Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
damn

this story made me so wet. i think i just found a new fantasy. i might act it out... after i finish rubbing my pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WTF

Have had the same thought of planning this with my hot blonde wife. After reading this I slipped into the bedroom and fucked her really hard with her favorite toy, her big black strap on, she came so hard. Will have to try this for real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sounds like my slut wife

Wickedly hot story. Makes me wish we had a black neighbour. I know my wife would love it for sure though she'd never admit craving those huge foot-long black cocks, after all these years without one. I'd have to see her take it up her full round tight ass. Just for old times sake, to see if the stories she tells me while I fuck her are true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Totally Awesome

How can you have such luck? To dream of your wife getting fucked by a black man, trick her into it, she finds out and contiues on with the threesome. My FANTASY...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
My fantasy too

Very hot story, made me hard from beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice

I wish I had the guts to try that. My wife and I always fatasize about her being with other guys. This would be a great way to get her to really do it. I am just afraid she would castrate me if I really did that to her.

forfun44forfun44almost 15 years ago
Great Story!

Love your story! I like reading lit with my wife & your story got her thinking nasty!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Did the same thing once.

My wife was a real prude too. I did the same thing with a buddy of mine. She was never the same again. She really liked sex afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
kevinmillie

nice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
mmmm

You lucky lucky man, geting to watch your wife fuck a black dude, cleaning her pussy next suck his cock!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lucky Man

I have a similar story as yours, same situation,but it was my best friend that i had sneak into the bedroom when i went to get a drink and left the room dark, when i got back he was fucking her like a stallion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

i am going to try this iv been asking my wife to let me watch her fuck a big black cock.so we will see

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 12 years ago
HARD TO BELIEVE BUT HOT!

I doubt that a wife could be fooled into thinking a huge Black guy was actually her husband –– what with the difference in sizes (cock and body), weight, odor, etc. –– but what the hell, it's a story and a hot one to imagine. I actually used a blindfold/tied-down scenario for real and intend to getting around to writing what happened and publishing it one of these days -- maybe while on vacation later this month. Look for it under my stories here on LIterotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

My pussy is wet from reading this. Do you do women to? I'd like to fuck u and ur wife!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I wish

Man I wish my wife was into this !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

God that fucking hot! I have a massive hard on reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nicole Kidman - Urrrgh!

Those two words killed it for me. Kidman is plain Jane and couldn't act to save herself, except to play herself as she does over and over. I'm an Aussie also so not otherwise biased. Next time pick somebody good looking please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sweet

I am trying to get my wife to have sex with another man. if it was a black man with a big cock I would really love that. I think she is almost convince to have threesome with my friend. I really can't wait to try it out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I do this for my husband all the time,and i get a woman for him

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
mm good

I would love to see my wife get fucked hard by a large black cock.I would like him to pound her pussy hard,then drop a load of sperm all over her face/Then I would have him fuck her hot ass making her squirm as he his cock spread her ass hole wide open.when he withdrew I would make her suck and lick his balls till he shot another wad in her slutty mouth.then I would jerk my cock in her face ,then give her lovely lips a glazing of love juice.

Richie

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

great stroking story.....in a real situation it wouldn't take longer than a few seconds for a woman to know it's not her regular guy (smell,feel,how he touches etc) but i'm good with the fantasy,nice job.

2small4her2small4herover 11 years ago
His name was Carl and

he's a black marine we met on the Internet. My wife's name is Janet and she was thirty year's old and had never had sex with anyone but me. We'd begun to attend an off premise swinger's club in Dallas, Texas where we live.

We'd had several couples over to our house who we'd enjoyed sex, but not 'all the way'. Janet had oral sex with several men and their wives and she loved it. We met Carl when he came to Dallas and had a drink with him. Janet was on her period and there was no way she was going to have sex with him, but she really liked him. The next time he came to Dallas we invited him over and I invented an excuse to leave. While I was gone Janet came on to him and he fucked her several times and she loved it. For the next two years everytime he came to Dallas she had sex with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
my wife

My wife and I want Huge black to share us and fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Black wife.

Would love to have my sexy, petite black wife take a big latin or white dick in her bald perfect black pussy. Wish she was more adventurous to even bring up the topic. Have never done this but get exicted reading stories and fantasizing my wife get fucked hard by a huge cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
black wife

I got a white hard cock she could ride I have never had black pussy but would love to give her my cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
d

i would tosee my wife fuck al with his big black dick inhr white pussy and com inher then i would eat her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Drop your faggot parts.

Its all great, except for the parts about you being a f'n queer. Everything about Al and Sandy is a perfect story....but most of us do NOT want to hear or imagine you licking and sucking up another mans cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
have unprotected sex with Al

Just stop with the Birth Control and she will be even more excited during her love sessions with him!.

G_C_MechanicG_C_Mechanicover 9 years ago
Your living my dream

What I would give to do that just one time with my wife!

I have used a blindfold on her a few times and talked to her like she was fucking a guy that we saw at the club. She got so wet and came stronger than ever usual. than I turned her over and fucked her on all 4s asking if she liked feeling that strange cock fucking her? She would fuck me back all the harder!

I don't know but I think she might be into it.

What do you all think?

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Fantastic

This is a fantastic story. I wish that my ex wife would have agreed to fucking a black guy with me watching.

ChristyLChristyLabout 9 years ago
Black cocks for my wife

I have been getting black cocks for my wife for a while now and she loves to be full of their semen and I love watching her being taken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I talked my wife into it

She has sex with a guy we pick out now whenever I want her to. I watch black guys taking her all the time. I like seeing the look of wanting it in her eyes when he's fucking her really hard and she's about to cum on his bbc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great fun

I am still kind of new to this kinda thing. I am a bbc i guess ive been told anyways. My buddy did this with me and his gf/fiance it was very much fun for both of us. It was exciting having someone watching me with their girl and it was my fist time with a squirter and it was her first time squirting. Very fun id love to try this again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please continue

Should write another story where Al services the wife while husband at work. Al could leave her tied up, freshly fucked and cum filled for hubby to have when he gets home. Or maybe Al sends Hubby a video at work on his phone of Sandy cumming on his cock with a nice close up as he pulls out of her cum filled pussy and saying hope you like creampie for dinner. Or how she keeps her pussy shaved for Al, but never did it for hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
future stories

Does Al have a wife/gf that doesn't mind sharing him? Maybe she'd enjoy sitting on hubby's face while Al fucks his wife. Love how wife made him eat her cum filled pussy and said he'd have to do it every time after Al fucks her. Maybe he only gets sloppy seconds from now on. Or he gets tied up when Al comes over and has to listen to wife cumming over and over then cum filled pussy sits on his face and he's ordered to clean up. Maybe when blindfold comes off he finds Al's wife on his face or riding his cock just before wife takes her turn. Or maybe Al has been secretly fucking his best friends wife?

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 7 years ago
Hot

Another wife is intrduced to blackcock. More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Satisfied wht wife

My husband & I recently bought a condo in Clearwater Florida. Our neighbor is a black man who is divorced. I had my first interracial experience a couple months ago when the 3 of us were in the hot tub drinking wine. My husband got out to get another bottle of wine and Bob moved my hand inside his swim trunks to feel his semi-erect cock. Bob & I ended up being very naughty in the hot tub with my husband encouraging us. I woke up the next morning like Sandy, worn out & aching. I have been with Bob several times since & love it. Sincerely, Sherry...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
bbc for me

my hubby got me blacked in our first year of being married. he wanted to see me stretched open and after I wanted to see him suck all the black cum out of me. we still have black men in our bed but now we both service them. we have been married for 8 years and we love our life together. Lisa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oops

My hubby, as sweet as he is allowed me to try out a large black cock. It was intense to say the least. I got addicted. My hubby is now my cuckold. We have an active sex life, well let's just say I have one. I keep him in chastity 24/7-365. I allow him an orgasm every other month. I can't even feel him when I allow him to fuck me. I wonder why I even keep him around. I'm going on a cruise in a month to do some soul searching, when I get back, I'll probably kick him out of the house, and move my lover in. So hubbys, be sure of what you want!!

GiganticGiganticover 6 years ago
Bliss and Contentment

I just love these stories with a Black Guy and a White Wife. Keep writing them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I watched my wife get fucked by black cock.It was awesome watching it slide in and out of her wet cunt.it was glistening with her pussy juice as he pumped in and out ,faster and faster.she was thrashing her head side to side as he filed her pussy with black meat.she humped her ass to meet his savage thrusts "I'm cumming".fuck me,fuck me.cum in my white pussy,give it to me,harder baby.fuck me harder make me cum.aaaahhhhhh YESSSSSSSSSSSS FUCK ME.He shot his load deep in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It is rather large, isn't it?

My wife wanted to try a big black pecker. After dozens of blowjobs and face fucks, I finally agreed. She found a monkey man on the internet that had a thick 11 inch peter. We met at a motel room cause I kinda wanted to keep my belongings in my house. She started out by sucking his dark dick and soon he was fucking her mouth, making her gag like I do after eating her cooking. He then mounted her , shoving all of that monster inside her tight little hole. She had me lay my head on her stomach and watch her get plowed. After about half an hour he pulled out and put his meat in my mouth and began to cum. They both held my head as he emptied his load inside me. I was humiliated. After about 15 minutes of discussion my wife and I decided to divorce. But soon there will be another wedding. I'm moving to San Francisco where DeMarcus and I can get married so that I can suck his huge black shaft and swallow his hot thick jungle juice every night. We turned my ex wife into a prostitute so that we can stay home service his giant willywacker all day long. Now that's what I call a sticky situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Black men for my wife

So exiting reading these stories of married women fucked by black men,

I will love to watch a huge black cock fill my wifes pussy, and have decided to find one for her. Anyone in here interested, than leave a message.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 4 years ago
Well Done

I love to read stories of the blindfolded wife and how she is tricked into fucking another man. This story really did it for me especially when her husband dove into her freshly fucked pussy and ate the pie. There's nothing like a fresh cream pie. The story improved the next night when the blindfold was removed and Al proceeded to fuck her virgin ass. From now on her husband is the designated creampie eater Lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Submissive wife.

I loved this story to think that being tied up and blindfolded and not knowing who you are really with can be exciting.

Black_and_White_WriterBlack_and_White_Writerabout 2 years ago

A really timeless and simple story very well told. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A really timeless and simple story very well told. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shes the wife i need,one who loves bbc and lets me clean them both when he's done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I came home early from work today and snuck in to surprise my wife and Mr Jones the next door neighbor and 6 other black guys were gangbang my wife in our bedroom

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I.loved that very much I did that to my wife alison as well.the next time Al fuck her make her unprotected so.he breed here alison did and was breed I.have sorted out she will.be fuck by 3 black men and breed her aging I love seing.her fat pregnant belly with a black baby ailson is only 36 years old so.a lot more years of breeding john.

Bonz123456Bonz1234567 months ago

wish I was your wife, this could be a true story

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

God I would of sucked his (bbc 69, and let him fill my mouth w/ cum, then let him fuck my ass every day 4 times a day, maybe more,oh I'm bisexuality, and I love big white cock and big black cock both, along w/ pussy! Any ( big bbc or big white cocks looking to fuck? Leave message on literoctica in bi- gay section.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous