All Comments on 'Sweet Eternal Torment Ch. 03-04'

by ChaosRaven

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the plot thickens!

Love your writing style. Love the story so far. The main characters' dialog is very entertaining. One minor pet peeve: why is Scott saying "hey" so much? A teenager/young adult would say that, not a 200 year old man. Sorry to be so anal ;) Please write more chapters. I can't wait to find out if they make it out of the complex.

ChaosRavenChaosRavenover 10 years agoAuthor
hey...?

@Anonymous: When you mentioned that Scott says 'hey' too much I thought perhaps I had managed to write that into his character without noticing so I went back to check - he only says it once...? Cat also says it once...

Don't scare me like that! lol

Merry Christmas though :)

crazycupcakecrazycupcakeover 10 years ago
the plot thickens!

Sorry about that. I posted the "hey" comment. I liked your story a LOT but thought that I missed something so I reread all the chapters twice. The same line must have caught my attention repeatedly. I don't want to sound ungrateful, but instead of answering people's stupid and inaccurate comments - can you pleeeeeeease write and publish the next chapters. It's been over a month now!!! Btw, Happy New Year! I wish you lots of great writing in 2014 ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please post the next chapters NOW!!!!!!

Hi! I love this story of yours! I've re-read again and again and still couldn't get enough of it. It's so intriguing and you've gotta continue with this story! Please please update and post the next chapters soon! I'm dying to know what's gonna happens next! I wanna see how Catsy will tell Scott news about her wanting to finally move in with him and how their life in the East Wing will unfold! I hope you won't make Scott sleep with that other woman, as you've already established in chapters 1 or 2 that these immortals cannot just fuck anyone they want because it's in their genetic coding that their bodies will reject the opposite sex if they are not compatible and not their true mate.. So it wouldn't make sense if Scott can then sleep with any other than Catsy even if he's a superior kind than the rest of them. I want to know more about the painting and Dr. Harrison etc. please please post the next chapters, I'm begging you!!!!!!!!

ChaosRavenChaosRavenover 9 years agoAuthor
@anonymous (10/19/14)

So sorry anon D: It is coming, I've been super-lazy with it. The next chapter is literally just over 70% finished and I've just lacked the motivation to write the last 3000 words of it (I worked out that's around about how long I'd like it to be before posting) but it hasn't stopped by any means! I will try @_@;

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChaosRaven@ChaosRaven
7 Followers
Hey guys! My name is Michelle. Have been writing for 'entertainment' for most of my life. -A lot of which describe my own fetishes & fantasies (weird as they are). I also enjoy writing horror but that doesn't really get a look-in here! Haha Around 2015 I began working full-tim...