All Comments on 'Wife with Older Man'

by topo

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
surprise

My ex has sex with several old guys, I find it by mistake try to surprised her on her "company business" trip. What a surprise! Her and two older guys nude in action in the room on the king size bad - UNLOCKED! Me as idiot staring on them without a world. A divorce start next day ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Fantastic hot story,

Love my wife to fuck older men, the older the better.

I have a fantastic of three very old men fucking her for a full weekend.

I would be a slave for them for the weekend. 6bdb

knickerlover13knickerlover13almost 6 years ago
hot

maggie loves older cock. her first lover was married in his forties, they fucked in his car. maggie also went out with his son, not sure whether she fucked him as well. she loved this story, so did I. well written, thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I LOVE this story: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5). Totally my cup of tea... & then some!

I do not know whether she slept with any older guy but she was agressively flirting with several older guys over the years. They all were single. Some of them were our family friends: when we meet him she gives him a kiss on his mouth. If any of them are reluctant to accept that kiss, she tells him in front of me that he worries too much: "i never do anything behind my husband's back... now greet me properly."

When that man, she & I are alone she readily sits on his lap, looks at me & pretend says to me, "I hope our friend will caresses my thighs & knees..."

Tho "older men" were in mid 50s & physically healthy. My wife was in her mid 30s. I was

Chances are she had sex with most of them. I never dared to ask her: "won't ask you, don't tell me". It's better that way .

Admittedly i am very much a beta male*, non-confrontational, on the submissive side, who has married a very attractive woman, wose physical energy, vivacity & sex drive are exemplary. To call a spade a spade, I feel sexually inadequate for her. Yes, I am a wimp husband.

Call me a sick fuck if you want, but i love her very much, & want to make her happy. I am happy only when she is happy!

________

* "beta" being the 2nd letter of Greek alphabet, I am closer to "omega" the 28th (& last) letter of that alphabet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
An instant cuck and slut story

How proud the husband must be to join the ranks of so many losers know as cucks. What a man he is to be so foolish to give his wife away. Now he will have to get used to sloppy seconds all the time and never being number one with his now wanton whore.

pummel187pummel187almost 3 years ago

If I were in a relationship or married and I was put in this situation ... well lets just say that there would have been one less old fuck that Social Security would have to worry about...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My 32-year-old wife has a well-endowed 57-year-old married man for a lover. They get together a couple times a week. He gets her off 3 to 4 times each session. Something I can't do. But we do have sex more often now including me getting sloppy seconds which is a big turn on for me. It is a win win for all three of us. He gets a young slender woman. She gets pleased with a well-endowed man, and I get more sex.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good, nothing better than a young guy giving his hot young wife to an older man to train as a slut, I gave my wife to her older boss many years ago, I would watch him pleasure her, I loved to watch his hard cock stretching her tight ass, he would encourage me to spunk on my belly, while he spunked up her asshole, he would tell her to bend over and spread her cheeks so we could watch the spunk dribbling out, now I'm a lot older, my young colleague gives me his wife, the look on his face as I fuck her ass is priceless she loves it and calls me daddy, I'm planning to take her away for a weekend so I can show her off and enjoy her hot body as I like, I will send him video, I'm not a total bastard.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good boy, giving your hot young wifey to an older man to use for his pleasure, she will enjoy his superior technique, while you can watch and stroke, if you are a very good boy he might let her suck you while he sodomizes her, stretching her tight little asshole until it gapes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous