All Comments on 'Becoming a Houseslut: The Beginning'

by SkiDog64

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Damn I am the only one sick of reading about sicko cucks in every damn story posted here anymore!

raven17901raven17901over 10 years ago
Why?

I understand guys getting turned on watching sex and being surprised by the behavior of their wives but after he gets off, shouldn't he be angry she is cheating and lying to him. These stories always have the husbands go ok that's cool and I hope she does it more often. The wife always finds the husband with a hard one and decides it is fine to continue and do damage or change their marriage. Is it now fine for him to pick-up a women? If you continue this story, please let the husband be angry instead of stupid and horny.

vazkor13vazkor13over 10 years ago
tiring

The story is rather well written I like the idea of 'sexting'..

But more than 50% just sex is a bit boring, and the cuckolding stuff ....

Come on, 8 out of 10 new stories are willing cuckold...

jezzazjezzazover 10 years ago

Well written, but the content is just... well, it's not what I normally read. I'm just sad. She's a cheat and she doesn't give a shit about her husband in that situation.

No matter how you spin it, it's just bad news for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just terrible

It would seem that every wife is out whoring around on their husbands, or that is what it appears from the stories appearing here on Lit. This husband should be outraged and already be heading out to find a divorce lawyer, this woman is just a cheap skank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another chucky in the making

If I was the husband her bags would be packed and she would be out. The door. Why did you make him a wimp. To many writers think this okay for a married wife to cheat . Marriage over . End of story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another common clucky story...

They just keep coming and coming and coming and....Do us a big favor..don't post any more.

Typical perv offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
be proud

just look at the sickos lined up to favor your story the worst part i was eating a sandwich reading stories and when i came on this one i threw up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The sex was great; but that was it!

It was painful to read the same plot used in other, equally dumb, stories. If a couple decide to experiment with multiple partners or cuckoldry or whatever, I respect that because its a mutual decision. Instead you had him spy on his wife and rather than be angry at her lack of respect, you had him turned on and the idea that he should be furious didn't even cross his mind. Next- what guy is going to be passively spying on his wife and her lover knowing that she had so little love or respect for her husband that she lied to him? Throw in the usual "she never did that for me" statements and I was praying that his wife would leave him just do he could blow his wimp ass brains all over the bedroom.

Lastly, why did you have her lose all inhibitions to lover boy and not her hubby? That was standard and fucking retarded!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Congratulations

You get a # 1 for taking the time to post

katibkatibover 10 years ago
Up to a point

It was a good story up to the point that Nick began to enjoy what his wife was doing.

That ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Every day another cuck writer

joins Cuckerotica. So far only in one story the husband wasn't a willing cock today, but then I haven't checked them all out yet. 1* for adding nothing to erotica in loving wives. Wimp husbands are not erotic, maybe to the handful of scum that normally praise these stories but not to the majority of sane readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PRETTY GOOD OPENING CHAPTER

I am glad you did not try and describe and depict some exotic woman as this guys wife. Every reader has their idea of what an outstanding babe looks like. I use a woman from the office who is married as the face in your story.

You've added another dimension to this with an orchestrated release of the fun Sue and Kim shared in a private girls party. So far your work is going well. I look forward to additional chapters.

If there is a regret it was in having Kim's husband revealing himself so early on. I enjoy the first and third person naratives of a wife cheating on her man.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: To be continued...

Where the fuck was the chapter # in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story? This being your first story is NOT an excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A dime a dozen

You've just joined an overcrowded field of dimwit cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Have to agree with katib

When he started to Enjoy his cheating wive... The Story as Going Don fast.... And that having sex with a stranger, Would "free" her in some Way? Spice up the sexlife with her husband? She should just have Talked to him that she Wangs to try New Stuff Or just initiate something! And absolutely no remorse Or Bad concience about cheating? I' m female and i hate it when someone cheat On his Or her Partner! Maybe some like that and Thats okay but for me that was bullsh*t

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another cock sucking author!

DAMN you fucking losers! get a life. you want cock so badly... go out and suck one, but stop posting garbage here to feed your fetish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
there were sssooooo many opportunities to stop this.....

but he took none of them. I guess that means he should accept what he got. She is a cheating whore/skank, but yet HER justification is that it will make her married sex better. If he allows that, then she is proven right. If he says "wtf"? then she knows that she fucked up big time. Who do you want to have the power? And why would you be happy that she fucked another man? Get control of the marriage first, and then decide if you want to save it. But it seems very obvious to the casual observer that there is not much left to save. She will lie, she will cheat. she will betray, and either you lump it or like it, but you will eventually lose it, and she who you think you love, has only played you for the fool. If you think her texts that morning were an accident, then that proves your stupidity! She gave you a chance to stop it, but you didn't. Now her resentment will play out with her ruining your love, and staining your relationship, and you will NEVER have what you thought you had. Also, you will never be able to go back to what you thought you had. Man up! Or, get out! but THOSE are your only two options. Choose wisely, and remember that she just proved that she wasn't worth your love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice start

Looking forward to next chapter. Negitive critics can PO

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Story deserves a 1*

I read through all the comments on this story and they made better reading than the story. These days with the stomach churning cuck stories that are appearing interminably on Lit, it pays to read the comments first.

I fail to see who these types of stories are aimed at. I think it would be a good guess that 99.999% of husbands would be horrified at facing this type of disrespect and lack of love, as for being 'turned on', not likely, I believe they would be heading rapidly for the bathroom.

jman337jman337over 10 years ago
Yea....didn't like that he accepted it

No problem wanting to see your wife fuck someone else but she's a chest the way she did it. Unacceptable...

SkiDog64SkiDog64over 10 years agoAuthor
Not for everyone obviously

Thanks to those who actually made an effort to offer constructive criticism, both positive and negative. To those who posted anonymously simply to complain about yet another cuckold story, I'm envious that you have the time to read stories you know you will hate going in and then will make the effort to post in a denigrating fashion. I wish I had that in me. I can't spend time reading four long pages of something I don't find interesting and disrespect. When I find myself reading something I dislike, I stop. I don't have the desire to continue the experience by acknowledging it, much less go to the effort of posting a mean spirited comment. But to each his own. As for the title not following the standard "Chapter One" format, I chose a different route. Hence the colon. I'm not a fan of the Hollywood approach of adding Roman numerals to something to indicate the next part. I'd rather go to the effort to find a title that achieves the same purpose but without the lazy effort. And I will be posting another part to this story, as well as some others. So to those whose input was simply to "stop posting", now you know to skip my posts.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Enough sex...maybe too much.

It makes Hubby's decision a lot harder when the author has Sweetie reveal to the Bull that it is a 'one-off' to provide her with 'practice uninhibited sex' which will soon benefit her Hubby! It is not (intended to be) shopping for a replacement lover!

SkiDog ... please review your work more carefully. Several times you type 'she' when you clearly intend to say 'see!' There are some other typos or grammatical 'oops' in the work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
By all means continue posting

There is a handful of wimp cuckolds that relish and wallow in this fetish. Got to make everybody happy. I'm surprised they aren't here yet bashing those that don't care for this type of story, especially if the comments are made anonymously. Go figure. Like mentioned before Literotica should be renamed Cuckerotica, more fitting a name for loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I Loved It

Ignore the haters. I mean, how pathetic are you that you go through the effort of constantly trolling these stories? If you don't like them, don't read them. they appear often because a lot of us do like them.

I am looking forward to the next part, I hope we won't have to wait too long. I loved the detail, and the amount of sex; keep it up!

Regarding the title, I understand your wanting to be creative. However, the one downside is it will be a bit more difficult for people to find and read them in the correct order in the future if they don't read them in the "new" list. Something for you to consider.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Literotica needs a new category or two

I'm with many of the others who have had it with the domination of cucks in the loving wife category. I don't think most of us see anything about it "loving" especially from the wife. As to those who said why did we read it, this story did leave some room for thoughts of a scorched earth divorce, BTB down, or even a nice bloody homicide or two. I too was sorely disappointed that the husband could be aroused by this. I usually do quit reading early when its obvious like on another story the author admits to being guilty of wanting to see the wife with another man in the very beginning....choke vomit...yup I'm outta there

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love the writing and imagery, but hate the topic.....

Seems like a waste of good talent, to have the ability to create such vivid characters, only to ruin them in yet another cuck scenario.

Um, you do need to get some help with grammatical errors that creep in on occasion, but the storytelling is superb.

Perhaps my strongly negative reaction to this (for me) all too common storyline is that I angrily found myself a cuck on Christmas Eve one year.

My storyline didn't even come close to yours.

I think a cuck category would ease a lot of the too frequent angry responses we see in the LW category.

BTW, I think most cuck stories disproportionately characterize the women as oversexed size queens. Most cheaters are just cheaters. Mostly they're just self-indulgent, narcissistic bitches that have become so twisted that the jump at a chance to demean the men they say they love.

There are more possible subcategories in LW, obviously, but the two biggest seem to be the BTB and cuck wannabe groups.

Hope they go for it.

Keep writing, but PLEASE apply yourself to something more conventional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent.

American cucking at its best. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@ Anonymous

I´´d love to skip these stories; unfortunately they can at first hardly be identified as those. Furthermore it is not easy searching for stories, i.e. in the "loving-wives"category, when most of them have nothing to do with this theme. No "loving-wife" would cuckold her husband; BDSM-fans would. It actually gives me the creeps when I look at the daily updates only to finde 90% cuckold-worshipping stories. I intend to keep my balls, even though complaints don´´t seem to help any. As it is pretty simple to open a new category I can only assume no one has a real interest in doing so - cuck-loving, as they seem to be. Sites that show no interest in their readers, usually end up in nirvana...

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
If you like writing - why not learn it?

This is junk!! Too many actors in the beginning and your reckoning of female behaviour is stupid. Do you really think there is one woman out there that falls apart, falls off her marriage, because some brain-dead i d i o t shows her his cock?

You are sick, SkiDog, and I hope there is a suitable treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is Loving Wife porn

and this story is a great example of just one avenue it can take. If you start reading it and don't like it go to another story. Instead you salivate over each sexy detail then to make yourself feel better about reading it you jump the author. You did it to me too whenever I wandered from what you bigots consider proper porn.

Jackiegirl

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice

Super story...please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice story

Can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another wimp shit cluck story

He's an idiot that is about to live a nightmare. The trust is gone. Divorce her cheating ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent and erotic story 5 stars

So the saga goes I guess, bored house wife, a friend putting an idea into her head, and now broken vows. Too bad the husband was made out to be a wimp. In reality he was shattered by the texts and pics, what should have happened, he walks up tosses both out naked and says say hello to divorce BITCH.. perhaps the man has a wife and would not mind a second partner.... good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not a Whole Lot New in This One

Slut wife/Cuck Hubby Sorry just way to repetitive in this category anymore. I know this is fantasy but are there really that many wimp men out there? Seriously? Lastly, I just don't find slut erotic. Like to much chocolate just makes you sick to your stomach after awhile

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
So far, nothing new

One hopes, as others have indicated, that the husband would grow some balls. Obviously, she does not love him very much. One shot of heroin can be addictive; one very pleasurable cheat can also be addictive. Unless being second to a big-cocked bull, while supporting the wife in style, is a turn-on, he should split while the splitting is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too Easy and Too Obvious

I think I read this all the way through like most guys by thinking that he seemed borderline on how he felt about her cheating and that he would end the marriage? At least, a few times it looked like a possibility.

While you didn't really write it, it did appear that he wasn't happy about his discovery and went home early, panicked and sickly, to hopefully stop whatever might be in the making?

Unfortunately, the more he watched and the more you described his arousal the more we (I) began to realize that he wasn't going to do anything about her conduct and with his arousal, at the very least, he would allow her to become a 'Hotwife' which would, of course, lead to his submissive downward spiral into cuckoldry and because he seemed so aroused with Dave...possibly even a Bi-sexual cuck.

It didn't go unnoticed that she adored David, was totally absorbed with his masculinity, his sex appeal and his manhood. She made love to him with her dress for the night, her shaving her pussy, her totally submissive behavior towards him, sucking his cock in the car, her seduction and willingness to make Love with him as lovers and not once but twice, her eagerness to give her ass, not just necking but passionately kissing and boldly kissing him naked in the door in front of the cabby so we shouldn't find it too difficult to realized that her vows, her respect for her husband and her desire for extra marital relations was paramount in her needs and wants so hubby....well, what hubby.

Oh, and one time with no future involvement and then well - maybe and then being with David in two weeks in SFO well...really! Let's not forget her GF...hmmm, this woman is not married and hubby sure the hell isn't.

Wow, I wrote a lot. Don't know how you could make a two page follow up to this when it is kind of obvious what is going to happen unless...of course, you decide to follow up with fetish, cross dressing, bi-sexual or cuckolding. At any rate you seemed qualified enough to carry it off in some form of justification. None for me...Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where do all these fucking little wimp cucks come from.

We really are a country in deep shit, this slut clearly doesn't love her so called husband, so why does that turn him on? Truly fucked up shit story little bitch doggie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
queer cuckolds

A cuckolds a man who refuses to admit hes gay the prison are full of real men whose wife's thought.it was cool to cuckold her husband hope he grows pair balls does wat one of other readers said an injects her with a dirty heroin needle all sluts deserve aids

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Just another stupid story trying to make look stupid and that they enjoy watching a other man fuck his whoring wife senseless. Quite frankly the husband should have come out when the whore was sucking the other bastard off and kicked him so har4d in the balls that he would lose both of them from being smashed too bad to repair. And, if he happened to break his cheating wife's jaw too all the better. Hopefully the guy will grow a pair of ball and divorce no good fuck whore before she had him sucking another guys cock and eating the baswtard sperm out of her skanky cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finish and fix the story

Stand up and be a man not a chuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SEEK REVENGE&PAYBACK

Nick should man-up & seek Payback & Revenge against his Wife,her Girlfriend&Dave . Cripple or Cut Dave dick off. Break or Cripple both

Female body or tatoo them so they will know, NOBODY FUCK's With NICK!

ken philipsken philipsover 10 years ago

This first part is just awesome. I am so keen to wee where this goes. Kim is a STAR!! Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Typical dogshit cuck.

Pathetic!

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
We'll I was hoping it would turn out different

Instead of another wimpy cuckold husband. I would really like to know why a loving wife of 15 years cheats on her husband who apparently is still a good lover!

And would really like to know what the surprise is! Hopefully part 2 is coming.

rocketeer50rocketeer50over 10 years ago
They hate but they read all four pages

To me the Loving Wives category is dominated by revenge stories. I agree the category should be split, one for angry or clever revenge and the other for stories about sex with partners other than the spouse.

For you readers who hate this type, why do you keep reading when you realize what it is? It's not like he tricked you into reading the whole thing.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
The two hubs

@ rocketeer50 Almost exactly you are right. The LW should divide to two hubs. The dividing critery should be that the husbands in the stories like their wives have sex others or they do not like.

I have a category for the LW stories:

Here is a selection of the stories on LW hub: LOOK AT:

1. True Loving Wife srories (Surprisly there are stories where there is not any extramarital activity)

2. Unwilling cuckold stories

2.1. Consequence stories

2.1.1. Simple Consequence stories (generaly divorce)

2.1.2. Running Husband stories

2.1.3. Murder

2.2. Reconcilation stories

2.2.1. Believable reconcialation stories

2.2.2. RAAC stories

2.3. Revenge stories

2.3.1. Cruel revenge stories (death, murder, serious injuries, poison,using contigous illnes as HIV, etc.)

2.3.2. Romantic Revenge stories

2.3.3. Modern Figaro type revenge stories. The smart husband/wife story is not good name for them, because in some story the friend of the beaten husband/wife is the smart brain! (the last 2 types are my favorits).

3. Clueless husbands stories

3.1. Bastard children/pregnancy stories

3.2. Short time affairs/flings stories

3.3. Long time affairs stories

4. Mutual connection stories

4.1. True wife-husband swapping stories

4.2. True swinging lyfestyle stories

4.3. True open marriage story (A little explanation what is the TRUE OPEN MARRIAGE, because the cuckolding is not open marriage. The open marriage 3 main rules are: a.) The common house is neutral place where the spouses do not bring his/her love partners. b.) Nobody tells or asks about the other spouse activities.

c.) The spouses avoid the STDs and the bastards.

5. Treesome stories

5.1. FMF stories

5.2. MFM stories

6. Willing cuckold stories (I do not think that husbands willing cuckold who wait with the divorce until his children have become 14-18 years old)

Those people who likes these stories should put them subdivisions

Az 1, .2, 3, stories should belong to one hub and the 4, 5, stories should belong to other hub.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
I am sorry

I wanted to write 1, 2, 3, categories should divide to the first hub and 4, 5, 6, categories should divide to the second hub...............

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@rocketeer50

If you spend a little time scanning the stories you find that this category is dominated by cuck stories. I didn't come to read it, I came here to refute your ridiculous statement. I do think that they should be split off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great

Can't wait for part two I enjoyed it as for trolls don't likeddon't fucking read idiot can't please everyone all the time

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
I loved your story Ski

Yes, it was a cuckold story. Yes, maybe the hub should be divided up. Yes, maybe some thought it was boring. But, hey, we come here to get stirred up, so lighten up on him.

I liked the story because it was in the realm of reality. I liked it because you were very explicit in the sex scenes, much like my mentor Dawn1958's stories.

I really thought he would slip out the back and come back in the morning, or come up on her and take her in his arms. Didn't expect the ending.

But I can't wait for a second part, where they work through the situation, and maybe bring in Sue to their "fun" Please continue and give us more!

But one thing, proof read, proof read, proof read. Several word usage problems. Don't just rely on spell check. All the words were spelled correctly, but used with wrong grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a cuck

I normally don't mind reading about guys who enjoy a little bit of watching their wife get a bit on the side but this was too much, where was his self respect & dignity, yuck, not my scene at all. I thought the storyline was quite good apart from that & would have given it a 4 at least but, no man, that was weird , 2 only

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
what a wimp

any guy that lets his wife fuck another is a wimp and no man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
the writer has to be

telling his life story. *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So when will we get the revenge part?

You know where Nick is sued for all kinds of things. He divorces the wife, and or sleeps with another woman? Let's write part 2 please. I want a divorce-a long drawn out messy divorce with the man paying shit to her because she cheated.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 10 years ago
Enjoyed the story ...

And yes he COULD BE A cuckold bit doesn't have to be!

I would like to see some revenge but not necessarily divorce.

Are you planning to do a second chapter or should we just move on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
seriously, this is a site of 10,000 wanna be cock suckers!

15% of the population is suppose to be gay... the gay people always say the real number is higher, I never believe them, until I see a site like this... and I see a bunch of sad and pathetic middle aged losers writing about their gay fantasies like this pile of shit. GET A FUCKING LIFE... GO OUT AND SUCK A DICK. BUT STOPPED THIS PATHETIC PRETENDING!

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Be nice if you finished this

Nothing more frustrating than an abandoned story.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
TRUST...

That's the foundation of a healthy marriage. Betrayal, by either party, destroys trust and marriages, if not immediately then by the slow death from mental toxins that seep in and stain everything, and by desperate rationalizations to which victims cling - self-delusion that they can "forgive" if not forget, or by meekly accepting initial apologetic reassurances that 'it was a one-off that'll never ever ever happen again" (the sort victims of domestic violence hear from abusive spouses) - only to suffer additional blows to heart and psyche every day thereafter when looking at the now-tainted body you thought was yours exclusively, hearing the once-beloved voice utter dubious claims and promises, experiencing debilitating flashbacks triggered by seemingly innocuous mementos and photos from the past. Inevitably, these once monogamous doomed relationships crumble or worse, drag on as loveless partnerships. Anyone claiming it helped their marriage is indeed a deviant themselves who is happy redefining/watering down the concept of marriage. More's the pity.

I wanted to read a creative revenge story and kept waiting for the shotgun confrontation, of horndog Dave being forced to walk home naked while Nick, "on advice of counsel," held his cheating scum-covered bitchwife at gunpoint for a few hours (until Dave was long gone and hopefully arrested for indecent exposure) before forcing her to take a naked cab ride to her other lover's residence to await the divorce papers. Alas no Chap. 2 - "Dave and his Cellmate" or "My ex gets AIDS and knocked up by a cabbie." Instead, it was a disappointing rehash of one of LIT's classic urban legends - the myth that 'most' guys secretly want to see their wives whore around.

The first part of this sad tale of premeditated infidelity was believable since I once had a similar mistaken exchange (just an errant yet revealing email, not a sickening group phone call) from a woman who'd expressed interest in me after reading my many and varied posts on a non-adult hobby forum. The long distance between our home towns precluded a normal "meet for coffee" but after sharing a number of in-depth emails, phone calls and obligatory photos over almost two months (where my interest plunged even as she began suggesting a weekend meet halfway between our distant states) I received a lengthy email from her that she'd intended for her sister... I guess sorta like hitting 2 instead of 3 on speed dial when nicknames are nearly identical. That enlightening and remarkably candid communique exposed her to be a pathological liar, addict, slut and home-wrecker actively engaged in an unsafe sex adulterous affair with her married boss.

Lesson for liars: double-check the "TO:" line. Wait, on second thought, don't double-check... the squirming and begging not to tell anyone may be worth the time your victim wasted listening to a deceitful slut's lies. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
blah

I can't imagine any real man standing there and watching this shit and getting turned on by it the fucking guy was some kind of fucking wimp and deserved what he got. there isn't any man I KNOW of that would do that

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Do not post unfinished stories

Pages and pages of gut wrenching premeditated betrayal, but you couldn't find an end to the story, earns you 1 star. If you can't wite better than this, please do not post again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You can't abandon this!

Hot stuff! Get off your a$$, forget the trolls and give us more!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It was certainly hot. Qualifies as a stroke story. We don't get enough that are hot just for the sake of being hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I was always taught to

Finish what you start.... you started to end a marriage... so we are all waiting to see how.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

so wher is the finnish i hope he throws the bitch out

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another

Just another cheating whore of a wife, with a stupid cuck husband.

RanDog025RanDog025about 5 years ago
SHIT STORY

STORY SUCKED! DIDN'T GIVE IT EVEN ONE STAR. AUTHOR MUST BE PROUD. COULDN'T EVEN WRITE THE FOLLOW UP.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Packing

Then throwing you and your trash bags out, now move!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Cuck author for sick on his own garbage and passed before he finished it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
like it

nice story, shame it didnt go further ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Incomplete

This story is the best work I've seen the problem is you don't have an ending what happens and you had me thinking when is this guy can I come in and and break up there a little cheating session so without that ending Story doesn't mean much at least that's my opinion

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

So sad that so many so called writers on this website hate men so much. Pathetic how men are portrayed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous