All Comments on 'Sex Education Ch. 03'

by orie

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ManofMithgarManofMithgarover 10 years ago
Mac 3

I love how you are creating scenarios to allow the characters to interact and develop. As Dede says there is a lot going on. I am enjoying this ongoing story and hope it goes on for a long time, thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
moar!

Please give us more, such a good story. Perhaps some day you'll give us more of A Complete Education too? Both of these series are among top 5 of their category in my opinion and among the very best in all of Literotica stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Spectacular

This story is amazing, and I groaned in despair when I saw that I had hit the end of it. I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
We,want more much more

Please where is Chapter 4,5,6,7,8? Excellent enjoy your stories,very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Looking Forward to More

This is an amazing story with an outstanding plot. I am anxiously awaiting the continuation of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Really amazing with superb grip on the story.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
sometimes the temptation to include too much

just overwhelms an author. it rarely works out as desired.

hoping. .

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

disturbing? yes shocking? absolutly. answer is. concentrate one one to love, if it fails you walk away from it all and never look back or wondew if you were wrong about your decision. it may not be fair but whoever said life or love is fair? there is no good decision unless you keep them all and love them all equally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Smile

Even funnier than the first two chapters. The women all discuss his dick, again. He beds the Mother, the daughter is willing [as is the mother, unbelievably], whilst his dream woman sits opposite nodding in agreement ! He then runs off to tell his gay cousin what's happening. Presumably the women will all discuss his dick again & decide how to divide "the spoils".

So, I can't wait to see who he shags this time ! I don't know who considers themselves the luckiest, the females for getting eye candy on tap, a huge dick & a bloke who can maintain an erection for 8 hours or Mac for having females throwing themselves at him and willing to go the extra, sharing, caring mile.

He must think it's his birthday & Christmas & a lotto win all rolled into one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gentleman?

Let see a 36 year old guy displays himself in front of high school girls, he lets them grope him, he lets his cousin grope him, he lets parents of high schoolers grope him, he lets Ruthann fluff him repeatedly then watch him have a prostate massage ejaculation. He does nothing to stop this improper behavior with high school teens. Then he fucks Ruthann’s mom repeatedly with teens in the house and he is even considering taking Ruthann, high school student, as a lover. He does all this in plain sight of Mim who he wants a relationship with the most. No wonder she wants nothing to do with him! He’s not a gentleman he is a perv!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One down!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would dearly love to hear him say, at least once, "Hey, my eyes are up here!"

.

Maybe I missed something, but why are the Sirens in the boat with Odysseus? They're supposed to be luring sailors to their death on the rocks, but for some reason, for this painting, they're all in the boat with him. Maybe the rich guy who ordered the painting was just looking for a dude with a big dick and three nekkid women fighting over it? And where is the crew of this boat?

.

Personally, I'd tell Mim to keep her hands off. If there's no chance of a future together, then tell her to stop being a prick tease and leave him alone. She keeps flirting and coming on to him, then jumps back and says they can't do anything. He's not man enough to stand up for himself. Still, it's a pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

For someone who is in love with Mim, he bangs another woman in the same house and then may also "do a favor" and take the virginity of a girl half his age. The story, still well written, has totally gone off the rails. And, is Mac really a good guy? Maybe not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous