All Comments on 'I Love My Son: First Time'

by luvingmom

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ramitinramitinabout 19 years ago
I Wish

A very good story, I only wish it had been me and my mother. Write another chapter. Please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
mom

this story is all too familiar it wasthe same for me and my mother and we still continue to fuck she happens to be 55 thanx write more

AsuedeAsuedealmost 19 years ago
Love mother son plus other family incest with cum

Love stories with a lot of mother son sex and swallowing cum as well as adding bi sex with sisters or other family members. Like mother son anal and oral. Incest is convenient way to have a lot of sexual contact with all members of the family and any special friends they have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mom fucks

My dad was killed when I was 13. Mom soon started going to bars and picking up men to fuck. Mom became a slut. She loved the attention the men paid her and she loved the sex.

I would be up when she returned from fucking. She always told me, "I was with a man tonight". I would ask her if she had fucked. She would answer "yes". This became a game we played each time she went out. One time after her return from a date I hugged and kissed her. After that I would hug and kiss her everytime she came home from a date. Before long after we hugged and kissed she would change into her nightgown. I would hug and kiss her some more while lying in bed. I started sucking her tits and finger fucking her. After a few times of sucking tits and finger fucking we started fucking. We would fuck each time she returned from a date. We fucked for 4 years until I moved away. She remarried and we stopped fucking. I miss fucking her.

wannabeAliwannabeAliabout 16 years ago
Loving mom

I love stories of mom's taking care of the kids as only moms can. Incest may be looked down at but it is so loving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very good story, I love it. Please right more.

I love this kind of story

LilhellLilhellalmost 14 years ago
Loveing Mother

Very hot and very intense.

Love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Be mine

Luvingmom, If you were my mommy I could do all of these things to you. I can dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

great story, how old are you now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Choppy

Too many sentences stop the flow of the story. Try making them longer with descriptions of action to join some together.

Otherwise a good start

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
edit, please!

Too many incorrect words disrupt the flow & coherence. Needs a good bit of editing & correction.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Like the story. AAAA++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous