All Comments on 'She's A Tease'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good feeling

she got the feeling deep down inside. no it was the real thing not a feeling.

husband just watched,what a chuck. not much of a tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gave it a 5!!! I loved it and so did that annony queer

who reads all of these stories and then tells everyone it's bad or he hates it. But deep down he fucking loves it. We all know that you dimwitted asshole.

fregenfregenover 10 years ago
Oh, yes

Not so easy to stop the slide down the slippery slope, is it Norm?

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I still think you are a creepy chauvinist. This was a little better then your normal rape story but all of your male characters are guys who will always end up in a ditch with a bullet in the head or in the hospital with broken bones. You do know that everybody despises the kind of guy you love to write about!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A little edgier, but very enjoyable .... as usual!!

Don't know why the asshole Anon stalks your stories and repeats his wimpy assaults on the stories almost everyone else LOVES!! Disregard him and join the crowd who would love to see him exterminated!!

Interesting variation this time....she obviously was asking for it, and I would have done the same if she'd groped me....perfect irony that hubby had virtually given his permission....I'm betting future parties won't see either Norm or Francine sulking or flirting!! BUT, Francine might call and ask for little socialization...no?? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: A little edgier, but very enjoyable .... as usual!!

I'd ask if you realize the stupidity and hypocrisy making an anonymous post slamming someone for making an anonymous post, but it's obvious you're too stupid to understand the concept.

<P>

BTW,. notice "anon" commented on the story and you mostly commented on anon. Guess which one is the real asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yep

Another good ole rape story under your belt.

Your mother must be real proud.

1*

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
You get what you ask for...

So Francine was out to tease, and Norm didn't mind. Well now they can work it out. This was probably a marriage buster.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Rape???

A married woman has groped you ... and others ... several times. Goes after you deliberately after her husband pooh-poohs your warning AND relays the warning to his wife! The warning clearly informs them both that you do NOT appreciate what she's doing! She approaches you twice, the second time away from the rest of the party. She feels your naked pecker and you feel her up without objection from either side. Then you start boffing her and her objections do NOT include trying to physically get away! GMAFB! Then readers forget that this is FICTION in an erotic-story website. Nowhere close to rape! No PC juries here! Sorry, ANON...It just AIN'T!

Another marvelous flasher. Back on track!

5*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Not bad

But you took it a little too far. Norm might have gotten off watching his wife tease other men. It also might have made her hot in the sack. Our man who took exception was lucky Norm didn't strangle him as he screwed his wife. Well, it's possible. In fiction anything is possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Short and Sweet

A succint description of flirting and it's likely consequences!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Rape. No rape. Gone too far. Hubby has a hissy. Ron wonders off into the senset with his spent hammer hanging down. Whatever. But whoever Ashton is, I'm tipping my hat. Really like the skip-to-my-Lou way you write, from start to finish. Very refreshing style and presentation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous