All Comments on 'Snowy, Snowy Nights'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
boodooder420boodooder420over 10 years ago
I love this story

This story made me cry, smile, and gave me a rod that would cut diamonds. The story could be fleshed out more with these two great characters, but I can also appreciate the no nonsense approach. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Lovely story.

TimothyMTimothyMover 10 years ago
Liked the Christmas tree

And you got it right about the tree tradition and the Stille Nacht, Heilige Nacht song being from Germany, so extra points for that. Even with the rather terse writing style we still get a good feeling for the two characters - but you almost always manage that feat.

Great contest story as well, hope it ends up with a high score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Casey 1988

I loved the story. You did get the song and tree right that the origins come from Germany and making him German for the time period was the right thing.

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 5 years ago
Good One

This one plucked all the right strings for me. I'm a sucker for a love story, and this was a good one. Loved the descriptions of the country too...sounds very familiar to me, having spent some winter in places like that. Always amazed at the quality of the plots you come up with...then the detail woven in to make it almost seem real.

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 5 years ago
Good One

This story plucked all my strings perfectly...but I'm a sucker for a love story. I'm always amazed at the unique story premise/plots you come up with...then the well crafted words you paint it with. I am particularly impressed with the descriptions of the setting and the western Colorado winter. Having spent some winters in country like this, and in rough cabins, it was easy to picture the whole thing like a movie. (note: This is a second comment because it seems the first one went missing??? or maybe they'll both show up...regardless, good one!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3024 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...

SIMILAR Stories