All Comments on 'I Seduced My Black Next Door Neighbor'

by floridaguy2001

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
pregnant

why dont you get pregnant by Gary???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
awesome

Well I think it is a positive way to fill-up the long days for a lady ; hope to see more in the next future ,like to make her preggo etc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
bathtime!

loved your story, write sequel having sex in jacuzzi, or in swimming pool! THANKS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wonderful story

I would love to watch my mature white wife enjoy a young black cock like his. I've always wanted to see her fuck a black male but never able to arrange it. I have been fucking a beautiful black lady 25 years younger than me for several years. My wife found a video of us and I thought that might change her mind but it didn't. I love this story.

sexgal1966sexgal1966about 14 years ago
Lucky gal

OMG My pussy is soooooooooo wet.......want that black cock in me......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pathetic

Sorry...it is insane.

A woman wouldn't risk her marriage over an 18 yr old.

Besides a six inch dick is not little, it is the global average.

She obviously doesn't love her husband...if she just fantasised about, that's ok, but going out and doing it for real....

Sorry but it's crap....just my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Black Neighbor

Did she get pregnant by him I think it be it be better if she did.

catimanncatimannover 8 years ago
Loved it.

Great story! I really like how you had him over to help but didn't do anything so you had to get him back to help yet again. That gave it more realism.

zaggetzaggetover 7 years ago
Great stories

Love your Storie ..and the Young Black Men/boy's Getting laid by white Mature Lady's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent story

Excellent story Denise must get knocked up by Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful story

I have a wife who regularly fucks a young man with a huge black dick. She is very white and I enjoy her stories of being fucked. She was previously an escort and only did white men. Now she enjoys black dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not bad

This was great till I find out that she is on “ the pill “ then it felt as though you had stuck a knife into the heart of this story. You basically killed this story you could have had even more likes if you had left out that it was a good job I was on the pill otherwise I would probably be pregnant. You killed what was a perfect story by being dumb the main purpose is for her to end up pregnant. And not write a Heath and safety story like you have written I’m just so disappointed you went the pussy route. Not the Russian roulette route on getting her pregnant in what a black man always likes to get a white women pregnant . You going to have to learn that is what it always boils down to in these interracial stories. It is more hotter story than a boring health and safety story like yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Watch your grammar

'but I find myself fantasizing about him every time I saw him.' You mix up tense in a lot of your sentences.

It should either be found and not find or see and not saw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Knocked Up???????

Did Gary eventually knock up Denise ????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
could be my wife!

My slutty wife has done black cocks many times, both old and young Not sure but I think she has gone as young as 13 yo. Lucky girl if she doesn't get caught!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Wow, so many comments like mine. LOL I've always enjoyed sharing my wives and GF's with my black buddies. The women seemed to enjoy it also. Usually guys will do that for the thrill, but you should realize that it could cost your marriage. I denied it for 50 years, but looking back at all the breakups I've had it is hard to deny anymore. Hot Hot Hot Story. I like the preg risk factor also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Had a similar experience with such a young hunk. Difference was I took it up the ass and he also sucked my cock.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Was very fascinating. White people have this thing with black partners. Adventuresome and this story was on the sly.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hello: Thanks for the opportunity to tell you what I thought about this story. I find it very interesting and somewhat in line with what happened to me.

Short Story:

My husband and I lived in a rural area in Minnesota that had many immigrants from Somalia and one of the families moved into a house that was about a mile and a half from ours. My husband offered the dad a job on our farm and the dad gladly accepted it because he couldn't find work since he was new to America and to Minnesota. Eric, the dad, showed up every day, worked hard and earned every penny that my husband paid him.

A few weeks into Eric's working for us his son Javon came over to see his dad and since he was out working the fields with my husband I asked him if he would like to come in and get a cool drink and wait for his dad to return to the barn and he happily agreed. As we talked, I found out that Javon was 18 years old and was a freshman at a local community college. I also noticed that he was very fit, not skinny but not fat either. He had a very nice body and as he sat at the dining room table I noticed a very nice bulge in his gym shorts. I tried to avert my eyes but had trouble doing so. I asked Javon about his girlfriend and he told me that he had a steady girlfriend and she loved to make love. He was very open and direct about this, even though I didn't ask about that part of their relationship. Then he told me that his girlfriend was white, like me and she couldn't get enough of his black cock. I knew I was blushing while this 18 year old stud was bragging about having sex with his white girlfriend and then he really blew me away when he said, "and my girlfriends mother loves my black cock too."

I was speechless when those words came out of his mouth and looked up at him. He smiled at me as he stood up saying, "My girlfriends mother used to stare of my cock in my shorts too just like you have been doing and I knew she wanted to see it for herself. You see, my girlfriend told me that her mom had been listening to us FUCK every day and she was horny because her old man wasn't taking care of her.

I went over to their house one day when I knew my girlfriend was going to the cities with some of her friends pretending to have forgotten about my girlfriend not going to be home. She, like you invited me in, offered me a drink and as we talked she stared at my cock and I finally had her lusting after me so I stood up and pulled my shorts down, just like this and she just about fell to her knees without me telling her to and started sucking my cock. From that moment on I have been fucking her and her daughter. I fuck mommy in the morning since I don't start class until 11 am and then my girl after school.

I was now staring at Javon's beautiful black cock. He looked down at me and reached back and touched the back of my head bringing me back to reality and I looked up at him. He just stood there smiling as his hand gently guided my open mouth to his black fuck stick. I instinctively closed my lips around his beautiful cock and sucked him until he flooded my mouth and throat with his cum.

After that morning, Javon has come by many days and fucked me in my mouth and my married white pussy. I look for him every morning, but when he doesn't show up I know he is fucking his girlfriends white momma and I get jealous. I know what I am doing is wrong and I should tell my husband about it but I don't want him to fire Eric. After all, hiring Eric is what led Javon to my married white mouth and pussy and I don't want to loose that.

I've even thought about seducing Eric with my husband's approval. Just need to get the courage up to talk to my loving husband and let him watch his fantasy come true.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I thought it was great, I only wished she would of gotten pregnant, and he would fuck her 24/7,and if it was me he was fucking I'd let him impregnate me, I love a big black cock in my pussy, mouth and ass.i would of let him fuck me, without protection ( no condom, let him fill me w/his cum all night and even let his black bbc friends fuck my wife and cum in her fertile white pussy for hours, even let them fuck my ass, and my daughters pussy and ass, I would of tongue his asshole with his ass in my face, facesitting me. I would of let him fuck my fertile pussy and ass and mouth 24/7, I love a cum filled pussy, night and day for hours.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would let that bbc boy fuck me every day, 3 or 4 times a day if possible, I'm gay and love white big cock and big black also, I live for the feel of cum in my mouth and especially my ass, love a guy that fills a assholeup to overflowing w/ cum constantly, especially a guy that can cum all day and night it doesn't matter if he is black or white, it's just just to feel that 10 inch big cock in my mouth and asshole, why let women have all the fun w/ big white or bbc, guys love big cocks also, I love big cocks 9" to 11" in my ass shooting and filling my asshole to overflowing!

STARBLACKSTARBLACK3 months ago

He needs to take her ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous