All Comments on 'Ashley's Revenge'

by TallMarriedMan

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
chytownchytownover 10 years ago
What A Lucky Bastard***

Thanks for sharing.

tdert1tdert1over 10 years ago
All's well any good until ....

The little hottie decides to tell the soon to be ex-wife that she bopped her husband

Good writing. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So, he is a cheater.

Sorry excuse of a husband. Now his wife has an open ticket to cuckold him as she feels. And, he will find out about dear little slut Ashley because sluts like her can't keep their mouth (or legs) closed. Best worry, also, about STDs.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Ashley calls the wife a bitch, what a hypocrite? That was a bitch move from Ashley to seduce Brian's cheating ass because she didn't get a new car. Yup...what a way to show that she is real mature. I believe that was just an excuse to screw him. How did Ashley know she was being watched? She had to be watching Brian herself. Brian is a disrespectful ass. He has no problem with Ashley calling his wife a bitch then he screws her in his bedroom.

Another part need to be done to this story with the wife coming home unexpectedly and catching them and she getting her own revenge. Since Ashley is still in high school and a scandel gets out Brian would be labeled in a negative way even though she is 18. The wife need to gather as much evidence on them as she can to destroy them later on.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
PAYBACK IS ALWAYS A BITCH

often times from a bitch to a bitch, TK U MLJ LV NV

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 10 years ago
Yes, he is a cheater, and that is wrong.

I'll grant you that. Moral issues aside, this is still a nice, guilty pleasure. What guy hasn't had fantasies like this from time to time? Is it ethical? No, he's betraying his marital vows. It is infidelity. Is it fair to the wife? I think not, though it's clear that she is an ice queen. Brian might want to think about why his wife is cold to him and get some marriage counseling. Should he tell his wife? That's his call. Some say yes, some say no. Personally, I think that the jilted spouse deserves to know, but to protect himself, Brian should find out if she is cheating, too. Very often, wives that are cold to their husbands are unfaithful to them. If she isn't unfaithful, he should face the music and still urge counseling, because they have issues. If she is, then he should confront and confess at once. But that's just me. Should he continue the affair? Of course not. Or if things are that broken, he should just end it. That's the moral side of this situation that occurs to me. On the other hand, it's still a hot story and I'm sure that the same people who jump on Brian for cheating would think of a million excuses for the wife. That's the real double standard these days. The wife gets a thousand apologists, the husband none.

hornyman169hornyman169over 10 years ago
Major Problem

Ashley wants to get even with Brian's wife by sleeping with him, but until she tells his wife she is not even. If a person doesn't know something has been done to them they are not being punished. Doing that will hurt Brian more than his wife.

PrevertOnePrevertOneover 10 years ago
Revenge

Here's the trouble with revenge. The basic purpose, the best kind I guess, is to get the other back in such a way as to let the person know about the act but be unable to do anything about it. Effective stories about this scenario are difficult to write. The question is balance, I believe. Say the wife finds out. Her reaction: divorce the husband. That puts Ashley in the role of spoiled teen sociopath. She inflicted a disproportionate revenge for a relatively minor act ("Narc on me for smoking and drinking? I destroy your marriage.") It might offer good ideas for stories regarding this character but might seem implausible in the current context if not explored.

Next: cuckold the husband. He needs to be punished, obviously, for thinking with his dick, but what about Ashley? How do you get her? The reader expects something.

Third: punish Ashley, but where does that leave the husband?

Finally: punish them both, but how? Cuckold the husband of course but Ashley needs to get hurt. The wife could punish them together but implausibilities hover in the background in this scenario. An obvious choice would be to expose the affair. The husband would be humiliated and so would the teen, but in some cases it would seem too easy, and the wife could feel humiliated by the exposure as well. Sweet revenge is about getting away with it and letting your enemy know it. . .without backlash.

TallMarriedManTallMarriedManover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks For The Comments!

I just wanted to thank everyone for the comments and for reading the story. It's literally my first attempt at doing something like this so all comments are appreciated!

I understand that revenge is a tricky subject, but that is one of the reasons that I picked it. I will be continuing the story so we are still far from finding out what the end result is for the cheating husband and the little temptress school girl.

I look forward to exploring Ashley's motivations and delving further into Mr. Jones. Sure, he is on a high right now but will guilt eventually kick in? Will Ashley want to tell his wife? Will she realize she's in over her head or will she thrive on the situation?

As someone commented, it may be true that the revenge is not fully complete until the person you're getting the revenge against knows you did it. As a fan of the television series "Revenge" I know that getting to that revelation can take a long, long time. Hopefully you'll enjoy where the story goes and we can enjoy the ride together.

Thanks again for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Must Have Sequel!

Great idea! Great story! You gotta do a second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thought on revenge

Sometimes just knowing you've "had" something, that supposedly belonged to someone else, is sufficient revenge without going into details.

Of course there are all kinds of avenues that this could progress to, any of which would have negative repercussions on any of the individual's involved. Ashley could confront the wife, or she could wind up pregnant and the baby have features that are specific to the husband. The husband could find the wife is cheating and then strike a deal for "quid-pro-quo".

The imagination is a wonderful avenue for exploration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

I want an Ashley of my own! I hope we read more about Ashley and Mr. Jones.

TallMarriedManTallMarriedManover 10 years agoAuthor
The Story Continues

Just to let everyone know, Chapters 2 and 3 of the story are now posted and Chapter 4 has been submitted for approval. I'd love to hear any comments and criticisms about the story and the writing in general.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Job!

Absolutely love this series, very impressive work. Can't wait for the next chapter to come out! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wrong category?!

If this was in the loving husbands category there wouldn't be any problem......

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
No body said-------

Nobody said the wife was having an affair of her own. Nobody said Ashley is mature.

This is just a good fuck story, that a 18YO girl instigates. Its here for your enjoyment. I'm enjoying it!! So its a highschool girl & a married man. I accept that, I don't condemn it, its how real people do things.

Most men fantazise about highschool girls, from the time they are in highschool till they die. Of course most women are on guard against "That little whore next door". Come on this is a fuck story & I find it most entertaining. I enjoy this persons writting, & appreciate their creativity.

Writter; Thank You for a lot of enjoyable hours reading your material!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good For The Goose . . .

But what if it was the wife having this f__kfest with the the high school jock from across the street? Lower ratings I suspect. Well written, but cruel plot. The wife was right to inform the parents.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 9 years ago
Cute and entertaining

Clearly worth 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I suspect where this is going. But on its own, this chapter glorifies his adultery. Bad.

Whatever happens from here, he was still an adulteress asshole. Nothing the wife did makes that OK at this point in the story.

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
"Hey Mr. Jones, I just wanted to talk to you about something.

Stop, stop! everything.

"Something is happening here but you don't know what it is, do you, Mr. Jones". Mick Jagger.

Immediately if not sooner find the panties she hid in your room or in your wifes pantie drawer you wont find them but your wife will. I didn't finish the story yet, but as soon as you let her go up alone.......

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
What a lucky fucker ?

Its just as I feared. No panties and you think she's wet for you, maybe you did well, maybe you didn't. Remember this night when you pick up the pieces of your life. I do the same thing brother.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeialmost 8 years ago
I think it's been a while,

but this story is just as good on the second read through >.< I like the characters and interactions, what else can a person ask for in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Two Fantasies Come True

Every man fantasizes about having sex with a nubile teenaged girl; and every teenage girl fantasizes about sex with a father figure.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 6 years ago
Kudos

I don't recall Ever reading a Part 1 to a series that 'continues' to receive so many in-depth comments ... from so many worthy and generous authors. I'm so proud to be able to read this author's visions of life. Thank you for sharing.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
4 stars if I can help her out

Otherwise just 3. Come on now, every middle age Guy's wet dream is for this to happen. Of course the scenario calls for Ash to rat to his wife for her to get even which means Brian gets caught in the middle. So she probably will get even watching them get a divorce

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

Oh many a man’s dream, short but so well described and the plot was executed so well.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Payback's a bitch. Loved it.

stockingnutstockingnut11 months ago

Wow! So fucking hot.

wwaldripwwaldrip10 months ago

Really great story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

For fun, note how often in the series “my big strong hands” is used.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTallMarriedMan@TallMarriedMan
1651 Followers
►►► DESIRING JORDYN ◄◄◄ A married man is tempted by his son's girlfriend. Brand new story ONLY on Patreon. http://patreon.com/tallmarriedman ►►► SUPPORT MY WORK ON PATREON ◄◄◄ If you like my stories, please consider supporting our work! Those that donate get early access t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES