All Comments on 'Ryan Ch. 10'

by MissPrimrose222

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

'The crackers were located in a slide out drawer next to the oatmeal'

What else does a drawer do? You really like to over describe things.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Loved it...over describing and all. Now I need to go find me a home improvement store and stake out the aisles for a Ryan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved this freakin story so MUCH! This story was written exceptionally well; I loved everything about it. I am assuming this is the end, but you can always give us a few more chapters, lol! Ryan and Dani made and awesome couple. Now I'm thinking about Zane. Who was this Alex? You can't give us a little line or two of that and not expect to get confronted, lol. Anyway, whatever you do, I know you have a life and all, but don't keep us waiting for whatever it may be...another story..hint..hint.

ohxbabyxbabyohxbabyxbabyover 10 years ago
Not the end! Pleeease, not the end!

You have done a wonderful job on this series. I am anxious to read more of them and to see how Ryan handles Dani's pregnancy and how they tackle being parents. There is so much more I am anticipating! Can't wait!

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 10 years ago
Yes they finally got hitched! !!!

I have truly enjoyed this story. Looking forward to crazy dude going to jail!! Please tell me that the story doesn't end here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You know you not done!

I hope you at least give us an epilogue or continue their story when you do Zane and the mysterious Alex... Great job with this series. Don't stop writing.

MissPrimrose222MissPrimrose222over 10 years agoAuthor
@ You know you not done!

I do? Muhahahahahahaaaaaaaa! :-)

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2over 10 years ago
Bravo!!!

Great story line as usual. Ready for more chapters? Hopefully a epilogue or birth of little Ryan please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE!

Omg that was spectacular please do more I hope they have more babies and all that good stuff! :DDDDDDDD

SexyRose20SexyRose20over 10 years ago
great story

I love this story is so full of love and passion plz contiue

darkfaerdarkfaerover 10 years ago
ENJOY YOUR WORK!!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS STORY. It's sweet but not nausea. It''s has drama but it's not boring. The sex scenes are amazing but not raunchy. Please I am begging you twins.....TWINS!!!!!! This is one the best interracial story I have read. Thank you for writing your story.

ApplejuicexDApplejuicexDover 9 years ago
Omg!

I love this story but I wanna know what the fuck happened to Caroline Jameson????

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow magjificent

My eyes are anew.

Your talent is ridiculous... you should write. What a calling!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Painting?

When she got up on stage I thought she was going to reveal the painting she had been working on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous