see Victoria as caring about her subs more than Olivia seems to. Olivia seems out to hurt and humiliate while Victoria wants more of a relationship where both partners enjoy the experience. I think Victoria might be trying to play olivia's game and as she plays it, she will realize that Olivia plays this hardball domination better than she does. It's a game where domination is about power, not love and Olivia will win that fight.

In any case, eat the damn turkey leftovers and finish the story already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
olivia wins

olvia has to force victoria to be beckas slave

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 10 years ago
Very well done

this was another awesome chapter I very much look forward to the conclusion. If you're looking for feedback Victoria has to win this thing Olivia is clearly the bad guy and I just can't root for the bad guy.

Viper_Strikes_RKOViper_Strikes_RKOover 10 years ago
Olivia

I think Olivia should win the help of Victoria's mum. As I think it would be the best way to show how loyal Kate is to Olivia and how much she played her daughter in order to hand her over to Olivia.

One of my favourite series on here I have even given this story five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
turned off

I have to say that I'm pretty turned off right now.

I checked literotica to see if the conclusion had been posted yet, and I was excited to see that it had. I was concerned to read the "subtitle" (plan backfires), but I read this chapter with dwindling hope that Olivia's plan might have backfired. I found myself disgusted by Victoria's mum and the turn of events, and highly irritated to discover that this was not the conclusion. Overall, I think that you should take care in future choices to allow readers to vote as (of course I can't speak for everyone, but) I would've preferred to have been surprised. The vote surrenders at least partial ownership of the characters and plot direction, creates high emotional investment (generally a good thing, IMO), and establishes strong and specific reader expectations (generally a bad thing, IMO). I'm sure that my emotional reaction has some influence on my assessment, but I didn't think that this chapter was as erotic or as well-written as previous installments. Ultimately, I'm less emotionally invested and less interested, but I'm sure that I'll still read.

I'm not the type to subscribe to group think or public opinion, but previous literary and plot devices and normal human inclination to identify with the protagonist led me to root for Victoria (who I still consider to be the best choice). I am also opposed to formulaic writing (in different media), so I prefer a well-written climax that I disagree with over a poorly-written one (a generalization: this chapter is not poorly-written) that matches my personal preference. I also respect the writing process and the fact that the author owns the characters that he or she creates. Though there are reasons to offer a vote, aspects of both ideas are lost when readers vote on the outcome, and I think that the plan backfired with this story.

The greatest blow to public goodwill was the fact that the story was not concluded as expected. Because of my anticipation and emotional investment, I was more prepared for a disappointing ending than I was for a cliffhanger. I think that the irritation and/or anger (from high investment and expectation) generated a backlash. It might've been best to omit information that the series was expected to end in this chapter, but you might also have shared the changes in the preface. Accepting that the interval between chapters decreases overallinterest, I think that I would've been happier if you had waited to release both chapters together. I also think that readers enjoy the characters more than you might've been led to believe (expecting a conclusion), but you might also consider revisiting these characters in a sequel (or prequel).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
marika

I have mixed feeling about this story. I'm pissed, but at the same time sad because, I think Olivia will succeed, and I don't want that. Also, now I have to wait months for the conclusion to be written; which I thought this was!!!

jm0358jm0358over 10 years ago
Concerned

Hello Jasmine,

While I was expecting a conclusion, I am not upset that there will be another chapter. Certainly respect your reasons. In the end I am hoping for a Great Ending, mostly. Obviously you have difficult challenges from your fans. You had commented that the concluding chapter will be written and released when you are happy with it, 2014 maybe. I will wait.

While Kate seems to not be able to say no to Olivia, the treatment of Olivia's Mom by Olivia has been ... difficult. If Olivia wins outright and doms Victoria I will be dis-heartened. Personally I hope Victoria can resist Olivia, and can break the hold that Olivia has on her Mom.

You had said that you think the final chapter it will be a good conclusion for your fans. No doubt you are doing your best to make the best ending possible. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Queen Vic

Who ever heard of a Queen Olivia. Now Queen Victoria there was a lady. She had nine kids and cock rings are name after her husband, Prince Albert. Arise Queen Victoria.

PS. Your stories are great best on here

sinfulwolfsinfulwolfover 10 years ago
Loathe the Mother

Betrayal always stings, especially when it comes from blood. The mother's absolute betrayal in this chapter made me lose any sympathy I had left for her, and made Olivia seem just a complete bitch. I've noticed in a few of your stories that women become absolute slaves to these dominating people, losing any bit of individuality, dignity, or anything else that once belonged to them, becoming seemingly little more than a sexual zombie. It's a frightening prospect, that ruins any sexual stimulation for me. It's also somewhat annoying to think that in no way could a sub think for themselves, ruled instead by their sexual needs. You had this woman betray her own daughter, and not for blackmail, or punishment, but because she simply cannot have a single thought of her own anymore. You've stripped the mother of any characterization she had, and made me feel ashamed of my own submissive tendencies, which I think hurts the most from this story.

To me it seems you've set this up for Olivia to win, with your hints to Victoria's own submissive thoughts. Even if Victoria does win, how will she look at her own mother from now on? How will she be able to live with this woman she once said was strong, but will bow and scrape to the very person who seeks to destroy her child's well being. This almost sounds like an abusive parent now. A thing I've seen far too much in real life to get any sexual stimulation out of this story.

I can't even look at Victoria as much better. Using the same tactics, except Olivia's mother at least tries to resist at times, and only gives in because of blackmail, so she at least had thoughts of her own. Blackmail, filthy filthy thing.

The domination and submission in this story isn't being two consenting adults, and I feel it horribly misrepresents how a Dom and Sub relationship should be.

I'm aware not everyone shares these thoughts with me, I'm also of the opinion that you will, and should, end this story and you best see it, not how I would want it, because this is not my tale it's yours. However, I felt I had to say my piece on this, I felt strongly enough about it. Anger at this situation, and the mother.

rozrulez3rozrulez3over 10 years ago
olivia

Victoria's pussy tingles when she is around Olivia

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 10 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

I am writing the finale as promised as we speak...

Which will have not one, not two, but three alternate endings...

The one I am struggling with...a believable one for Victoria...help!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
team vic

Honestly I enjoyed the story. And I think only you know the answer about who should win.

All I want to say is that vic part seem like a hardworking girl. While olivia is a rich girl that seem to use ppl for her advantage.

I think vic should win. Bcuz the only thing she is interest in to free her mother.

Also, I think JUSTICE should be serve!!!!!

TEAM VUCTORIA

rjsully7rjsully7about 10 years ago
Agree

I agree with Anonymous.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 10 years agoAuthor
Last chapter is done

Hi all,

The last chapter's first draft is done...FINALLY...

Should be released sometime in February 2014...

Thanks to all Team Victoria and Team Olivia fans who made this series something more special than most.

The ending will hopefully be a satisfying ending to all who have followed Victioria's journey...

Jasmine

rozrulez3rozrulez3about 10 years ago
random

Looking forward to that ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Coming Soon?

When will Victoria be on her knees like her slut mommy pleasing Mistress Olivia? Clearly that has been the setup from story one. I would really enjoy seeing that bitch Victoria moaning like a cow while her mommy does her with a strap on.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 10 years agoAuthor
This week the final chapter

This week the finale will be released with 3 alternate endings...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
rodgering/to rodger, Bugger

Just so you know, rodgering/rodger just means to shag "gave her mum a right rodgering, also to bugger is to arse fuck. "She buggered her mother".

Snogging is just like french kissing or passionate kissing. "snogged her face off"

Further, Dogging is where

groups of people here in the UK meet up in places like car parks (parking lots) or parks, or scheduled places to watch others shag in their car, or to be watched....weird

PurezaPurezaalmost 9 years ago
Team Victoria

Victoria is a nice dominant (except to Lauren and June). Olivia is a megalomaniac

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
V or both win...or become respected competitors...or more..lovers!

I hate the way O treats her subs...no concern for them at all! Think V has a better attitude towards people in general makes a much more believable Dom! Besides I like self-made confident working women, not sliver-spooned rich arrogant trophy wives!!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
A great curtain raiser for the finale

Loved this. So hot, but looking bad for team Victoria.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

172 I’m disappointed. I thought Victoria would cum out on top (intended position) in this episode, but I don’t mind reading more of this intriguing confrontation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50564 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES