All Comments on 'Free Afternoon'

by SweetSam42

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Kale_82Kale_82over 10 years ago
Good first submission

I liked this submission. Got me all h&b, but I've never heard from you before, I have no context, no ability to visualize. If you are going to submit again I would like to hear some preamble. Even if its just "Hello, thanks for listening, here we go", it would allow listeners to get more into it if they had some notion of the person or character being portrayed. Just my 2 cents. Thanks for this :)

morninwouldmorninwouldover 10 years ago
Oh to be the you. . .

. . .the you that you were referring to when you said you in the title and you in the audio. . . .you know what I mean.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 10 years ago
Ooooooo SweetSam

This was delicious!

kaneemiskaneemisover 10 years ago
Thinking of you...

Funny...when I listened to this, I was pleasuring myself and thinking of you too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Welcome

A very nice start. Sexy voice. Hope to hear more of you.

CuriousJHCuriousJHover 10 years ago
Wow...

Any time I hear wetness in the background of an audio like this, the sexiness rating goes through the roof from my perspective. I fu***** adore it - there's nothing hotter to me. I therefore loved this :) Thank you very much for sharing and please do more, soon xx

Consider me a (very hard) fan, JH

Horus_rulesHorus_rulesover 10 years ago
Holy Fuck!

Okay, your sexy pictures were one thing, but hearing your sexy voice begging to cum and you wetness was more than I could take! I had my cock out stroking it before I was a minute into listening!!! You are a sexy mess!

emma_the_librarianemma_the_librarianover 10 years ago
We must be sisters!

It was so hot to hear another girl squirt. Lovely. Just lovely.

NigelNigelover 10 years ago
I thought you were sexy before....

Oh, MY!

Very, very hot. I hope you keep recording. Please. :)

You have no idea how much audios turn me on. Yours is excellent. :)

Null_Void_CipherNull_Void_Cipherabout 10 years ago
Delicious orgasm, Sam

mmmm, that is the kind of total abandon that I love to experience but seldom do (albeit, I'm male, which means the sensation and duration are different -- but the principle's the same!). Lovely!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Holy fuck

That was so smokin' hot. I hope you do more audios!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
oh yesss

luved hearing you beg. mmm Made me shoot so hard for you baby

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 10 years ago
Your moans

are truly exquisite

evilnsideevilnsideover 8 years ago
very good girl!

Married, but also love to flirt. This was fantastic to close my eyes and feel my fingers all over you. Feeling the wet, hot, playfulness through the audio. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fuuuuuckkkkk!

That was delicious!!!

fltnsplrfltnsplrover 5 years ago
You're the best!

Sam, you combine sweetness with pleasure with womanhood. Your voice is entrancing and wonderful. I love your work because you love it too. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So hot baby

Mmmm.. such a good girl.. cuming for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful

Listening to you masturbate was incredibly sensual and very arousing! I find the sounds a woman makes as she pleasures herself to be enticing and erotic. Thank you for sharing such and amazing recording!

dmh1dglsdmh1dglsover 3 years ago
Fantastic

I enjoyed listening to you moan. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I am a female who works from home doing data entry. I appreciate the ability to work from home, but after hours of computer work I get tired of the routine. On a nice day I will take a walk around the block in the afternoon. Otherwise I have found a good way to break from the monotony, I have become a masturbator. Depending how I feel I might do it naked and even have spent some days working without any clothes. Fortunately I live alone so there aren't any constraints. I feel greatly relieved after I have cum both mentally and physically to start the rest of my day. One precaution I found is don't answer the phone just before you are about to cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous