All Comments on 'Bed-n-Brunch Ho'

by Dirt Man

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wish I were there

would love to have seen that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice

Kick ass story right up my alley!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot

very hot i hope you write more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
the husband is a traitor to the white race and to

all men that have balls. You get a ZERO for this piece of crap. Any man that comes home and finds his wife, especially a new bride fucking another man regardless of if he's a nigger or not, and jerks his pitiful little penis while he gets excited at the site should be exterminated. The writer of such shit should also be exterminated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The (AUTHOR?) is a traitor to the human race.

Dirt man is a nigger himself and all the niggers fuck all the white women because the white men are a bunch of wimps, especially the British ones. When real men start to shooting niggers when they get too full of them selves like Stud is then it will cease. The slut white wife will cease to exist. The wimp husband will cease to exist...when white men find their balls and realize that the black man is out to make all white men their bitches...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
thought it was great

i thought it was great. i have done the same thing and still doing it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
a wimp for niggers is the worse

a white whore that fucks niggers needs to be skinned alive

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
husdan has his say

I think he should have said somthing to the cunt when the money was given. I know my wife has a few black lovers & they know that I'm Ok with it. Bot she has never when behind my back about it. She asked me If I'd mine because I'm on the road most of the time. So we have an open marriage.

jodiredjodiredalmost 14 years ago
lots of us do it

while i don't bring Black Men to my home to fuck, i am one of thousands of white wives who have "gone Black" like this wife did. i know some o the Men using me have sold me to others, and the thrill of being sold as a whore makes the sex all that much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I do it too

I also fuck lots of black men and just luv it. My husband knows and enjoys it and sometimes join in for a 3some. I especially loves it when hubby arranges one or more blacks to fuck me. I like being treated as a whore and being fucked roughly by big black cocks. As I don't take birth control and hate condoms, all the guys fuck me bare shooting their sperm right up my cunt. I just wonder whether I'll get pregnant sometime - that would be exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice going!

Ignore all the negative comments. All those guys knew what the story was about. If they are so against interracial fucking, why read these type of stories? My guess is they too get a kick out of it. My wife and I have been married for 15 years and we enjoy an open marriage for the past 3 years and we still love each other as we did the first day. For the past 3 years lots of black guys have been fucking her and I love it. We select these guys and she will not just fuck any man. She can't get pregnant and all the men (the odd white guy too) fuck her bareback so we make sure they are clean and safe. I you haven't seen your wife's reaction when a black cock starts pumping lots of sperm into her cunt, you've got no idea how hot sex can be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just wishing...

Just wishing my wife would enter into such an arrangement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sneaking In

You need to come clean and have her take on all comers in front of you. A real ho wouldn't mind.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Why stay married?

Why stay married toa woman that was a whore? ahhhhhhh who writes this is for sure a black man...only a black man reffrers to his cock as a "Black snake"...rsrsrsrrs...If he is happy writing these stories, let him be happy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
massive foot long, beer can thick cock

She wasn\'t being fucked by a horse so that is not possible. Therefore, I stopped reading and rated it 1*. Maybe 8" and 2" thick is possible but a foot, more than twice average would be like a 13 foot tall man.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Ugg! Me Cheetah you whore....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

NO IT IS NOT! ... only homosexuals/feminists/manhaters, and broken men push this bs in order to hurt and humiliate men, it is a total lie swinging/swapping/sharing/open relationships destroy 90% of marriages- it is a disgusting disease that is amost a guaranteed fatality to the marriage or relationship. Stories pushing them are simply feministic propaganda and are a blatant insult to men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous