All Comments on 'An Introduction to My Apple Pie'

by toribrown

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
raven17901raven17901over 10 years ago
Not believable

I enjoyed reading the story. If I was the wife I would be pissed, not o ok we were boring anyway. Finding out your husband has been cheating and then set you-up to have sex with her so you would understand. How long has he been seeing her? A husband who loves his wife would not have sex with another women in front of his wife unless he knew she wouldn't react badly especially when she notices how you look together, like you two have done this already. She should be pissed, but not cheat. Let her husband know she will have sex with a guy as many times as he had sex with his girlfriend and let him know if he does it again, Goodbye. Also his comment about his wife being all he needs now. She needs to find out if he is all she needs now.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Gee, Raven

Read the story. Sweetie is going to boff the guy who has been trying to get in her pants for a good while. She will do that (Steve) about 3-6 hours after getting back from Sin City! Of course, she's pissed her Hubby has been screwing around. Didn't keep her from enjoying Hubby's 'strange' as much as he did, but she ALSO enjoyed the idea that her 'play flood gates' were now wide open!

It is a cute twist at the end ... it was kinda disconcerting that the rest of Vegas was dispatched with less than a sentence! But then we find out that her marriage is NOT what is going to be spiced up ... she's going from lumpy mashed potatoes at home to the BBQ sampler with bronco-busters and bull-riders (and probably a few barrel-racers for dessert!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Also

Diana spoke at the outset of how she had changed. David may live to regret his cheating.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Thank goodness

That this.mess didn't go any farther.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous