All Comments on 'Jamie's Honeymoon Ch. 01'

by Coto2332

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Shit Story

Don't post Chapter 2. Theres enough of this crap already here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wacc story

small cock slut wife -anything new coto.

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
Idiotic Premise

Sorry, bud, but it is. She never once copped a feel of his manhood before marriage? Hell, that's just not believable.

And then what are the odds that when she does make a 'mistake' the person she gropes has a big dick?

Boy, a 14 year old boy could have written something more realistic.

I'm just guessing here, but I'd bet you drive a very big car, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not a pathetic penis..pathetic wife.

Just a flat-out worthless bitch.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
ACCIDENTS AND MISTAKES

at what point do they cease to be. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please!

Go away and do not continue this. On what planet is this even remotely erotic? Not here. Horrible.1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stick to Incest and Non Consent

This was non erotic man hating drivel. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That's good you withdrew

and don't submit to LW again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

i want to know what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
leave the catholic faith out of it

YOU are not catholic, so you don't know anything about it. You also have no guilt in portraying it in a bad way to others. After years of catholic school, and following her desires to remain virginal only for her husband, and feeling like that commitment to herself, and God, and her future husband was SO important, she throws it all away before the plane has even landed?? She falls into hate and resentment so easily like flipping a switch and you want us to believe that it is merely over cock size?? It seems unlikely that she would deny herself exploration of her fiancée BEFORE marriage, if she was such a self confessed "cock slut". The draconian restrictions you speak of aren't even in place anymore in the modern church. Yes, the message is still there (save yourself for marriage), but they do not hammer it in to brainwash you, like you think they did to this "poor" girl. As a matter of fact, they want to encourage healthy long lasting marriages, and require classes and counseling for a couple before allowing marriage to happen in the church. It IS believed to be a sacrament, and they take it very seriously. During this time, the relationship is evaluated, and due to age and inexperience, and attitudes, delaying the marriage until they got to know each other better might actually be encouraged. It is the modern church, and it isn't the 1950's anymore for anybody, even catholics. Anyway, my point is that you can't write her as being so FANATICALLY religious to go to extremes for her beliefs in one way, and then totally disregard every notion she lived her whole life believing up to that point. Truth is, the same person who refused to do anything sexual with her boyfriend/then fiancée/ and now HUSBAND, when confronted with fondling a stranger, would have screamed in embarrassment, gotten up to run to and locked herself in the the bathroom, and remain horrified that she had sinned so carelessly. Remember this is a 20 yr old virgin, with NO real experience. The guilt would have overwhelmed her, NOT, some crazy passionate ideas to cuckold her hubby in response to his penis size.

But the simple truth, is catholic schoolgirl or not, she would have found out ALL about what her boyfriend was (or wasn't) packing, long before ever deciding to marry him. Your entire set up is flawed and offensive, and there were plenty of OTHER ways to set up her borderline psychopathic behavior, if it was so important to her character and the twisted story you want to tell, without trying to blame it on the church.

Zed56Zed56over 10 years ago
Thew Only things That are Pathetic Here....

Are the so called wife and the story as a whole. Erotic? No.Believable in any way? No.Rotten story. Yes.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
NO BELIEVABILITY WHATSOEVER!

As has already been said, this is so far out in the ditch, it isn't even funny. As a Catholic, though admittedly a barely practicing Catholic, I take more offense to Wifey's bullshit more than anything else. She uses her religious beliefs like a shield, until such time as she no longer wants her Hubby because of his "pathetic cock". Just get a fuckin' annulment if she wants to slut around. I really hope Hubby shoots them both, or at the very least leaves and gets an annulment for when she gets back... if she EVER gets back. Then she can slut around all she wants, Hubby can find a real woman and not a cheating cunt, and have a nice fuckin' day.

Garbage.

1 Star because there isn't a 0.

MrVdogMrVdogover 10 years ago
Hooray for the big-dicked stranger!!

I can see this happening - some honeymoons work out differently, that's all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a day

for the pigs to write and a day for anyone with a brain to skip this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Normal fare for Cuckerotica.

Why not add to the down slide of loving wives? Been going on for some time now, especially by the new writers. There is a reason I won't read a story without first checking the feedback to see what others have to say. Saves a lot of time sorting out the trash from the decent tales.And from the comments this is trash. 1* for polluting this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmmm, no compatibility check!

This story,as poor as it is, is the perfect reason for pre-marital sex. "Saving yourself for marriage" probably explains a good number of divorces. Advocating abstinence prior to marriage, whether for religious reasons or personal preference is patently self defeating. Besides, I've dated several "virgins" who very intimately knew the size of my dick. They learned to give great handjobs and blowjobs. Therefore, there would have been no surprises on the wedding night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

Awesome story line! Please post Ch.02 soon!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Fundamentally flawed

How can you be so committed to your religious beliefs to wait until your honeymoon to have sex, but completely shuck them off just hours before the big moment? What was the point? As big a slut as she appears to be now, there is no way she could have waited so long for the man of her dreams. Many a religious person has abandoned their beliefs to give in to sexual temptation, but the way you write it is totally unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Seems to be imperative now for LW readers

to read the comments first, then I go to the last couple of paragraphs to find out what sort of trash I am in for if I read the whole story. Skimmed through, not worth wasting my time with.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Limit on 'Suspension of Disbelief'

An author, in fiction, is entitled to (maybe even required to) a few minor implausible 'stretches of imagination!' Or one fairly major stretch ... all in the interest of improving the story! This story has too many major 'unlikelihoods,' - well beyond the limit! Several are described in other comments. I simply cannot imagine how Sweetie would position herself (in the 'cheap seats' at the rear of the airplane) to orally service Hubby, while the Bull is manually reaming her poontang - while maintaining some secrecy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Some good points

Several good ideas and premises. Unfortunately the story was not constructed well. Keep writing, perhaps staying closer to reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good start

Like to hear more.... of her impregnating herself on the plane, meeting a man with a big cock on the beach and fucking him in public.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: Drbeamer3333

Having come from a very religious family myself. I completely identify with casting off the bonds of religious slavery and reveling in complete hedonism. The BS Hypocrisy of religious constraints on sexuality is one of the worst examples of brainwashing in all of humanity. I freely admit I am a slut. Not in a derogatory sense but in the sense that I love many aspects of sexuality and consensual adult sex that would brand be a whore and get me banished or shunned from my birth family and community where I grew up.

If you can decide that I cannot be a member of your family or your church or your community because I enjoy sexual expression in my daily life probably as much as porn stars. Then I am not really the problem am I. I am a very kind and generous person I am happy to help anyone, and I do not refuse people help because I don't like the way they dress or because they wear there sexual preference on their sleeves.

In 2013 Applied christianity is HYPOCRISY re: http://www.snopes.com/glurge/homelesspastor.asp

I find ANYONE casting aside the religious chains that have held them captive for the first 20 years of their lives and finally taking great delight in open expressions of sexual enjoyment to be the hottest and most enjoyable turn on.

So I don't find this story to be too far off of my beaten path is may be fiction but I could very easily see it as reality in my life.

rnumbers123rnumbers123about 10 years ago
Great descriptions

The location of the event, not so believable. The description of the sex acts, off the charts good. 5 star anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A female writes the stories...

i mean it could be a dude, but still if your gonna say stuff at least check to see if it's a male or female... but i do agree the wife is a totally worthless bitch, that apparently should of waited tell she found the biggest dick she could, before getting married. What i find fucking weird is that it's always a black male. Come on people their are other races that have big dicks too. But i guess that's life. Hopefully the husband gets a annulment. It sucks that the husband wants to have a child with her, but apparently she wants to just have a kid with a black dude instead. that she just fucking met.. i regret skimming over this trying to see what was going on. i feel bad for him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
He needs to divorce her

The so-called "love" she had for him was a load of bullshit. That stupid size queen deserves to be kicked to the curb where she can suck all the monster cock she likes, let her husband live the life he actually deserves with a woman who actually loves him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot story

Good work. Woukd read more similar. Quite bemused by dweebs who write comments thinking this is a morality website - it's called literotica people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER

This was great! I want to hear more about Nathan's disgusting little cock and the mysterious stranger

blackgblackgabout 7 years ago
Turned predictable.

Your use of the cliche "suck it bitch/slut" type language just killed it for me.

Why do otherwise smart writers have to resort to this junior high bullshit!!

It has killed more stories on here than I care to remember.

Show some originality regarding dialogue between the characters, please.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
OBS

You are too kind. This story makes trash look good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unbelievable scenario

I realize this is a fictional story. But when you take a highly religious woman, make her a virgin, put her on a plane flying to her honeymoon and you want us to believe she's screwing around with a complete stranger? Sorry but that's complete bullshit.

1 star

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

If she acts bad enough her husband will go home and divorce her.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

ROFLMFAO!!!!

This is the literary version of used toilet paper on a Budweiser blues morning.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Go for it girl! When Nath catches you on the strangers 9" cock he will want a divorce. Lucky you!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Utter crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous