All Comments on 'After Hours'

by fire_breeze

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
visioneervisioneerover 10 years ago

A beautifully written and intensely erotic story. The small talk at the end is perfect. Outstanding work.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 10 years ago
beautiful short story

I really liked it. Short and hot and sweet. Thank you!

RoguesladyRoguesladyover 10 years ago
very nice

I really liked the way you wrote this story!

MrFantasyManMrFantasyManover 10 years ago
His Pleasure?

I loved this story. It contains all the elements of a fantastic write. The passion, anticipation and the feral emotions of wanting to fulfill all the desires of hearts that beat in synchronicity. Your approach is unique and the result is outstanding!

jhollanderjhollanderover 10 years ago
Just perfect

The compassion and intamacy between these two was lovely. Great story.

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

A wonderful erotic piece, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's been awhile since you've submitted

you haven't lost your touch

MollyKatMollyKatover 10 years ago
Bravo!

Beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
as always...

The only gripe I've ever had with any of your stories is how long I have to wait between stories.

It wasbthe first BDSM story that I really liked. The imagery was such that I could feel every touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I hate having to come up with a title

A well written journey of a submissive. The thoughts are very concise yet give the perfect apex of thought; over emotion; over thought. The only negative is that it is so short. I want more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This!

This is how it should be with another. There's passion, intensity, caring, as well as raw sexual release. This will be a favorite of mine,as well as the author.

N2outdoorsN2outdoorsabout 7 years ago
Wonderful

I'm really glad that I found you. Your writing skills are amazing. For me, you have the perfect amount of detail and sophistication. Some writers go to extremes. Their verbiage is so unrealistic that it loses realism. Yours is perfect! Not too much detail, but enough to create a vivid picture for us lucky readers. Thanks again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous