All Comments on 'Adult Cinema Hijinks'

by alexsam56

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

We were on holidays,in a a small city, my wife who is 64 said as we walked past an adult book shop, lets go in, I have not been inside one. Well, o.k. we looked around, she saw adult theatre, lets go inside, I had to pay, not her, it was early morning, on the screen, a woman riding a huge cock, normal porn. My wife nudged me, there was another couple, younger, sitting in front of us, it was obvious she was stroking his cock, then she looked at us and lowered her head, my wife reached over for my cock, I released it and she slowly stroked me. The woman lifted her head, then straddled the guy, sinking down on his cock, I moved my hand to my wifes underwear, surprisingly she lifted herself and brought it down to her knees, my fingers fingering her very wet pussy, opening her legs. The woman moved up and down on the guy, she reached over to my wife, I felt her fingers touch my wifes pussy and push inside, my wife pushed forward, I removed my hand and stroked my cock. The guy let out a groan and the woman slowly moved off him, she came around to our row of seats, she knelt between my wifes legs and moved her face to her pussy. My wife didn't move, frozen, heavy breathing, then I watched as 2 fingers, then three, then 4 were inserted into her pussy, she looked up at my wife, then positioned her hand and slid it into my wife, reaching across, grabbing my cock as she hand fucked my wife, telling me to stand and shoot on my wifes pussy, which didn't take long as my cumm shot all over her pussy and hand and then with her hand still in my wife, she leant forward and licked my cumm off my wifes clit.My wife couldnt stop moving and then yelped as she orgasmed, the women then brutally hand fucking her until my wife could take no more and then slowly removed her very wet hand. We left,we went back to our hotel room where I mounted her and fucked her still very wet and open pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous