All Comments on 'Cornholed'

by RichardBacula

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ChrisPerridasChrisPerridasover 10 years ago
very original

This is unique, creative, and erotic. Great job.

sandymonroesandymonroeover 10 years ago

Interesting yet funny idea...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

The best Halloween story ever!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
I expected it would be sweet corn...

but your solution was even better. An innovative and original plot. Thanks for posting.

Good luck in the Halloween contest.

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
I thought scarecrow cum would be creamed corn!

Awesome little story. Very hot. I was totally absorbed in the details of the sex. I was glad to hear that he'll be back next year. I was afraid he'd be like Mary Poppins- staying until he was no longer needed because he cured her of her anxieties and hang ups.

The popcorn made me laugh out loud. Very nice touch.

Just one question- was the corn fresh, dried, or cooked? ;-)

kaat85kaat85over 10 years ago
Loved it!

I do have to say that while I adored this story, I think it was in the wrong category. No horror in my opinion. He didn't hurt her and she seemed perfectly willing the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ideal

Best popcorn story ever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The author is gifted, though the woman in me cringed.

I think Richard is a gifted storyteller, with evocative imagery that I could get my head around. If he weren't writing erotica, he'd be every bit as good as some of the mainstream authors.

At the same time... I can't get over the fact that I'm a woman and there is NOTHING pleasurable about being reamed with an object as stiff, unpliable, and rough as corn. Actually, if it had been told more from a female perspective, the idea of being humped with a corn cob would in fact be horror, painful, debilitating, and utterly unsexy. Ribbed condoms still flex.

So this is a split decision. I LOVE the quality of Richard's writing, but I cringe at the thought that any woman would find "Cornholing" with an actual ear of corn anything but agonizingly painful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

That was hilarious and awesome. Great job mixing sensuousness and humor :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done!

A very well thought out and written story. The elements of humour and fantasy were quite entertaining. I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 5 years ago
Hilarious

Brilliant Halloween porn tale for the campfire. Mind you, it should have shoved the small cob into her cunt to lube it. The use of the dry cob renders a tiny touch of unbelievability to the story. Otherwise, a very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Best scarecrow erotica I've ever read. Thanks for making this consensual, despite the hints at noncon early in the story with the specific horror movies she was watching. As the proud owner of a corn toy from SelfDelve, can confirm, corn IS sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous