All Comments on 'Love, Be-Were! Ch. 03'

by Mistress_of_Shadows

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Bunny!

Oh, joy! You are back! Would that I could smite those things which keep you from writing. I am in thrall.

I am seething with jealousy for the Alpha Doe's three betas. THAT is quite the support team. The jump into the deep that R& N must make to save Rye... the bond that will create will interesting to behold.

I like the combination of public space and private warren you describe as their home.

Moremoremore

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 10 years ago
Love this story!

I have to say that I wasn't holding out a lot of hope with a story about Were-Rabbits. But, you have shown me the error in my thinking. God, I LOVED the scene with the triplets! Hot-hot-hot! This story is a fresh story line and a really good one. Keep up the great work. Sorry to hear about your Real Life. Take it from me...Real Life Sucks! I'm glad Jaz talked you into writing this story. Smart lady, and one I follow on here and FB. Thanks again for writing your story. Please continue as life allows.

blastwizardblastwizardover 10 years ago
YEAH, YOU CAME BACK!

I did not know where this story was going, but I have been intrigued since your first chapter. Life has it's challenges, but I am glad that you found the time to continue this journey with us. There is a richness to this tale that holds you to it. A rabbit and were conjures many images, none of mine show what you have described. That alone has me pining for more. May your real life road blocks bring you to a destination of peace and success and may we be able to follow Rochlan's journey. We see that this story is not just about him, it's about love, deception, protection and the rite of passage. Everyone needs a parent or protector. Everyone deserves the opportunity to grow into the being that they are destined to become. It feels like you are showing us a basic rite in an unlikely way. Welcome back, and thank you.

boneamsboneamsover 10 years ago
Still kicking butt with this

That was a HOT scene. I love the way you spin a story and I must me perfectly honest here. You make us wait this long ago, you better NOT answer the door when I knock! 7 stars, Lady.

myprivatejoymyprivatejoyover 10 years ago
Please, please, please

This story is so very different and you appear to be developing some great characters and steamy scenes. I hope you can update just a bit more frequently!!!

nicintasnicintasover 10 years ago
Wonderful !!!!

Please keep writing and share more soon !!!!

Cheers,

Nicole

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing

You write very well and I sincerely hope you continue this story. I love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!!!

I hope things are going much better for you now than when you initially posted this chapter. If not, please hang in there and return to this fantastic story as soon as you're able to. Would love to see this story all the way through, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Thanks!! :-)

~rewski84

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Neat

So first of all I really love your story. I think it's neat to deal with an unusual were animal. My only oddity comes from the fact that I breed rabbits, Do were rabbits seize up into a , grunt and fall over like regular rabbits? I'm seriously not making fun I just can't get the thought out of my head that being said please please please finish the story.

M

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well remembered...

This story took hold of me and it is so unique that I remembered it and searched it out again today, hoping there were new chapters. I see, now, there are no new chapters and that leaves me a bit saddened. I hope you are well. I remember that life wasn't necessarily being kind to you before. Regardless of my selfish hopes that you'll return to this story, I wish you the best. Take care.

AdonisXxXAdonisXxXover 8 years ago
Golly

This one was intense. Loved it though

Pete666Pete666almost 8 years ago
I have only one thing to say

GIMMIE BUNNIES

SwtBBW_WFLSwtBBW_WFLalmost 8 years ago
GIMMIE BUNNIES!!

Yes, GIMMIE BUNNIES!!! <3 Your bunnies fuckin rock my socks off woman!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please finish this story!

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 5 years ago
Seriosly!

Random fucking 4-some even.. This story just became tacky

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

Please finish great story

LNJones34LNJones34almost 3 years ago

I normally try to avoid unfinished stories. I noticed this story was about were rabbits and thought it might be interesting. So many years has past since even a chapter has been added it's clear that the author has abandoned this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous