All Comments on 'Aunt's Stockings & Mom's Pantyhose'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This one felt a bit rushed.

Speaking of rushed, why aren't you completing your other stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
that was great

was not boring I hope #2 will be soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a delightful tale!

I love stockings fantasy stories - almost as much as I love stockings! Thank you and have five huge stars for this lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Almost Christmas from beginning to end.

Santa's little helpers began and ended a fantasy story that is a dream of many men. Silk kept the juices flowing and passion on full boil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun story

Quite a few men have nylon fetish. When older women recognize it, they can use it to their advantage. Mom and aunt could have properly trained and dominated lad.

poppyhpoppyhover 10 years ago
So lucky

I loved this story as I have all your submissions. The pics made it even hotter as I could see the nylon encased legs and dreaming I was between them. Yum yum

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BRUITAL

I have read and thoroughly enjoyed many of your stories. This one had a touch too much of an impolite attitude toward his mother. One line in mid story would sum it nicely.

Cassie ordered, taking control of the situation, "Slut, your son is talking to you."

Sport fuckin and romantic sex or even nasty in the moment sex is cool but degradation of a person is like those 2 Ohio High School athletes carrying a drunk by her feet and ankles. I'm sure they were not saying lover and sexy thing as they took turns abusing her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow what a sexy story

ignore the anonymous losers who criticize you. this was sexy. . the mom wanted to be treated as a slut. . and got the Christmas present she wanted most.

the pictures were sexy teases. .. of course works have lived to see more of them 8

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 10 years ago

SSL you have great legs and a god body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dang

Dang and double dang!

richy231150richy231150over 10 years ago
Anonymous Commentators

persons leaving negative comments under the guise of " Anonymous " should be banned from posting

blackdove55blackdove55over 10 years ago

great fetish story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You Are Wonderful

Thank you again for another fine story. I like your stories the best. Other writers do not excite me like yours do. I fully enjoyed seeing your pictures in the story. I love that you share your fetish for nylons with us. After your stories I have my wife suck me until I am ready to cum then I shoot all over her nylon clad legs. This time I was thinking of cumming on your legs as I shot my load all over hers.

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 10 years ago
Each story Gets Better....

...And Better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
U R AWSOME

hi jesmine

how r u today

wowwwwwwwww

what a story

i cum 5 time during

u r my fev auther

and your every story is my fev too

they send me in a defrent world

god bless u, take care

bye sweethart

hoping for reply

(sprrjj@rediffmail.com)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hooot

u always make me cum while reading these very hot stories

but the new thing this time i imagine my self wearing pantyhose and cum in it and even post these pics on my naughty page online u r the best Jasmine

GOD bless you and have a wet Christmas

BarroneBarroneover 10 years ago
Hottt

Wow, I love It!!! Such a Hottt Erotic Story...Mmmm...I came all over myself a couple of times reading it:) Keep E'm Cummin!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kelso of ptown

Oh man amazing and those great pics just made me cum 8 times in a row I loved the story and can't wait to see more and maybe some more pics;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Best part of all!

Jasmine,

You have shared so very many outstanding stories with us over the last 3 plus years and I cannot thank you enough for that. This was one of the very best for me. The thing that made is so, was the fact that you included the pictures of YOURSELF to help bring the images to life. I found myself holding back on blowing a wad as the story came to it's climax simply because I wanted to page back and be taking in a shot of your sexy legs first. What a nice way to end a great read! Thanks for that.

Brava!

jackspiderjackspiderabout 10 years ago
I thought this was a foot fetish story.

If our hero wants foot jobs why didn't he get them from his aunt while waiting to fuck his mom? If he likes toes so much why doesn't he suck toes? It would have been really hot if our hero sucked his aunt's toes while fucking his mom while mom was eating out her sister. You're a really good writer, I have you favorited. However, since you mentioned sequels are harder to write please have your foot fetish characters indulge their fetish in the first story. Otherwise, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ann

your stories always make me cum on my fingers while fucking my self them giing them all wet with my juices so sweet, more stories for my cum 454e

hardforu69daddyhardforu69daddyalmost 10 years ago
i loved it.

so hot and sexy. i love stockings.

arsekoarsekoalmost 10 years ago
Bad Moms are best

Another wildly erotic missive Silky.

Your imagination is rampant and your stories a delight to read.

Hard not to stop and 'flip a quick 50' to put the hardness to rest, rather than read to the end, but most satisfying.

Thanks a million.

Tony (NZ)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mom's pNtyhose and aunties stockings are all wet and sweet.

Mom and dad both knew of their son's fetish for pantyhose. In seducing the boy the pantyhose and other erogenous items were at the boys incestuous calling. Mama always needs ner son to suck her breasts. The sons need for mom never goes away. Once tne fetish for mom's pantyhose is known, the rest is hot incestuous lustful mother fucking fun. Both mom And the son wore pantyhose when committing the taboo. No regrets though. The desire was too strong for the smooth feel of the silken pantyhose on each others luscious legs. To top the fetish off, they wore high heels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best read of my life!

This is probably the best nylon incest I've found yet but next time you add pictures make sure there's more leg.

TheCoxxxmann57TheCoxxxmann57over 9 years ago
Incest is Best

Sometime the title just says it all.......RIGHT?? J-Baby?? Mmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"Yes, Give Mama ALL your cock"

Hot unabridged incessant action with mom.

As a youthful lad, my fetishes for female attire was elongated. Sis had pantyhose more than mom. Sis did her step daddy, and left her juicy pantyhose and panties for my own enjoyment. She wanted to do me too but I just wanted those creamy pantyhose and drenched panties! Mom wasn't getting enough attention so I comforted her deeply. "Oh MAMA! OUR PANTYHOSE ARE ALL WET!- WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO? "COME TO YOU MAMA BABY" "YES MAMA" OH GOD" I knew now that she was mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mom's naughty niches.

Mama KNEW her young son's predilection for experimenting with the slightly used pantyhose and panties of older sis and mama. Concocting a seduction of her handsome son, her dampened pantyhose and prettiest panties were left for the convenience of her teen son now living with a girlfriend in the same house. His girl was also aware of the son's fetish and his liking of wearing pantyhose in the same home. Mom was a bit jealous of her son doing the girlfriend both clad in pantyhose. One day mom was alone as the boy was pleasing himself in her wet pantyhose. Watching and listening, she made her move. The seduction was complete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"SILKSTOCKINGLOVER" is so smoothly sensuous!

This series of Pantyhose fetishes outdoes everything else. OMG, MOMMY IS SO ATTENTIVE IN HER INCESTUOUS LUST. CREAMY, DREAMY. TWO LESBIAN BITCHES Teaching the boy just how to be the perfect playtoy for them. Please more hot stories.

hsfnhsfnover 9 years ago

Needs to do her in a Hooter Girl uniform with pantyhose

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My mommies pantyhose and her love of her new girl.

Mommy and Aunties pantyhose and other things were as it was meant to be. Mommy insists I dress up in our things as Auntie helps too. It's our little secret. Daddy has a fetish too. Mommy buys daddy's pantyhose and lingerie. Now daddy's new little boy bitch in my sexy pantyhose sucks my pretty papa in our nylons. Mommy's new daughter just loves her sweet juices. Her and Aunties cunny tastes so yummy. Mostly, daddy's new girl enjoys mouthfuls of cummy. His nice cockclitty feels nice in my tight pussy. I call daddy my mommy, he loves being my bitch with mom's strap on in daddy's cunny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LIKE!

:)

jott50jott50about 9 years ago
sooo hot

So sexy and erotic. I thought it was humourous that both sisters were teachers. Most of my stroke fantasys were of my teachers. My mom was never in these fantasys as she was never even remotely dressed sexy. She was as unattractive as a woman could be. But I had a few teachers now.........

jott50jott50about 9 years ago
btw

I really enjoyed your pictures in the story. Hope I can see more of you...lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
As a young man I had hots for my mom big time

In my erotic fantasies she never took off her stockings, just the panties.

I am not a spring chicken: i remember garter belts, then pantyhose.

* * *

I like your mom-&-son incest stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
where is my mama now that I need her?

Hi, I gave the story a 3. I liked it but I don't like submissive stories even if it is in fun.

The story was good when the son was having his aunt give him blow jobs and was watching the son tease his mother until Christmas Day. But making her crawl to the bedroom. This was not, in my opinion, necessary.

His mother and his aunt should have gotten him to have sex with them as soon as the aunt found out that he knew what was going on. And none of that submissive shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mama's seduces son with pantyhose.

Auntie and Mama's pantyhose and pretty lingerie seduction was gradually brought up to a fever pitch. My Mama and Auntie started slow as not to upset me. Mama caught me sniffing her wet panties and wearing her pantyhose. Auntie said it was normal to masturbate. She gradually came in and gave me instruction on how to me a "good girl". Mama approved. They started by letting me enjoy watching porno on TV. They gave me special " vitamins ". Afterwords I enjoyed the films Mama and Auntie showed me. The pills made me giddy. Soon Mama's interest gained a high-profile amounting to reading me passages from novels like" Mama's little bitch" The pills made me all hot for Mama's sweet , wet cunny. Son, be a good little bitch .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
***** FIVE STARS! Hot incestuous debauchery. Mommy's plan and Aunties fetish.

So sweet and naughty . Mommy's and hot Bi-sexual Auntie turns teen toy boy into hot horny, hormone filled little little a beautiful transsexual baby girly mommy/aunty fucking luscious bitch. Mommy's pantyhose all drenched in liquid honey from the sweet incestuous nectar of their smooth sensuous lingerie filled the room. Copious amounts of slick creamy cock-cunny cummy dripped for the nasty mommy's sucking cunt. " it worked, she is ours now." Oh baby, mmmm, Now lick mommy's pussy nice and clean" " OH GOD! YESSS...." GONNA GIVE MOMMY A HARD BITCHES COCK IN YOUR HOT ASS"! Auntie looked on giving her lewd comments as three incestuous lesbians , one with a nice stiff pussy stick fucked her mommy. "Good auntie said, so very hot...love your silky pantyhose and those "FUCK ME" high heels too baby girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
silkstockingslover stories and more.

Mommy's sinister sexual predilections for her son's incestuous love was so hot. I'd simply LOVE to hear even more on how the fetish of his mommy's pantyhose was the cunning way she converted her son into her BITCH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Making them pregnant, adds NOTHING to the story

The pregnancy is a dumb way to end an otherwise good story. No need

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great read until then end

Not sure why you ended it the way you did with the Aunt and Mom. Also would have preferred for the Aunt to be more submissive. Read a few of the others you have written and the did not have this same type of outcome. I also found it odd that you spent so much time leading up to the event and then did little to describe the actual sex why the Mom and Aunt. The anal experience was an seemed like an after thought. You didn't do this on your other stories..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great read and amazing ending!!

Gave you a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bitch, bitch, bitch!

Great story. Every thing I have read by you has been hot.

So good. I can't believe all the complaints. Keep up the exelent work!

Thanks,

"1 handed reader"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
mmmmm

I love your stories, but your headings kill the suspense. Its like watching a movie, telling you who's going to die before they do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love you

hun,i love your legs. but i wrote this because of one things. your last words. making mom and aunt pregnant. it is a dream for me. Also I feel bad about that because it's so sorry. you can write the stories about incest.but in real life. i can't even think about that.what a strange worls

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love

I was a slut for my older sister and now I've become a sult for your stories. Just seeing your name starts to make me wet as my legs spread and my fingers dance lightly over my vagina. You bring out my submissive nature, reminding me of my sister's voice commanding me from across our darkened bedroom. How quickly I responded, to her. The feel of the warm night on my naked body air as I crawled across the hard wood floor. Finding her laying back, legs spread. Looking up across the bottom of her beautiful breast as I lowered my mouth to her wetness Watching her, tasting her, needing her. My siter smiling down at me, the younger sister being used to service her. Later, she would force me to service her sorority friends And even being forced to suck the cock of her college professor. She used me and I loved it. How pathetic to be be lying here twenty years later still wanting to be used, understanding how far i'm still will to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Simply HOTTTT !!!

Ms. SSL, This is one of the "Best Threads" on Literotica....And the pics of you in these sexy stockings are simply erotic !!! Thanks for sharing them !!!

SissyCrissy

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 7 years ago
FANFUCKINGTASTIC

This your best genre. I love reading your incest stories.*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My mommies panty hose , I was her fetish loving bitch!

I am a very nice and family first auntie loving and panty hose wearing mother -fucking- incestuous depraved slut for my family. I'm sure that others have enjoyed the smooth and silky tactile sensation of the nylon-spandex clinging to your shaven legs as well as the sweet aroma of the vaginal secretions in the panties and the panty hose of your sister , mother, or other juicy intimate apparel. I'm now feminized by my mother with the help of the estrogen and progesterone as well as a nice set of 38 C breastfeeding implants. I am keeping my penis, mother enjoys the feel of it in her puss and her tight ass. Auntie too often Fucking my ass with her strap on as I give my incest loving mother a nice fuck, as she sucks-my ample breasts. I'm a true perverted panty hose wearing transvestite mother'fucker!

aroonkumarhotaroonkumarhotover 7 years ago
No disappointment on every story

U r always making me come, whether I'm in office or home or on public place. I have to be careful to read ur next stories for save my face. I really loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It was inevitable. The mother fucker drilling the mother's cunt deeply was important

Auntie was instrumental in the course of the incestuous lust with our intimate and sensuously beautiful legs in glossy pantyhose and high heels. "Put it in your Mama's cunny baby "! The bitch was squealing now as I was licking my own mother's cunt through the pantyhose! Auntie needed relief also. I started to rub our smooth pantyhose against her pussy but Mommy insists that I start to apply my pantyhose clad cock on her wet cunt. "You're not going to Fuck your auntie before you first relieve the hot cunt Mommy is ready for your nice and hard penis in her." "Yes Mommy, gonna Fuck your pussy through our pantyhose"! We were all very excited about this incestuous lust and the smooth feeling of the sensuous nylons rubbing together. I slid my cock in Mama's pussy so slowly and carefully. The mother was delighted that I had finally found the perfect place to put it in. She squealed as I also did . It was so wet and Mom's pussy gripped my cock. I took It out of my Mom and her reaction was just too much to take. I immediately slipped my cock back in the soaking snatch . Auntie was jealous of mother having my penis in my Mama's cunny instead of hers.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uabout 7 years ago
So fucking hot

As always, your stories makes my cock throb. Although, this time, also being part of the 1% with a leg fetish, and loving your beautiful sexy legs, blowing my load was so much more satisfying.

Even though this story is older, is there any chance it might continue, with more pics of your gorgeous legs, of course?

PaulwilliamPaulwilliamover 6 years ago
Wow

Yet again you have made me very hard

Thank you for so many lovely climax’s

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I could never ever think that mother would.....

Mom and her sister were needing something . It turned out I was that "something". They caught me wearing Mom's pantyhose and pleasuring myself. They quickly admired how sexy I looked . Mom jacked my cock and before I knew it ,I was committing INCEST!. Slipping in and out, I was FUCKING MY OWN MOM! She was elated as I was . Knowing it was so wrong increased the excitement. "FUCK MOMMY NICE AND HARD SON"! "YES MOMMY"! I COULDN'T STOP. HAD TO FINISH! CUMMING MOMMY....YES BABY ,FILL MOMMY!....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow...it just had to happen

What I would give to join in the fun!!!

don't give up on wearing the pantyhose they are great to masturbate in especially the silky smooth no seam pairs!! Strangely enough very similar to the pair I am wearing now when reading the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well worth waiting for.........

Wearing pantyhose over your cock is such a turn on. Having someone watch in secret is ever more of a turn on. I was caught with my wife's pantyhose on and it seemed to turn her on as much as it did me. We have just as much fun as mum, aunt and son did!! Great story.........there must be a sequel!!

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Good Stuff

I really love your writing and the stockings are hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome story

I love feet! Thanks for writing such a great story...and for the great pics, really helped me get off ;)

Hoochymama67Hoochymama67over 3 years ago

That was cute and sexy at the same time!

PerveratheartPerveratheartabout 3 years ago

Love your stories always ready for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow! I was hard the whole way through reading this.

Ishare69Ishare69about 3 years ago

WOW! Yes I loved it, my cock loved it. Holding my cock and wishing I could have a Christmas like that. 😋

Ishare69Ishare69about 3 years ago

Merry Fucking Fuckmas! Ha ha. Making my fetish grow and wish I had a couple submissive sluts at my beckon call. Yum. Good tingling read or should I say jingling.

As a foot (nylon covered) note. I’ve enjoyed several of your nylon stories. Thanks for the “Hard time or times” :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Now that's a Christmas present of the first order!

timbrewulftimbrewulfover 2 years ago

wonderful as always. could have done without the pregnancy though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very sexy & beautiful

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Sexy! Enjoyed the seduction. Interesting that just before reading the epilogue, I thought that few of your stories include any mention of protection or a resulting pregnancy, and then you finish with a double. What now?

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

A truly erotic story, well prepared and written, a pleasure to read

titaniumrodman64titaniumrodman647 months ago

BRAVO!!! Love this. Silk, you are now, by far, my fave Lit author. I'm slowly but surely making my way through your entire catalog. Btw, nice gams. 😍

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was incredibly hot and you are definitely my favorite author on here. I'm working my way through each and every one of your stories, some .ore than once.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50719 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...