All Comments on 'My Best Friend?s Mom Needs A Massage'

by floridaguy2001

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful Buildup

Loved its straight forward approach

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great suspense, but...

This is a pretty sweet story. It needs to be cleaned up a bit because the problems with grammar have me confused, but it's still good enough to get me going. Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please write some more

Aside from the grammer errors, it was a great, cute, sexy story. Please consider writing a sequel.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
Praise from a professional masseur to an amateur

The amateur masseur in this story was wise well beyond his years. He knew exactly how to adapt standard massage strokes, very slowly revising them to make them increasingly sensuous. That's how I wound up sexually satisfying many of my ordinary clients, which quickly converted them to repeat customers. Although I've been retired for years, I'm still a certified massage therapist. I still give sensuous massages to any men or women who request them, though I no longer charge for these sessions. I want to keep practicing and perfecting my erotic massage techniques. I also want to read more massage stories by floridaguy2001, a writer who really knows how to stimulate his readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fun

It was fun to see an improbable play out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

This story was incredible, good premise and right amount of description.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lovely example of a education.

The story line is fine but where the hell did you skip school from? What atrocious spelling and grammar!! You'll go far in life... maybe even move up to become driver of the garbage truck, one day. You should be ashamed of yourself for posting anything that reveals you to be so lacking of a basic education... but then, you'd have to have some pride.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

this story was cool!!! i wuld read this everday man ur life is jus like mine but am younger and didnt fuk any of my friends mom but i do have a friend with a hot mom i rlly wish the samething that happened to u happens to me and dam bro u and her fucked everytime ya culd man as soon as ya woke up ya fucked and ya cummed so much like woah i bet there was cum everywhere man lol man if tht ever happens to me i wuld be rlly happy!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW Massage

As a 58 year old male this fascinated me, so I called my next door neighbours daughter (22 years old) who do massage also to give me a massage - this was a while ago. She visits me every Thursday afternoon for a massage session and good sex afterwards. Thank you for a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great story I've read it more than three times and it never gets old

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
4 stars

Older women are the best... when you are young. I am 63, so my friends' mom are out of question. Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great

Maybe have the real son come hime and almost catch them fuckin tht would be hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Quality story. potentially room to make a few sequels to this: his real mom comes into the story with sexy results...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great work.

This was awesome. Well written, with just the right amount of leading. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good write

Only thing is. There is very little to no PUNCTUATION throughout the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
one word!!!!!

Crap!!!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Biggest problem that nobody has mentioned is that the story is in the wrong fucking category!! Regardless of how many times he calls her mom and she calls him son, they're not related and therefore there is no incest! This should have been submitted to the mature category.

SaltywalnutsSaltywalnutsover 9 years ago
Spell check much?

Good story, but incredibly bad spelling takes away from enjoying the read. Use your spell check.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I gave you a 5. I like the way you told the story. But I havent read one story on erotica about the guys buying anything. The women always has the wine, the clothes, men never dress up for them, or take them anywhere, or out to eat. The women, not the men cooks. The men never buy food. The women already have the food there, the women always fix the food, the women always wash the guys clothes, you know when the guy loses his clothes to get naked, then the guy always walks up to the womens behind at the washer to fuck them. the women always wash the dishes, for the guy to walk behind them.The women furnish their own flowers, clothes, food, wine, nasty pizzas. The men always fucks the women in the womens home, using her electricity. The men leave the bathroom door cracked leaving shit odors to permeate the house. The men use the womens shower. The men never call the women up to say they are coming over first, for courteousness sake. This guy calls her bed the marital bed, how funny. Notice the womans husband is not a bad guy, nobodt cares who fucks his wife. The sorry man is always laying on the couch, the women bring him food and drink. If the man is the author of the story he is naked in the first paragraph. But nobody on erotica points this out. Even if its a true incest sex story about a gut fucking a good mans wife, all the erotica readers can point out iin a story is a fucking spellig error. Can the writers of these stories please buy the women the suntan lotion. Now there will be some dumb man author who knocks on a strange womaans door and say I bought some suntan lotion, can I rub it on you. Bit erotica readers will not complain about this humor, just worry about a spelling error.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i did not have to look at spelling

well i canot spell 2 well myself .so dont worry .good read . became very hopt 2 very hot story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My mom was naked under her towel!

I could smell my mother's arousal after I'd massaged her ass, then her clit. I dropped my shorts, and got behind her on the bed. She was still breathing hard from her climax as I moved the head of my cock to her pussy opening. As I pushed inside her, an "Oh honey," escaped my mom's lips. She quickly started moaning as I worked my cock back, and forth, inside her pussy. She raised up, extending her arms so that we were in more of a doggy position than before. I reached around and grabbed her tits in my hands as I began pounding into her hard, and fast. We fucked that way until her orgasm, and my cum was shooting against her pussy bottom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Is you ready? Done you larned anythings in skool?

I like a seductive massage story, but I'll never find out if this one was such. By the third or so paragraph in I could see it was written by moron. I suggest you read some Doctor Seuss then graduate to Captain Underpants -- then just hire someone who's not an idiot to put your story down in writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Jesus...

Seems like a fucking child wrote this story.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 7 years ago
When will it sink in? How many people have to write a variation of "Your grammar and spelling are so bad, I had to give up on the story"?

Punctuation, knowing when to use a period to end a sentence or a comma to just break up a sentence into coherent sections (among other things) can make or break a story. In your case, at least regarding this story, you broke it.

Maybe readers who couldn't write any better don't have a problem with it, but readers who are actually LITERATE, and are used to reading things that conform to proper English, ...We've got a problem with illiterate attempts to "write something". Calling us "grammar nazis" is a weak argument, not that that will stop the "participation award" proponents from spewing something along the lines of "These are AMATEUR authors. Give them a break!" or "I don't come here looking for the next Bill Shakespeare." or some other equally threadbare excuse.

I'll just hit them up with a preemptive "STFU", and be done with this bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVED YOUR STORY

Never mind the punctuation and grammar. I really enjoyed the story. I wish it had gone on longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disastrous

Grammar is appalling. 'is you ready' It's are you ready.

You need to.know when you need capital letters as in Mike not mike.

Too many mistakes. 1 ▪.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
IT TURNS HOT, 3/4 DOWN THE PAGE.

GOOD STORY, BUT IT'S NOT INCEST, SHES JUST

THE LADY NEXT DOOR,THAT HE CALLS MOM.

BESIDES IT HIS BEST FRIENDS MOM, AND WHAT

A MASSAGE HE GIVES HER. NEEDS PROOF READER.

..THANKS..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not Incest

But this is the beginning to an amazing ending! This needs to be continued for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not incest, but forgivable

Enjoyed the fun.

Thank you.

Lots of grammar errors and typos, which is annoying, but enjoyed the romp.😊🙏🙏😊

ErnestjedErnestjedover 2 years ago

Grate story . Looking forward to reading more .

chriswjones071chriswjones0714 months ago

Badly written, grammar is terrible. Oh and nothing to do with incest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous