All Comments on 'A Big One for the Nurses'

by BigTimmy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
woot

Fantastic!

It has been a while since you wrote anything... );

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HOT

So fucking hot!!

my pussy is leaking its juices by just reading it!!

give us more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NICE

PREGO X 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

A tall story to be sure. But the best part was that he came inside all the women he fucked. Blasting cumshots all over the place can be interesting, but there's nothing hotter than when a man makes a deposit deep inside a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A keeper

couldn't even finish reading, took a break to let loose my load,will be back for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice one

I would like to stay in that hospital

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I was 24 when I went to hospital after having a motor bike accident. I was taken in for surveillance after hitting my head, luckily i was wearing a helmet. After the initial examination, I was put in a room for 24 hour monitoring. I had quite a head ache and was sore from hitting the ground. I wasn't allowed to stand and had monitors put on me. There was a change of nurses at 8pm, my new nurse was Jackie, a tall, dark haired woman, 50+. Soon after, she came back, with an electric razor. Two areas on your chest, just to place a small monitor and sorry but they want to do an ultrasound of your stomach so it has to come off there as well. I undid my top, it was done quickly and then she lifted the blankets back and said they will have to come off, I slid my underwear down. Now, I know I am quite well hung, around 9 inches and thick when I am hard and about 6 inches slack. There was a pause, then the sound of the razor, her hand pushing my cock away, then instead of pushing it , she held it away, causing me to grow. She stopped, I will call the ultrasound , they will be here shortly. Sure enough, 10 minutes later, a guy wheeled the machine in, jell was put on my abdomen, 20 minutes later I was done. Nurse Jackie came back in, all finished, doctor will tell you results tomorrow. I asked could she give me something to wipe the gel away, she said I will get a hot washer. she came back, started to wipe my stomach, her other hand holding my growing cock. I wanted to say sorry but I stopped as I felt her hand squeezing my cock. I pushed up, she looked up at me, I thought shit, trouble now, but she not only squeezed but was now stroking my growing cock, I pushed up, I heard relax big boy, let it happen, her hand faster now, then I felt it, warmth, wet, her mouth covering my cock just before my cum came jetting out. I lay back, I felt the warm washer move over me, cleaning everything. I slept, my cock semi hard, feeling no pain. Hours later, Nurse Jackie came back in, I need to do bps and temperature, she did, mm, good. How quiet can you be, what, why, I need to be fucked by that monster of yours. what, here, yes, you lay there, I moved my hand under her uniform, she pushed down, my fingers finding a very wet slit, I pushed one up into her. She leaned over and took my growing cock in her mouth, I guided her body until her pussy was above my face, warm, wet, smell of sex, my cock hard in her mouth. I let her go, she moved quickly, her pussy above my cock, then guided it in, take off your top, she did, I held her hips, go on, push down. I heard her, I cant, it wont go. I grabbed her nipples, twisting them, pulling them, push down now as she did I gave a sharp push up, I felt something open and she yelped as her pussy slid all the way down, I held her there, the insides of her pussy quivering, then I let her go, she moved slowly up and down, then quicker, I heard her oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, yes then the tightening of her pussy as she orgasmed, quicker movements another orgasm, she collapsed forward, I held her up and thrust up into her, tightly gripping her rock hard nipples, she began to bounce again, juice splashing onto me, oh fuck, oh fuck and as she orgasmed again, I pulled her hard down onto me as my cum fired up into her spasming pussy. She fell forward, , I could feel our juices running down my cock,,i have to go, not before you clean my cock, I will get the washer, no, with your mouth, the time, I don't care, and I soon felt her tongue and mouth cleaning me. I slept. at the nurse change over, she came in, handed over to a young, rather plump Asian nurse. I handed her a note, my number, she looked at me, I half shrugged and smiled. Two and a half years later, I still visited her, fucking her in her nurses uniform.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
...

...this didn't happen, did it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cunt eater

You rock it.Wow,what gangbang with nurses?really enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unrealistic

The dimensions of this young man exceed the + or -5% of the norm, which is roughly 6 inches at erection. To say that he had testicles like tennis balls is also ridiculous. The storyline wasn't bad just the details. As a physician, I suggest you do more research on physical dimensions of males. I don't find it improbable that one of the nurses is a J-cup: they are out there and cause women to have lots of problems with bras and support throughout their lives. The best bra for a J-cup is a good pair of hands!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please learn some female anatomy. It kills my enjoyment of an otherwise decent story every time I see it written that the character thrust his dick INTO the uterus. No. It stays in the vaginal canal. Knock on that cervix all you want, it still won’t open up and let you inside.

Also, reel it in a bit on the main character’s overly prideful descriptions of his equipment and what it’s doing. We all get it. He’s super proud of his giant dick. We don’t need a reminder every other second. It also got overly wordy in general. In-depth descriptions and explanations of everything just aren’t necessary in a story like this. It pulls the reader OUT of the enjoyment of the story.

And for the love of god, please find a proofreader. The way you wrote out speech was especially bad. Speech begins with “ with NO space after it (“The), and at the end, the punctuation is INSIDE the ” (!” or ,”). You wrote it like this: “ The end! ”, when it should’ve been “The end!”

The positives? He had fairly hot sex with decent looking women and stretched them out nicely. He maintained hardness even after multiple orgasms. He came inside the women. All good points.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

15 inches? John Holmes wasn't that big. Try making stories semi-realistic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If i didnt know any better. Id say that this must have been written by a 12yr old at best. With its ridiculous storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

And then comes the malpractice suit when the nurses cause his stitches to rupture and he bleeds out and dies... At least pretend to remember your setup before completely jumping the shark.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous