All Comments on 'Ho, Ho, Ho'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another Fine Contribution Delivered!!

We can always count on a certain few authors on here to be consistent with some great offerings and here we are TxRAD whacks us yet AGAIN!! Bravo!

This dynamic duo could become a multiple chapter series of 1 or 2 pages as you pack it in there. This story line is awesome, from the man returning from Siberia (been there, ain't no fun) to what sounds like a hot chick bodybuilder who can crack walnuts with her ass cheeks, a spicy couple that a great writer could have fun with.

I'm diggin' it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

A little to much raunchy language for my tastes, but sufficiently graphic to be erotic. I agree with the prior comments: you're always good to read

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
ACCORDING TO SOME

you aint supposed to be able to "cum" home again, TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Good And Funny Read****

Thanks for sharing this very amusing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice piece

and the story's good too :)

RavishingRedHead69RavishingRedHead69over 10 years ago
the best medicine

I like that you made me smile and laugh my way through this. It made it an even better read and I was able to connect with the characters as real people.

tenbears43tenbears43over 10 years ago
Great work out

I just loved the way she had her husband take her. That must have been some awesome clit. Great holiday story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Xmas

That's a Christmas story?

I actually quite like it. It is a theme I don't remember encountering here before.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Great christmas story. An ex that gets along.

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
Fun and dirty.

I love the contrast between the characters. I wouldn't have minded a little more about these two.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
TOO FUNNY

cute little naughty Lindsey with the bigger clit than some guys is a competition cheater, the ho is on steroids. probably shaves her face every morning too LOL!!!

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEabout 8 years ago
My wife !!!

Lindsey must know my wife being as they both know my name and the patch on the left top of my cycle jacket reads 'Designated Asshole' !!! Good story I give it a 4 on the Budweiser Scale !!!

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 2 years ago

Very Cute and Exotic Hot Erotic story! Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was just a fun story!

pjpbpjpb26 days ago

3/5 average

Background (ex husband, six years in Siberia, potential remarry etc) not explored, boyfriend after two weeks trip would actually work better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5938 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...