All Comments on 'Roommates'

by British Filth

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
stfrogstfrogover 10 years ago
OMG

It's the middle of the night here and I'm 8 minutes in and completely incoherent with laughter. I'm not sure if I can continue this tonight and not wake the neighbours with my laughing!

stfrogstfrogover 10 years ago
*claps*

I think you have outdone yourself, spuriousUK! This was an unexpected treat and the ending was rather wicked. The rapport between you and Tryingyouout lends to some really brilliant dialogue. He seemed a little shy but at the same time, such a huge tease at the same time. I'll be sure to send him a hello note later.

Can't say I was very turned on since I'm not a guy/guy type of girl (maybe if it was guy/girl/guy, I'd get off on it). But for all the other reasons mentioned above, it was well worth a listen or two. ;) Great audio quality as usual. Now I'm curious to know how you two put it together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

My god, this is amazing. I love how the tables were turned halfway through, and the ending was wicked ;). You both have such hot voices too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I love this, hope you have more to come. It was sexy and funny. Had to make sure I wasn't laughing too hard, as for your friend such a tease!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wow. Oh my fucking God that was hot. I may be a straight girl but hearing two guys do that is one of the hottest things in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
feeling...relaxed now

I loved this story, found it playful at turns and sexy too. Now, indulge my man crush for minute here. spurious is without peer in this guy-on-guy audio genre. In fact, he should be granted a peerage for the sheer quality of his noble work in this field. It isn't his main thing at all, he doesn't do tons of it, but I appreciate his work, and sheer audacity, even if the motive is primarily because the ladies like it. I'm guessing. Oh, and I like the sex parts too just fine. That voice fairly oozes seduction. So guys, I'd suggest you track down all of his stories, get some private time, and settle in for some fun and some schooling in the art of seduction, gay or straight. He's a master!

SsultanaSsultanaover 10 years ago
Incredible!

Wasn't sure what to expect, having never listened to guy/guy audios. I really enjoyed the banter between the two of you, the contrast between your personalities coming through. It was quite humorous and definitely a turn on:) I loved the ending!

It would be great to continue the story line with additional audios, all with the premise of preventing his girlfriend from finding out about your naughty little secret. Or, perhaps she does find out and the story takes on a whole new direction:)

YourWetGirlYourWetGirlover 10 years ago
seriously!

How do you find a guy with a voice as hot as yours! I'm so wet right now. I want to heat more from him!!! Perfection!

silentscribe14silentscribe14over 10 years ago
Finally a guy/ guy audio

Its quite difficult to find any type of guy/ guy audios anywhere and honestly I've given up them, but I'm glad I found yours. I absolutely LOVE this submission. I really enjoyed the banter in the beginning, it was funny and a bit cheeky. Mystery Mans' voice is playful and seductive. You two should make this into a series. Hopefully, it goes a little bit further next time .

sissyskyrocket78sissyskyrocket78over 10 years ago
Brilliant!!!!

Awww... I loved this so much! Hilarious!! :D Yer man was brilliant too! And it was pretty hot! I've the lip nearly bit off me tryin to stifle the giggles! :D

Spurious... You are a legend man! :D Must drop yer man a wee line too! Class hi!!

KikishoesKikishoesover 10 years ago
Wow

I found that hotter than I expected. I'm soaked.

Zombie5828Zombie5828over 10 years ago
Super

That was great, I thought the beginning was hilarious, and the sound of the camera made me lmao :) well done gentlemen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ooooh!

this was sooooo hot! it got me absolutely dripping wet. the two of you should make a series!

Little_havenLittle_havenover 10 years ago
Oh god!

This was so hot yet funny at the same time xD I love this audio! You need to do more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I honestly didnt think I would enjoy this as much as I did. Im not really into guy+guy action because then im not involved but I really loved this audio! I love how at the start it was hilarious but within a couple of moments it became really hot and devilish! And the way you forced him, mon dieu that drove me crazy!

You should make more collaborations! Plus, you're a better voice actor than I thought! I would love to hear your voice in a video game or something (but you have to still make these recordings for us!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

That was hot! Thank you for opening the door to some bisexual fun. Your friend has a voice that is a total panty melter. I hope there will be more from the both of you. Next time invite the girlfriend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

SUPER HOT

RedrosewitchRedrosewitchover 10 years ago

Listened to this a few times on Soundgasm.. So happy it's here too. M/M is such a big turn on for me. Totally blissed out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I agree with the previous anonymous, you should make another audio with your friend including the girlfriend. The listener could be the girlfriend and that way us girls could feel involved ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Dude this audio is crazy hot. Why aren't there more of these on this site?!

FieryGingerGirlFieryGingerGirlover 10 years ago
Please!!!

So hot. Love some guy on guy action. I agree with Anonymous a few comments down, us girls need some loving too lol. You guys should totally do another with the listener as the girlfriend. Please please please PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh My God Please!!

Please, I really want you guys to work together again and I would love it if you included the girlfriend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mmm

Spurious, I'll devour anything you record because your devious streak and smooth voice turn me on, but this was beyond.

sr9188sr9188over 10 years ago
oh wow!

Wow! This is such an incredibly hot audio submission, guys! This has been one of my fantasies for such a long time and this exceeded my expectations. You work very well together. I have been a fan of spurious's work for a while and I am glad Tryingyouout has joined our little literotica club! He has an amazing voice as well. Love this! More please!

SweetFangirlSweetFangirlover 10 years ago
Just Wonderful

I've only really gotten in to guy/guy things, and well, this was utterly hot! Just gorgeous to listen to. Between you and Tryingyouout, it was so sexy... I came twice, actually. I'm blushing so hard! I hope you boys collaborate again, and often. I'd also love to hear one with the both of you and the listener as the girlfriend, enjoying herself between the two of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Noooo!

Read your GWA post, noo I want more audios!!!!!! Please, please don't stop the audios can't stress it enough :( xxxxxxxxxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

THAT IS SO HOT!!!! i'm looking forward to you guys having an audio again.. A threesome audio 2guys 1 girl ;)

Raleigh86Raleigh86over 10 years ago
OH. MY. GOD.

I've never, EVER been into guy on guy, but this audio was just too much for me to handle! You two sound so hot together, OMG.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please

Please make morreee gays plzzz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mg7386mg7386over 10 years ago
SO HOT!!!

I must say you have helped to open the door for guy on guy fun for me. Listening to the both of you had me cumming so hard it was mind blowing. Please encourage Tryingyouout to contiue making these. His voice is a total panty melter! Next time invite the girlfriend ;)

tenstensover 10 years ago
So much fun!

This is unique and hot. Thanks for uploading, guys!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Everyone wants you two to do a girlfriend one too! Please do it! It could be a part two where the girlfriend (listener) finds out. It will be the best audio ever! Also invite tryingyouout along too :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more gay content plz!!

Scorching hot

happy0cathappy0catover 10 years ago
hot hot

P!ease add more of you both

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
well done, boys

Absolutely fantastic. Incredibly hot and funny. Would definitely love to hear the two of you with an imaginary girl (like many others, I would like to pretend I am that girl).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

Dude this was hot....and made me giggle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More!!!

You two definitely need to do another one of these...totally hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Horny

So hot. Now I'm horny, and wet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Exceptional show

I mean it that was a show, a full blown production. Very impressive!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OMG - that was so HOT

Man, you gotta do more of that straight guy/ accidental caught jerking off shit.

that is so Fucking HOT! PLEASE, Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
god

THAT WAS HOT AS HELL UGH IM HORNY NOW

NylaTalksNylaTalksalmost 10 years ago
So many layers...

The longer I explore my sexuality, it seems more and more that letting ourselves forget about convention and embracing pleasure for the sake of pleasure is vital if we wish to go deep enough for complete satisfaction. "Roommates" reminded me of this when I listened to it last night.

While I've passively enjoyed guy-on-guy themes before, your recording offered the first sample I was able to wholly immerse myself in. I could see it all - the smirk on his face, the subtle changes in your own expressions as you shifted from alarm to desire. You're very good at this, and it's so tantalizing to know you're comfortable enough in your skin - and with your own sexuality - to be able to create a scene for us that's this convincing. So realistic. So. Damned. Hot!

I now reward myself for completing various tasks on my To Do list, by allowing myself to hear more audio recordings. Particularly those you make. Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Thanks that was extremely hot. You guys have great voices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
terrific!

Geez, this was great! - well-written and witty, what a nice surprise. Def could do with more of these, thanks very much indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
who is the roommate??!!

Is he on literotica? Please say yes and what is his name?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
His name is in the description

To whoever was lookin for the roomate

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!

I hope there will be a part 2... Both of your voices were delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantasticcc

Anyone else find their bantering at the beginning hilarious? Found it less hot and more comical haha, but as things escalated...fuckkkkk. it was good. your voices are incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well...

Raise your hand if you want a threesome with these sexy ass men. Well don't because I wanna have a threesome with them and I really wouldn't wanna share! Well done boys ;D

damn i should make an account here...

MadameBloodMadameBloodover 9 years ago

You have absolutely blown me away.……Can't believe I'm still blushing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I feel ashamed because, honestly, spurious' voice sounds so much like Charles Xavier that I sort of imagined this with Charles and Erik.

But seriously. So fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is seriously fucking sexy! The sound of your voice got me hard before i even realized it!

Please more bicurious, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh spurious...

Im female who LOVES gay porn and while i was listening to this, it made me want to get my hands on the video of this! Hahah and ive been listening to you for quite some time and it feels like... I know you and youre mine. Gahhh love you xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LMAO!

I liked the friendly bickering between you two; it was funny...and cute! I'm straight and I always listened to Spurious's other audios. This is the first gay one I've listened to and I must say ... SERIOUSLY HOT STUFF!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
As Always...

Brilliant. From the first story of yours that I heard, I have been completely addicted to you! As I've seen in a few other comments here, I also feel like we know each other and have a really strong connection, plus one hell of a hot relationship! Your beyond sexy my amazing British dream. Blowing kisses.. among other things your way. Xoxo your faithful cum slut ♡

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

Loved the two voices and it would be hot if you did a solo thinking about another dude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Holy fuck dude...

You should do more stuff like this Spurious. I mean damn, gay/bisexual stuff is so much fun y'know, and some girls love that even tho I'm not one (/°3°)/

pornzealotpornzealotover 8 years ago
In the guest room of my parents-in-law

I'm fucking screaming to have this happen to me! Loved it :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
role play

25 top male here pm me on Skype to role-play @ occollegeboy2001

binutbinutabout 8 years ago
fantastic

Almost came in my pants, very horny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
damn

I just turned 18 I live in states but would.love to chat with you ;) I'm a female outlive to be dominated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

That was so hot !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh my word.

You sound like James McAvoy. <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I came

...hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG

This is sooo... Wow I'm speechless

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not real enough

Guy jerking off - amazingly realistic, sexy voice, real expression, meant every word.

Flat mate at door - too false, not real enough expression or reaction.

Still hot though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

I have to disagree with the previous review - I loved every bit of it. From the initial part of their encounter (hey, it could happen!) to the kissing and mutual jacking off. Loved it. Tryingyouout--I really hope you have more recordings on here. If not, get some! Please.

kimukkimukover 6 years ago
Hottest audio on here

I love your voice. I loved the scenario. I loved your wank buddy too. Hot as hell. More please .lots lots more !!

funluvinajfunluvinajover 6 years ago
Good fucking god man!!

Talk about taking it up a notch!!

You know how sexy I find your body of work but this was just too much. I've loved the other guy on guy stuff you've played at but adding another guy's voice and such a sexy one at that. Mmmmm.

Sexy sexy sexy.

sszreadssszreadsover 6 years ago
Holy shit

I loved how you sounded unsure but turned all Alpha. Amazing audio.

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 6 years ago
Loved it

Hot Damn, that was hot!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank goodness this is still up!

Been a fan of this for quite some time, now. Even as a 20 year old woman. I was always just too shy to comment at first, being a younger listener. Anyway, I just wanted to say, thank you so much for making this and publishing it. Both yourself and the awesome man that collaborated with you to make this possible! -Nya

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I want part 2!!

Fuck.. that was so hot...

I want part two/you to make this a whole series! I'm just into it and I wanna know what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG I can't believe what I just listened

I have no words to describe how sexy you and your friend sounded. I'm a young woman and I love these types of audio between two guys. Especially the British ones, both voices are so damn hot I am going to.... You can imagine what I'll do now that I just finished listening the audio. Thanks for sharing it 😊😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 HANDSOME, MUAH 😘😘😘

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A true audio story

This is exactly what we expect when we look up to an audio story.

Congratulations, you nailed it.

And also made me cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh my lawd

That was hot!! Thanks for all the orgasms boys <3

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 4 years ago
Got me hard and off

Fun, and hot. It was nice hearing men talk and play with each other. If you ever want to make a recording with me, I'm "up" for it.

3BinPO3BinPOalmost 4 years ago
Very Hot action

Keep up the great audio stories, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hawwwttttt that was so damn hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Quite possibly the hottest audio erotica I’ve ever heard. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Feels rapey

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm a pushing 40 year old lifelong lesbian but this is the hottest thing ever, you make me cum so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is there a sequel?

AltAccXXX_meAltAccXXX_meover 1 year ago

Would love to collab with you guys ;)

SamalanderSamalanderover 1 year ago

After liatening qgain after so many years, finally figured it out... Reminds me of an X-rated Flight of the Conchords

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot! Your collab had a very sexy voice...I Wana have horny voice chat with him! J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBritish Filth@British Filth
2021 Followers
TWITTER: @BritishFilthUK PATREON: patreon.com/britishfilth They say the most powerful sexual organ is the brain, in which case the mind is how we utilise it. My hope is that my contributions engage with your mind and take us both to a place of filth, fun and fantasy together....