All Comments on 'Jonny 's Introduction to Gay Sex'

by showtime20042005

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ChiRolandChiRolandover 10 years ago
5 stars

A well written story about a man learning about his true self.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot story

A hot story. Loved it.

kingchaos69kingchaos69over 10 years ago
Very hot

Can hardly wait for the party. I want to hear about how Daddy takes his ass and fills it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very good. Hope to hear about the party real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well written,

Brings back mems of my own seduction, oh happy days.

Do not know why but I used to think I was a bit odd in my liking of older men but now know many young men do, they just seem to know the right way to start a novice, and the right speed and how to get you into that receptive mood for deflowering.

Looking forwards to part two and hopefully more, 5 from me.

bi303bi303over 10 years ago
Good

Can't wait for chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
How does it really happen

I am anxious. I want to be loved by a man, but how does the first time happen? Reading about gay stories is the most exciting happening, and it always leads to masturbation, hungry for me to experence the love of a man's passion, I want it all, oral and anal and naked to feel the heat, taste the sperm. BUT, how can I make it happen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

If Johnny goes to the party, he will find out how it feels to be fucked and will become a cock sucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I agree with the above comment. Johnie is going to become a slut and will love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a slut. In fact, it is very enjoyable knowing other men want you for your oral skills and also your ass for fucking. I know. Because I am a slut.

switch_hitter46switch_hitter46over 6 years ago
Reactions to, "Daddy."

I'm a dad, a real father but I'm also a bi man and have experienced gay sex many times. Plus I know the, " Dad Theme," in gay sex means a man who could be considerably older than his younger male partner. But still using the term, Dad, " kind of creeps me out. Because I know in the real world, creepy things happen between dad's and offspring. So not using, "Daddy," in the story would have made it for me, a lot better to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

a great story the ultimate gay sex experience.I hope the party went well and that you were fucked by all his friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn that was hot...really needs a sequel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershowtime20042005@showtime20042005
58 Followers
I'm most productive as an erotic writer when my cock is hard.