All Comments on 'Through My Eyes Ch. 02'

by djstories

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love It.

So far, tis is a great story KEEP IT GOING!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yay!

you wrote more. I'm so happy. i just love the way this story is going, and you're such a great writer. thanks for sharing with us!

djstoriesdjstoriesover 10 years agoAuthor
The Next Chapter

Thanks to everyone who is reading my story and liking it. I know this is an erotic story site and the stories are supposed to have sex in them. Mine will, I just like to actually build a story and characters before I get into the sex. The next chapter will have some form of sex. I don't want to give away what is going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Much better.

I like the way this story is going. Still a few spelling and grammar mistakes to proofread over but keep it up.

canndcanndover 10 years ago

good start. I like that the chapter was longer this time. I like this story bc it shows how something like extra pounds can affect a person's self-esteem and make them feel unworthy or question how someone good-looking would want to be with them. You don't see many stories with that. It's sad when a person feels that way. I think it will be great if you can have Josh figure out that he has to have confidence in himself and who he is because that affects how others see you. Hopefully, Andrew is looking for more than sex and he can help Josh see his own worth. How old is the main character (don't know if that was in the first chapter)? I like how Andrew treated him with respect and didn't try to get into the apt and his pants when he drove him home. I look forward to more of the story! It's a great topic to add into a story since most have characters who are super-hot which usually includes a perfect figure. Keep writing. there are some issues still with editing. See if someone who is commenting might not mind helping. If not just go over it a few times and I think you can get an editor through the site. Good luck.

djstoriesdjstoriesover 10 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter

I just want to let you guys know the next chapter is coming. I have been crazy busy with work and the holiday. I got an editor so as soon as I get my story back and make changes I will post it. The next chapter is a little shorter but bare with me. The next few will be longer. The first 3 where to introduce everyone and establish the relationship with Josh and Andrew. Again thanks for the support.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Finish the story i hate cliffhangers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good going

Please do continue the story, Its going great. I love the characters too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous